4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
That's what I mean. It will potentially happen once Asuna is totally corrupted in real life and Kirito is basically turned into a cuck by watching others.

Maybe at some point when Inoda fucks the Admin and tells her to let the spell fall.
just imagine SOMEHOW (it will never happen but w/e) somehow kirito break the admin control over him and then kill the admin xD

and don't laugh i just find this idea very satisfying for me xD

Reactions: 4-kun

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
do you think there will be an update in an hour or 2, or can I go to sleep
Just go to sleep imo. The update was posted 8 hours ago, during Japan night time. It's not even 6 am in Japan atm, Fujino is probably still sleeping. I'm going to go sleep myself. Hopefully it'll be up once I wake up.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
just imagine SOMEHOW (it will never happen but w/e) somehow kirito break the admin control over him and then kill the admin xD

It's all but impossible that Fujino will make a different ending sadly, but well, Kirito did kill her in at least 2 other Universes, even if with help, so maybe that may make you feel better :p?

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
Just go to sleep imo. The update was posted 8 hours ago, during Japan night time. It's not even 6 am in Japan atm, Fujino is probably still sleeping. I'm going to go sleep myself. Hopefully it'll be up once I wake up.
I also wish patience to those who are waiting for an update.

Reactions: vapoa

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021

Given that she was the last boss of a real SAO story arc and is techincally the mastermind antagonist of the destruction of his relationship in this game, I legit wouldn't be surprised if she was the 'last boss' of the Concealed Breath series and Kirito eventually has to defeat her. Inoda can play stupid/safe and say she was manipulating him, but by then Asuna is too far fallen to reject Inoda in any way.

Reactions: NuarisRia
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes