4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Save 1 is the recollection room. The recollection does not include scenes from the latest update so the other saves are at different points of the update so you can see the scenes.
Thanks very much. Apparently I was only missing the bandit cave scenes.
Though considering what those scenes are, they're quite important to the corruption. Pity none of them are in the gallery, lol.

Aug 6, 2017
After playing the Chainsaw Man game this creator has worked on, I'm quite excited to see how this one plays out. Bet it will be just as good.

Unknowns12

Jun 12, 2018
Save 1 is the recollection room. The recollection does not include scenes from the latest update so the other saves are at different points of the update so you can see the scenes.
I keep getting a black screen with the recollection room save (save1) anyway to fix that ? and thanks for the saves

Apr 5, 2022
if you stop to think about it, SAO is a story that is very suggestive of netorare and rape, I could even consider this game canonical because of how problematic the narrative of this work is. Other than that, the game is already one of the best Netorare I've played, lots of scenes, mostly sneaky sex which is in my opinion the best sex in Netorare. Finally, I think the developer has to decrease the boring and long battles and increase the number of Asuna's interactions with corruption.

Reactions: Adolfo

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Yo is the content enough for a initial release or its just a couple of demo scenes?

As a erogame of sorts its sort of 6/10. Combat thankfully isn't hard, but there is minor grind in regards to finishing "quests".

There are some parts of the game (.31 update) that are not as clearly explained (wasting time in town involves both looking at the sex in the inn, as well as finding the "secret shop". slightly less annoying is when you are looking for asuna after finding the ugly git, she is just looking at some flowers in town).

And of course the translation for english is poor, but it isn't hard to understand, with the worst offenses occurring more during sex scenes or "peeping" scenes.

That being said as an NTR game it's probably a solid 8/10, and could easily be bumped up to a 9/10. The great thing is, if you are open to seeing other girls being fucked, who are also committing NTR against their partner's, basically it's a mechanic while you have "down time" if you explore just alittle bit, you find encounters, and these encounters continue to grow just like the main ugly bastard's progress with Asuna. Some you even get to see pre ntr event (hint going to the park and talking to one of the shop owenrs, or the parents watching their kid play in the playground, you get the setup for their NTR plots).

If you aren't into seeing these unfold, and are primarily interested in like main cast girls (Asuna/Sug), then you will be dissapointed, because Asuna has some meh to okay self reflection moments(final one of the .31 update is a great tip of the iceberg moment), but Sug has a the setup, but nothing really significant yet.

Tl:DR: If you want a good ero game, and don't mind NTR this is probably 6/10 or lower. If you want a work in progress, but a eventful NTR experience, it's 8/10 if you are okay with Asuna not having a hard core scene yet, but a slow build up with a soft core finish with the current build.

Reactions: shiion1

l1s4zz

Jan 27, 2018
I see this game release for free just coz the author fan box got suspended... well looks like gonna go to fanbox for him its legit good ntr game... coz if it's not of him suspended account we won't get it for free access.. hope not slow update like other games I patreon..

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
Damn. This Creator [Fujino] Create Great NTR Games. Especially With Anime Characters.
I Love His Games.
I Hope He Will Create Games At Future From This Animes too.
Highschool DXD - To Love Ru - Boruto Naruto.
Boruto?:WaitWhat:

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
i came to a part that i see asuna on infirmary and after kirito says to go to work on ktv, but when i work i go to replay room and got stuck there
Pretty sure thats the end of version .31 or else if somebody corrects me i want a bugfix too then.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
I usually expect parody games to kind of suck. This was has legit been a very solid NTR game, one of the better ones. Def interested to see more.

Reactions: Toushiro
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes