4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Hopefully in the next update we'll get back in the "thick" of it, as in Inoda and Asuna will stop being mad at each other and will finally get touchy-touchy :BootyTime:
Technically correct, as of the end of Week 1 Asuna has 'forgiven' Inoda somewhat and he has started to 'approach' her again, but the addition of Liz basically taking over and 'helping' him (For her own twisted benefit) in seducing Asuna is very likely to increase the speed of developments in the much faster way everyone wants. Depending on how far the 'Massage' scene went things may escalate in FOG, though I don't think Inoda will be actually fucking Asuna IRL until the end of the 2nd week, unless Fujino really speeds things up compared to before (We know this week will be reflecting the things he 'changed' after all the feedback the most as Week 1 was basically already almost completely set in stone before he started being affected by the complaints).

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
...dude, while I admire your 'dedication' to explore how you feel, I don't think you should keep playing a game that gives you a panic attack before even the actual full-on-NTR scenes have even started...
Lol thanks and it is okay. I think I know why that happened, so I can put the line and move on. Thanks for conversation.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Did anybody encounter a glitch/bug where the game gets stuck at the karaoke event on Saturday? The characters switch places and everything freezes. Tried different saves, restart but this problem is constant.
You can just search "karaoke" and see the other 534 people complaining about it and see that it was fixed with a patch you can download like 15 years ago.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
1.22 Progress Report/進步報告

-Add 3 sets of CGs in the second week.
-Add choices for players, which will influence the plots of the H-event.
-Finish context of Wednesday plots.
-Fix some weird bugs of Monday and Tuesday.
-Translating the context of Monday and Tuesday.
I‘m trying to complete the game contents by Wednesday in this month. If I got more time left, maybe include the start of Thursday.
-第二周內容增加三組CG.
-添加玩家選項決定H事件的走向.
-周三劇本內容完成.
-修複部分奇怪的BUG.
-翻譯周一周二的遊戲內容.
預計至少完成周三的內容,如果有時間剩余或許可以做完周四的開頭部分。

1000003096.gif

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023

I‘m trying to complete the game contents by Wednesday in this month. If I got more time left, maybe include the start of Thursday.
-第二周內容增加三組CG.
-添加玩家選項決定H事件的走向.
-周三劇本內容完成.
-修複部分奇怪的BUG.
-翻譯周一周二的遊戲內容.

View attachment 3286133
Looks like he did grant your wish in the end... Worth it, great CG!

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022

-第二周內容增加三組CG.
-添加玩家選項決定H事件的走向.
-周三劇本內容完成.
-修複部分奇怪的BUG.
-翻譯周一周二的遊戲內容.

View attachment 3286133
Is this gif still about the stormy night or is it a new scene?

Alpet

Jun 24, 2023

-第二周內容增加三組CG.
-添加玩家選項決定H事件的走向.
-周三劇本內容完成.
-修複部分奇怪的BUG.
-翻譯周一周二的遊戲內容.

View attachment 3286133
This is a continuation of part 1 or 2

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
I didn't understand if the game will be released on this Wednesday or if it completes the content of the Wednesday

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Is this gif still about the stormy night or is it a new scene?
Considering Asuna's expression, I'm gonna go with "a new scene"
Agree it is probably a new scene since I don't think Inoda has such a fancy room.

Isn't it great Kirito got that penis enhancement treatment? There is no one else Asuna would have real life sex with such a large dick.

Last edited:

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
Agree it is probably a new scene since I don't think Inoda has such a fancy room.

Isn't it great Kirito got that penis enhancement treatment? There is no one else Asuna would have real life sex with such a large dick.
Seeing the size of the dick, she is probably together with Inoda at her house.
So Fujino is really speeding things up

Reactions: pnkrel and Adsnow
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes