4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
1.22 Progress Report/進步報告

-Add 3 sets of CGs in the second week.
-Add choices for players, which will influence the plots of the H-event.
-Finish context of Wednesday plots.
-Fix some weird bugs of Monday and Tuesday.
-Translating the context of Monday and Tuesday.
I‘m trying to complete the game contents by Wednesday in this month. If I got more time left, maybe include the start of Thursday.
-第二周內容增加三組CG.
-添加玩家選項決定H事件的走向.
-周三劇本內容完成.
-修複部分奇怪的BUG.
-翻譯周一周二的遊戲內容.
預計至少完成周三的內容,如果有時間剩余或許可以做完周四的開頭部分。

View attachment 3286133
Yes I dont think this is Inoda. The cock is just too small to be his.

alexmckennet

Oct 3, 2018
Hmm ... The fact that the story suddenly moved so quickly made me suspicious. So, this CG could also be Inoda dreaming of Asuna. While sex with her mom. idk we are going to see in a week i guess

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hmm ... The fact that the story suddenly moved so quickly made me suspicious. So, this CG could also be Inoda dreaming of Asuna. While sex with her mom. idk we are going to see in a week i guess
I think I read somewhere here that it was because their subscribers asked Fujino to do so, as the updates were taking too long and everything was moving too slowly

HentaiBaka

Mar 14, 2018
That's the thing, it's not exactly "soon"... They both had a full buildup in part 1, and even I, as someone who loves slow-burn, think it's due time they start doing the deed again
It would have been fine if it was in-game since we know Inoda is making the moves, but irl its too quick for a 0.2/0.3, unless there won't be a part 3 and .3 to final version is the end of this series.

yemdomo

Nov 11, 2022
how many scenes we looking at in this next update hm? we talking 6 or something? based on the past few blog updates (i'm a bit out of the loop)

Diablos

Jul 5, 2017
I also think its time to move the relationship between Inoda and Asuna. We had a nice build up between both Kirito/Asuna and Inoda/Asuna. Its time to see Asuna fall further and further into depravity, after all normal "vanilla" cheating sex between Asuna/Inoda is just a begining in an NTR corruption progression.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes