4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Kokkda

Dec 2, 2021
This is... Actually... Good

Edit: I Look in the game variables. Seems like Some scenes are already in game. But inaccessible.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Ok sample pictures look great, this will help understanding all the romaing events (and chatroom scenes), i hope this gets fully translated.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Which POV are we for this? Is this like the hero's party must fall where we are the person doing the NTR but there are clips of kirito seeing everything? or is it we are kirito POV? depending on which POV I will be skipping or playing.

Aug 6, 2017
Which POV are we for this? Is this like the hero's party must fall where we are the person doing the NTR but there are clips of kirito seeing everything? or is it we are kirito POV? depending on which POV I will be skipping or playing.
You can choose to see only Kirito's POV, or include Asuna's POV. With Kirito, you will see things happening but not the full picture, with Asuna's POV, you will get more in each scene that she is involved in.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
bro any changelog
My Chinses is poor but it gets much better but Asuna's scenes and the scenes getting uploaded to the online forum (Some which are Asuna) are great, hope this gets a translation
Does any1 have a save in the recolection room for 0.4?

just finished, and then it crashed, lmao
I had a similar outcome so if you get a save let me know as the auto save and my own save is stuck in a loop and while playing it again is nothing bad, its time consuming.

Last edited:

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
can any1 help me
"neither asuna nor inoda online go shoping"
which shop shuld i go and what to buy

cant enter the secret shop at top right yet
"still not open yet"

sorry for bad english

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
can any1 help me
"neither asuna nor inoda online go shoping"
which shop shuld i go and what to buy

cant enter the secret shop at top right yet
"still not open yet"

sorry for bad english
Very top right corner of the map is a door that is not marked you can open and walk into. It's a good shop too for reasons.

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
strange people, why do you "hate" the unfortunate Kirito?) Simple petty envy or what?)
It's not Kirito's own fault that the author made him this way, as a character he is generally more or less adequate. And yes, basically, in such genres, GGs are always fucking Mary Sues with pianos in the bushes, what's new?) in general, petty inadequate comrades, drink juice and read educational books, you need to take a break from games and manga)

As for the game, it turned out to be generally not bad, although expected, Asuna’s strange passivity, of course, is catchy, but I just perceive “this” Asuna as a separate character from the original one, as well as everyone else, you never know people with the same name)

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
Very top right corner of the map is a door that is not marked you can open and walk into. It's a good shop too for reasons.
currently im playing the 0.4 Ver and i cant enter the AV shop ,
it look like there are new bug or maybe wrong variables

the 0.31 Ver should run just fine when entering the AV shop
anyways thanks for the reply

Reactions: ciccio76
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes