4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Since we're talking about good contenders for Fujino's next game, what matters most I think is how available Bleach assets are in Koikatsu. I don't know much about that, but I think I remember a bleach-themed koikatsu game a while ago and all the main girls were there.

Strix1234

Mar 31, 2022
imo Kanojo okarishimasu aka Rent a Girlfriend is one series that fit to turn into this kind of game...

anything u need is already there: weak MC, hot FMC, and suitable story to easily turn into NTR
The MC is also already on his path to beeing a cuck lol

Strix1234

Mar 31, 2022
1.22 Progress Report/進步報告

-Add 3 sets of CGs in the second week.
-Add choices for players, which will influence the plots of the H-event.
-Finish context of Wednesday plots.
-Fix some weird bugs of Monday and Tuesday.
-Translating the context of Monday and Tuesday.
I‘m trying to complete the game contents by Wednesday in this month. If I got more time left, maybe include the start of Thursday.
-第二周內容增加三組CG.
-添加玩家選項決定H事件的走向.
-周三劇本內容完成.
-修複部分奇怪的BUG.
-翻譯周一周二的遊戲內容.
預計至少完成周三的內容,如果有時間剩余或許可以做完周四的開頭部分。

View attachment 3286133
Klein using a Asuna copycat of sometime within FOG or another Kirito cuck fever dream? I would think there would be 2 or 3 updates before she got a sexual relationship with Inoda again specially outside of FOG

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Klein using a Asuna copycat of sometime within FOG or another Kirito cuck fever dream? I would think there would be 2 or 3 updates before she got a sexual relationship with Inoda again specially outside of FOG
Agree with fever dream idea. Disagree with the Klein one. This Klein seems like a bro to Kirito so unlikely. I would like to see Affection Meter for Kirito lowered and Inoda's raised to where Asuna like both of them about the same before real-world sex. Or at least until "I am so horny I need Inoda cuck NOW!"

Reactions: Kazuto123

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
I would think there would be 2 or 3 updates before she got a sexual relationship with Inoda again specially outside of FOG
I agree with this.
I can understand anyone who wants to see Asuna getting a good pounding from Inodas dick, really. After all, how many months has it been since there was any juicyness between them?
But we also can't forget that it has been only something like one week since the stormy night. Every update is basically around 3 ingame-days. It would cheapen Asuna and the ntr if she would let Inoda fuck her not even 10 days after her resolve to end things with him.
I want to see Inoda fuck her silly but i don't want to see it at the cost of the how.
Next 2 or 3 updates should focus on manipulating Asuna, lewd stuff below sex or FOG sex.

JtC203

Dec 18, 2017
Regarding the stocking, that's just how they go in koikatsu. You can have it in 'up', 'half-off' or 'fully-off' configurations.
I'm aware of that. It's just not likely to be from inside fgo given her appearance and that inoda is with Liz getting stomped while cuckito is with Alice and Klein. After the underground we do see inoda and Liz though afterwards, spying who saw cuckito with Klein and more importantly Alice. Unless the in game love hotel allows you to log in without your fgo avatar.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
View attachment 3288756 ive download and extract these 3 files with 7zip but could only run the first one, the last two always get me this everytime i started the game View attachment 3288759
The game say that this file "cd0e1ea5c1e9f788a68a5d8b80dbc67e_dc958a83f3ccff2bda34ce8460313038" is missing
from this folder: \www\img\characters

Does your Zzip support chinese? I never run into this error

Reactions: Garganiaz

Sarolt

Jul 14, 2022
Overlord NTR game would be awesome, with Philip for example.
Shield hero would have lots of beautiful women too and also a betrayal aspect already, with Naofumis trust issues and everything.
I could also see an Eminence in Shadow one, with the seven shades betraying Cid one by one.

To Love Ru and DxD are the obvious but more boring ones imo, I prefer some form of isekai, but thats just my opinion.

An Overlord NTR game does sound good. I thought several times about how an NTR story might work; however, this is one of the trickiest ones where normal tropes and setup will not work. The alternative is to use some kind of deus ex machina plot device to make the NTR story work, but that will make the story less plausible and overall harder to play around with ideas and setups.

Eminence in Shadow is definitely a more approachable universe to set up an NTR story for a game. The original plot can be adapted a lot easier than Overlord. The FMCs are hot and numerous, but the MC does not see them necessary romantically, making the setup of an NTR story to need to be more creative in order to compensate for the one sided relationship between Shadow and the seven shades.

One personal choice in terms of an NTR story that can work nicely is Kaguya-sama: Love Is War. It has most of the elements of a good NTR setup. There is romantic interest between MC and FMC, plenty of side characters for extra scenes to fill in the H contents, while the main NTR story is developing. While also having room for extra plot lines or side content for different kinks.

Last edited:

Diablos

Jul 5, 2017
Personaly, I would like to see Harry Potter NTR game. It would be much more unique and I dont see a reason why not do it.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Personaly, I would like to see Harry Potter NTR game. It would be much more unique and I dont see a reason why not do it.
Would be interesting to look into whether or not Koikatsu has assets for that or not :unsure:

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
What, like Draco smashing Hermione while Ron and Harry sheepishly watch, Ginny hooks up with Neville, and Luna gets groped by some random Hufflepuff?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Damn, the wait for the imminent update has gotten everyone so crazy not only have they started wanting/theorizing future Fujino games, they're not even thinking of manga/anime ones anymore, LMAO XD

Also, I find funny some people think it would be very rushed/unfitting if Inoda suddenly managed to start fucking Asuna IRL in just 2 days, which says a lot about how differently Fujino handled this game from his previous ones. The usual Fujino special used to be that the game started and the girl was already getting fucked/offered no resistance against the NTR guy and his massive dick XP

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
I see everyone talking about days and such, but Fujino has the talent of making days feel very long sometimes. Between school, FOG, the citie's activities... A lot can happen. So I wouldn't be shocked. it depends a lot on how Fujino handles it, really.

Reactions: pnkrel

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Damn, the wait for the imminent update has gotten everyone so crazy not only have they started wanting/theorizing future Fujino games, they're not even thinking of manga/anime ones anymore, LMAO XD
This happens now every month now in-between releases. If people here don't have a new update or preview pic to discuss, the only things people ask is how to get pass the Karaoke room and what game Fujino should do next. I think last month's top picks were Highschool DxD, Naruto, and a surprise entry, Rosario+Vampire.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
This happens now every month now in-between releases. If people here don't have a new update or preview pic to discuss, the only things people ask is how to get pass the Karaoke room and what game Fujino should do next. I think last month's top picks were Highschool DxD, Naruto, and a surprise entry, Rosario+Vampire.
I was all for DxD and TLR myself now that I recall that, feel like those lack in good H-games content, especially the former that lacks good complex Hentai in general (It has surprisingly few doujins sadly).

Reactions: N1rox98

zero-x98

Dec 7, 2023
Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darō ka

I haven't seen them release a game of this anime with this genre, it also lacks Doujinshi

it would be good

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes