4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
it is quite obvious that this gif is a continuation of this one, so somehow INODA convinced Cuntsuna to fuck her in FOG maybe with Liz's help since quite a few hours passed between Cuckito's investigation and Inoda's meeting with Liz in the tent and judging by Asuna's expression it is obvious that it is not peanut dick, cuckito.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
I also think its time to move the relationship between Inoda and Asuna. We had a nice build up between both Kirito/Asuna and Inoda/Asuna. Its time to see Asuna fall further and further into depravity, after all normal "vanilla" cheating sex between Asuna/Inoda is just a begining in an NTR corruption progression.
i hope inoda and asuna fuck more when they in SAO and not in real life

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
it is quite obvious that this gif is a continuation of this one, so somehow INODA convinced Cuntsuna to fuck her in FOG maybe with Liz's help since quite a few hours passed between Cuckito's investigation and Inoda's meeting with Liz in the tent and judging by Asuna's expression it is obvious that it is not peanut dick, cuckito.
but Asuna's gif doesn't take place on FOG. She is not the elven version of Asuna, but the real version

korewa

Jan 9, 2018
If you looking in the far future where Fujino will complete this game and maybe make new I would suggest High School DxD, To Love-ru maybe or better making original game with experience he gained from this game, making something similar because there is not good anime that would be enjoyable/good in ntr genre as SAO, not much fan of Fate plot.
Hinata, Sakura, ino would be good from Naruto. but there are other games. I think Fujino could do well. something naruto with hinata's approval sleeping with ino and sakura and maybe others

My dress up darling can be good.

some harder ones maybe shield hero or overlord

Reactions: Adsnow

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Glad to see Fujino publish an update, and boy, it seems like quite the big one with that preview. It remains to be seen if it's something actually in the game and not just a Fujino random tease, but if it is BOY did he take the fans wish for Asuna and Inoda to get it going already quite literally if she's already doing it with him during the first days of the 2nd week!

The 'Add choices for players to determine the plots of the H-event'-bit is interesting too, surprised more people didn't bring it up yet, I wonder what does it mean? Does it mean your typical VN "cum inside/outside" choices that sometimes happened in old eroges or does he mean the player has a way of influencing a certain CG or not popping up by changing how one of the sex scenes will go? And will it be just for Asuna or for someone else...?

Dude, even putting aside the fact that Asuna in the new preview scene is in her IRL appearance, immediately discarding the chance of it being from a FOG scene, there is the fact THAT preview was heavily hinted to be Hebishima fucking Leafa if you went around the underground town talking to all the NPCs during that part of the game (That was Kirito and Klein looking at the building of the strip/dancing shows, and everyone was talking about a blonde elf with big tits suddenly having shown up there that night).

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
1.22 Progress Report/進步報告

-Add 3 sets of CGs in the second week.
-Add choices for players, which will influence the plots of the H-event.
-Finish context of Wednesday plots.
-Fix some weird bugs of Monday and Tuesday.
-Translating the context of Monday and Tuesday.
I‘m trying to complete the game contents by Wednesday in this month. If I got more time left, maybe include the start of Thursday.
-第二周內容增加三組CG.
-添加玩家選項決定H事件的走向.
-周三劇本內容完成.
-修複部分奇怪的BUG.
-翻譯周一周二的遊戲內容.
預計至少完成周三的內容,如果有時間剩余或許可以做完周四的開頭部分。

View attachment 3286133
I think it's going to be a real life scene, there's a balcony there, i
1.22 Progress Report/進步報告

-Add 3 sets of CGs in the second week.
-Add choices for players, which will influence the plots of the H-event.
-Finish context of Wednesday plots.
-Fix some weird bugs of Monday and Tuesday.
-Translating the context of Monday and Tuesday.
I‘m trying to complete the game contents by Wednesday in this month. If I got more time left, maybe include the start of Thursday.
-第二周內容增加三組CG.
-添加玩家選項決定H事件的走向.
-周三劇本內容完成.
-修複部分奇怪的BUG.
-翻譯周一周二的遊戲內容.
預計至少完成周三的內容,如果有時間剩余或許可以做完周四的開頭部分。

View attachment 3286133
I think it's going to be a real life scene, there's a balcony there, it must be in inoda's apartment, the colors of the place really look like the sex scene during that investigation, but it can't be, asuna isn't wearing her clothes from game, so I think cuckirito will hear some moans coming from inoda's apartment, that's what I hope.

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
Hinata, Sakura, ino would be good from Naruto. but there are other games. I think Fujino could do well. something naruto with hinata's approval sleeping with ino and sakura and maybe others

My dress up darling can be good.

some harder ones maybe shield hero or overlord
I don't see Naruto in romance genre and with how big these series is and girls better off just for hmanga not hgame.
Not fan of My dress up darling being kinda boring, dull and not very much liked, not interesting or outstanding MC.
Shield hero I would say lack of sexy women that are closely associated with MC, plot problems.
Overlord MC being a skeleton with blocked emotions. I don't see how ntr there could work so it would be little exciting.

To add something that could work with sexy women and it would be possible to Inoda or some other antagonist in the picture much easier and make plot out of it in Shinmai Maou no Testament.

zero-x98

Dec 7, 2023
I think it's going to be a real life scene, there's a balcony there, i

I think it's going to be a real life scene, there's a balcony there, it must be in inoda's apartment, the colors of the place really look like the sex scene during that investigation, but it can't be, asuna isn't wearing her clothes from game, so I think cuckirito will hear some moans coming from inoda's apartment, that's what I hope.

It could also refer to Inoda convincing Asuna to go to the lower district of the game. while cuckito and klein are with alice investigating... well that's my theory

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
all theories have a point we can also admit that maybe it's leafa and hebishima, but the place looks the same, just remember they went to the massages before and inoda was researching about erotic massages if it work in FOG, He somehow managed to convince puzzyna

Reactions: pnkrel and zero-x98

ripndip

Feb 18, 2020
Can you remind me when this occured?

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
Asuna was at her father's villa at this time, so it's unlikely to be her and there was a text that Asuna's mother went back to Inoda before she left. I only have one thought if you exclude the dream/flashback and other this stuff. It's FOG, and Asuna's appearance is related to Asuna's new outfit (From 1.15 report), maybe it's her appearance from SAO.

Last edited:

zero-x98

Dec 7, 2023
all theories have a point we can also admit that maybe it's leafa and hebishima, but the place looks the same, just remember they went to the massages before and inoda was researching about erotic massages if it work in FOG, He somehow managed to convince puzzyna
Yes, because of the scenes where they went to the massage parlor. Am I left incomplete?

Or is it just what they show in the game?

that part happens in the fog

Feb 27, 2021
Well, Fujino can do this scene as a prank, since in the first part there was Asuna in the FOG with Inoda with his dick in her face while taking a selfie, but she was with blue hair and an elf, and in part 2 she is like normal Asuna in Inoda's recording and diary room.

It could be that this is after the massage and goes to the house where Kirito and Asuna teleport there, that's my theory. But in this scene there is a balcony and a lit room, it seems to be a Hotel in real life, I don't remember if Inoda has a lit room, and Asuna's room is too small to be her house, I believe it is in the Hotel or FOG itself which Kirito signed off and Asuna and Inoda were no longer in the massage room.

It's cool to see people's thoughts here, but in my head I think that's it, we won't know until the game comes out and finds out, since there will be 6 scenes in the game, so we'll have a lot of surprises.

zero-x98

Dec 7, 2023
Well, Fujino can do this scene as a prank, since in the first part there was Asuna in the FOG with Inoda with his dick in her face while taking a selfie, but she was with blue hair and an elf, and in part 2 she is like normal Asuna in Inoda's recording and diary room.

It could be that this is after the massage and goes to the house where Kirito and Asuna teleport there, that's my theory. But in this scene there is a balcony and a lit room, it seems to be a Hotel in real life, I don't remember if Inoda has a lit room, and Asuna's room is too small to be her house, I believe it is in the Hotel or FOG itself which Kirito signed off and Asuna and Inoda were no longer in the massage room.

It's cool to see people's thoughts here, but in my head I think that's it, we won't know until the game comes out and finds out, since there will be 6 scenes in the game, so we'll have a lot of surprises.

So we have to wait for the new update to come out.
but in the meantime our minds are blown with theories...

Reactions: Urgot Main Urgot

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

Pretty much, at this point we can just wait and see what Fujino truly cooks tbh. Also, at the very least 6 new H-scenes in the 2nd week (As there could be more given Fujino said he wanted to see if he could finish Wednesday/Start Thursday before the month ended), wonder if they will all be Asuna's or if there will be from other characters too...

Feb 27, 2021
Pretty much, at this point we can just wait and see what Fujino truly cooks tbh. Also, at the very least 6 new H-scenes in the 2nd week (As there could be more given Fujino said he wanted to see if he could finish Wednesday/Start Thursday before the month ended), wonder if they will all be Asuna's or if there will be from other characters too...
I think it's difficult to have all of Asuna's characters in one update, but it's possible. Since it has Suguha, Alice, Liz, Leafa, Asuna's mother, Inoda's mother... If it has all of Asuna's, it already shows the sign that she has already fallen.

Reactions: Kazuto123

kutazz4

Nov 17, 2021
My theory is that Inoda didn't let her cum in that massage scene, he was constanly edging her to make her feel even more sexually frustrated (don't forget she was having sex with Kirito's limp dick which was interrupted by Liz). I don't think we will see this scene in next update, it may require even more Inoda's teasing her in FOG so she can just give up and let him do her just for her to cum finally. That's why she has that facial expression, she's clealry horny af but still kinda angry (at herself? at him?) that she surrender to his glorious horsecock. I HOPE IT'S NOT ANOTHER CUCKITO DREAM I WANT TO SEE INODA RAILING HER AGAIN IRL OR IN FOG UGHHHH. Hope everyone is having a good time

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes