4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

FunkeyMonkey23

Oct 21, 2020
When i launch the game it doesn't move past the "Now Loading" screen. I've tried a reinstall, but the same thing happens. Can i get any solutions?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
When i launch the game it doesn't move past the "Now Loading" screen. I've tried a reinstall, but the same thing happens. Can i get any solutions?
It could be because you have a weak PC. The game is loading all the resources into memory so it takes a while depending on your PC specs. My PC is decently powerful and it takes me about half a minute to load the game the first time. There is no loading afterwards. So there is nothing you can do except getting better hardware.

Reactions: FunkeyMonkey23

FunkeyMonkey23

Oct 21, 2020
It could be because you have a weak PC. The game is loading all the resources into memory so it takes a while depending on your PC specs. My PC is decently powerful and it takes me about half a minute to load the game the first time. There is no loading afterwards. So there is nothing you can do except getting better hardware.
That's what i was afraid of, but didn't want to admit it to myself :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: kinglionheart

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Should i play the the Saikey translation or the other main file for part one ? is there a difference other then text
I think the Saikey version is the better version of Part 1.
Saikey's version has most of the bugs and such fixed, I think, but Part 1 normal was also quite done by the time it was over. The biggest difference is indeed the text, all direct references to SAO and some Japanese suffixes or similar are completely gone in Saikey's version so it depends if that's a deal-breaker for you or not I would say.

Ashyr

Aug 15, 2019
why do i have this when i import save files ? plz it does the same for every save file posted here

Sep 26, 2021
Saikey's version has most of the bugs and such fixed, I think, but Part 1 normal was also quite done by the time it was over. The biggest difference is indeed the text, all direct references to SAO and some Japanese suffixes or similar are completely gone in Saikey's version so it depends if that's a deal-breaker for you or not I would say.
Why did they get rid of the references?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Why did they get rid of the references?
To be able to sell it as a product and not have to worry about copyright issues
As renjen mentioned, it's part of copyright issues, for some reason making and blatantly selling doujins/games of actual existing series online in JP has no issues being done for years, but when given official translations there is a high chance of receiving copyright strikes and have it shut down entirely, so yeah.

Also, we should be getting a progress report today right?

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes