4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
It is Friday after Kirito signs up to work at the company. You can explore the map. If you go to the school nurse office to see the scene and they mention Inoda getting a janitor job at the company.

This updates adds free-roaming and if you explore the map you can find all the characters at different locations. It gives some hints for future events and is honestly a great world building feature. For fun, try to find the one with Liz which I think hints at her eventually downfall to Inoda.
As stated before, I encountered the first "you can't log into FOG" bug and so I stopped trying to free-roam, otherwise I would have explored every place after every scene but I was afraid of being stuck again XP I will probably try a better replay later, but I also don't really need any new specific scene, Liz's downfall is written on the wall, even if we hadn't seen Inoda, the NTR MC who is ALSO backed by the plot-goddess, thinking constantly about wanting revenge on her and how great her body is despite disliking her attitude like a dozen times by now, that scene where she was thinking he's "the normal average" and that Kirito will be the same size as him was basically stable NTR Cliche 101 for a total downfall XD

It very well could be what you said that his next mission includes him having to fuck 'Flora'. My personal guess though is that it's less Kirito intentionally fucking 'Flora', and more 'Flora' raping Kirito, or taking advantage of her S-Class status to coerce/force Kirito to have sex with her. Like I don't know how they explain the people raise their ranks, but I guess it could be some nonsense where him getting the attention of a high class prostitute, will shoot his rankings higher for the sake of the "investigation". If not that, then I don't see why 'Flora' wouldn't dominate/rape Kirito if she's already raping him in his sleep/while in VR.

Anyways, there's probably some kind of justifiable excuse to explain Flora banging Kirito in-game at some point. Could even use the logic that's been thrown around lately that it's "in-game" so it's not cheating. It could also be a scene locked behind having high "prueience value" or that perverted stat needing to be high for Kirito to think with his dick instead of his brain.

Maybe it's some stupid scenario where Asuna points out he's lacking (I don't know why this would happen, so this is hypothetical), and in response he either seeks comfort in Leafa/Flora, or sexual advice/techniques from her. Would this make sense? Eh who knows. My point is just that there's probably enough excuses to make it happen, so I'm looking forward to it.
I mean, most of those excuses are nonsensical plot-convenience tbh, and while I wouldn't put it past Fujino to do so I wanna think there is still a degree of coherence for how the main characters act at the very least.

Also, there is a noticeable difference, at least so far: When Kirito is actually conscious/aware with her, Suguha is stuck in nice/lovey-dovey mode towards him, she only lets out her inner beast when he has no way of knowing she's doing anything from what we have seen so far. I think she would need to 'snap' in some way before she actually went full-on yandere on his ass in either world to actually force him, tbh, which I can only see happening by the end of her plot, and that still as a 'maybe', for all we know she could continue just taking advantage of him while unconscious after accepting she can't just steal him for real XP

Lazym3

Oct 5, 2023
Okay, I just finished playing the latest update 0.35, and this is my opinion.

To be honest it's kinda mid, this update is lacking as the creator added too much scene for the side-characters too much and most of them are terrible, aside from Alice's blowjob scene I enjoyed that.

There's also Asuna blowjob scene which finally happened after months of updates, it was pretty good but it wasn't enough as I was expecting at least one 'new' sex scene about Asuna and Indo, if not at least Kyouko.

Instead we only got that one blowjob scene from Asuna and a recap of Asuna's PoV in the treehouse which by the way is completely unnecessary.

The creator could have just let us know what she thinks aftermath, and not reading her entire thought of what happened.

I mean it's not that I don't mind particular, but it's just wasting time. I get that Fujino wanted it to be as realistic as possible but the recap wasn't something I'm satisfied with.

P.S - This is my very own opinion, so don't be too hard on me.

Reactions: Uwukz

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
As stated before, I encountered the first "you can't log into FOG" bug and so I stopped trying to free-roam, otherwise I would have explored every place after every scene but I was afraid of being stuck again XP I will probably try a better replay later, but I also don't really need any new specific scene, Liz's downfall is written on the wall, even if we hadn't seen Inoda, the NTR MC who is ALSO backed by the plot-goddess, thinking constantly about wanting revenge on her and how great her body is despite disliking her attitude like a dozen times by now, that scene where she was thinking he's "the normal average" and that Kirito will be the same size as him was basically stable NTR Cliche 101 for a total downfall XD
I thought it was a nice new detail for Liz since you were asking for details you miss if you go straight home. Sucks a bug is preventing you from enjoying the full game.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Okay, I just finished playing the latest update 0.35, and this is my opinion.

To be honest it's kinda mid, this update is lacking as the creator added too much scene for the side-characters too much and most of them are terrible, aside from Alice's blowjob scene I enjoyed that.

There's also Asuna blowjob scene which finally happened after months of updates, it was pretty good but it wasn't enough as I was expecting at least one 'new' sex scene about Asuna and Indo, if not at least Kyouko.

Instead we only got that one blowjob scene from Asuna and a recap of Asuna's PoV in the treehouse which by the way is completely unnecessary.

The creator could have just let us know what she thinks aftermath, and not reading her entire thought of what happened.

I mean it's not that I don't mind particular, but it's just wasting time. I get that Fujino wanted it to be as realistic as possible but the recap wasn't something I'm satisfied with.

P.S - This is my very own opinion, so don't be too hard on me.
Your opinion was received and well discussed... your trial will be held later..
jokes aside.
even tho i do admit that the main focus of this update was more on the side chars, it def shows the ppl who has been uncertain about some plot directions, where we will be heading to. and i think its nice. i myself am dying for asuna x inoda stuff, but in the long run, side char developments are actually good breathers for the main story.

the asuna blowjob was literally the first one, she was still awkward was only doing it to "help" inoda. asuna obviously still needs training. her 1st handjob was also awkward but now she seems to be much better doing it.
the asuna pow of the treehouse was something i have been dying to see, because i wanted to see their interactions which each other and how much inoda has already corrupted her. to know her corruption state is important for the later scenes imo.
also having an official non shadow scenes of everything, always feels better. the sounds and extra added scenes are also very hot.

the treehouse scene was a mayor change for asuna x inodas relationship. its basically asuna finally having consent sex again.
rereading and rewatching scenes from different povs can give better understandings of the ppl.
if he just had given asuna some "afterthoughts" about this mayor event and dismissed it without showing her pov, i would have called this "lazy"

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I thought it was a nice new detail for Liz since you were asking for details you miss if you go straight home. Sucks a bug is preventing you from enjoying the full game.
Actually, if you look back on it, this was just me asking about the Inoda-Janitor thing specifically AFTER having stated I had to run straight back home for fear of the game-blocking bug, but fair :3

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
its sat 6/13 and i just talked with sug at the cafe and went home to FOG then the game glitched after the kirito/asuna scene so I reload but now the FOG trigger isn't happening on my save file. I just keep getting told to go home and FOG. Do I need to load from previous save?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
its sat 6/13 and i just talked with sug at the cafe and went home to FOG then the game glitched after the kirito/asuna scene so I reload but now the FOG trigger isn't happening on my save file. I just keep getting told to go home and FOG. Do I need to load from previous save?
If the go-into-FoG interaction isn't showed up, it's very likely because of a bug that happens after getting out of the cafe, you have to exit the map through the right and go straight home, if you take the train or head anywhere else the game glitches and locks you into being unable to progress :O

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
HOH BOY, this update was surprisingly great in many ways :D!

Asuna's text clearly seem to suggest that she was aware of what was happening to some degree, so while Inoda was probably invisible she still knew he was doing something, most likely.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And with all that said, remember to go at least thank Fujino-sensei for his effort at Ci-En or Patreon even if you can't actually support him with money, so he feels our appreciation! He really is doing God's work here!
Well, Sugu's content was great. Funny that my fantasy of Sugu being the one to get rid of Hebishima turned out not to be quite a fantasy at all. :p

Let's hope Fujino will go the Yandere route and not give Blodie a comeback. Still hoping for Kirito to end up as Sugu's thrall :ROFLMAO:

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
i think its pretty wild that this game's forum is always so full of essays and walls of texts.
while fujino is just sitting in some office working hard on his dailies and creating his game without knowing anything about this (probably) lmao
You know, according to some statistics, about 50-60% of employees browse the internet for private matters, a figure I can also confirm from my personal experience working for 8 years in the IT Department :sneaky:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Well, Sugu's content was great. Funny that my fantasy of Sugu being the one to get rid of Hebishima turned out not to be quite a fantasy at all. :p

Let's hope Fujino will go the Yandere route and not give Blodie a comeback. Still hoping for Kirito to end up as Sugu's thrall :ROFLMAO:
Indeed, we were truly blessed in Sugu's regards for this update :D While I still have a small fear given the plot-given 'chance' to Hebishima, and that we never knew for sure if getting rid of him won or not in the poll, I like to think that he has set her new story-approach too much for that :D

Also, while realistically that kinda thing will never happen because it just doesn't fit in either of the 2 endings, she's without a doubt going down the Yandere Route, between basically getting hear eyes upon seeing him, blatantly saying that he should be fucking her if Asuna isn't satisfying him, and seemingly about to put cameras in his room, and basically having completely turned things around on Hebishima so far. Hell, she basically is making it her routine to take advantage of his body while he's in FOG now, extra-so if you consider this is probably her main reason for wanting to be at his home bi-weekly from now on rather than just taking care of him. The only thing that remains is knowing how she will react after she accepts she can't realistically steal him from Asuna, if she's gonna "snap" or just decide to keep raping her brother/cousin while he's unaware for the rest of his life...or until he inevitably knocks her up at least, as I don't think she's using any condoms there XD

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Indeed, we were truly blessed in Sugu's regards for this update :D While I still have a small fear given the plot-given 'chance' to Hebishima, and that we never knew for sure if getting rid of him won or not in the poll, I like to think that he has set her new story-approach too much for that :D

Also, while realistically that kinda thing will never happen because it just doesn't fit in either of the 2 endings, she's without a doubt going down the Yandere Route, between basically getting hear eyes upon seeing him, blatantly saying that he should be fucking her if Asuna isn't satisfying him, and seemingly about to put cameras in his room, and basically having completely turned things around on Hebishima so far. Hell, she basically is making it her routine to take advantage of his body while he's in FOG now, extra-so if you consider this is probably her main reason for wanting to be at his home bi-weekly from now on rather than just taking care of him. The only thing that remains is knowing how she will react after she accepts she can't realistically steal him from Asuna, if she's gonna "snap" or just decide to keep raping her brother/cousin while he's unaware for the rest of his life...or until he inevitably knocks her up at least, as I don't think she's using any condoms there XD
You Suguha mains ate well this update. Even a Asuna main like myself is getting invested. But if Fujino does do a curve ball and make Suguha Hebishima's cumdump again my little kokoro won't be able to handle the betrayal and I won't main her ever again.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes