4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
If she was innocent then she would not embarrassed and relieved when Kirito believed she was only replacing Inoda's bandage. If you carefully hear what she was saying during she was obviously not bandaging. If you read between the lines then it is obvious what they were doing. It was the magic of NTR or maybe plot armor that Kirito did not see anything.
But if NTR was subtle enough to cover things up in a realistic way 90% of the brain-dead audience wouldn't get it either. So while for the small few that can grasp the nuance would love it, the vast majority would not think anything even happened.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
from the video name, Asuna is actually bandaging Inoda in the first scene(named as “applying medicine in the infirmary") . Fujino intentionally give you that impression, that's why Kirito is thinking the same as you.
It is ambiguous enough not to know what the "medicine" was. If you hear what she was saying and seen the tropes in NTR stories, it is more likely the medicine was sexual.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
It is ambiguous enough not to know what the "medicine" was. If you hear what she was saying and seen the tropes in NTR stories, it is more likely the medicine was sexual.
you can have you imagination run wild, but I am 100% sure that's not the case. Like I said, Fujino intentionally give you that impression, and you are just tricked like Kirito.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
you can have you imagination run wild, but I am 100% sure that's not the case. Like I said, Fujino intentionally give you that impression, and you are just tricked like Kirito.
You too can have your imagination run wild. Like I said, Fujino left the scene ambiguous enough for people who have not seen this scenes enough times to stay blissfully ignorant and be tricked like Kirito.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
You too can have your imagination run wild. Like I said, Fujino left the scene ambiguous enough for people who have not seen this scenes enough times to stay blissfully ignorant and be tricked like Kirito.
yeah, you must have played more times for this scene than my 20 times in both Chinese and English.

MrWuLa

Nov 10, 2021
Idk why he didn't change it sooner, he should hide the fact he's livin' in china.
Maybe Fujino just doesn't want Chinese netizens to know where he is and who he is.

Since the release of SAO part I, he had become a little popular in some Chinese forums, which may be the reason why he did it.

OrangeBrother

May 26, 2020
I think whats best moving forward, is to stop discussing about Fujino himself or his situation. We should focus solely on the game itself. Any discussion about Fujino regardless whether they're well intentioned, will only generate unnecessary attention to him.

Faceface13

May 21, 2021
I have a question. Would it theoretically be possible to import the game itself into RPGMaker MV or MZ, look at the files/pictures/animations that were used, and then put the PNGs into Koikatsu for me to edit for personal use/experimentation?

Last edited:

ngtrungkhanh

Oct 30, 2017
I have a question. Would it theoretically be possible to import the game itself into RPGMaker MV or MZ, look at the files/pictures/animations that were used, and then put the PNGs into Koikatsu for me to edit for personal use/experimentation?
You can extract png using . But i dont think you can put this PNGs into Koikatsu

Reactions: Faceface13

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
There are plenty of scenes where either Kirito knows it is Asuna and another guy but assume they are being non-romantic. Or he sees they and does not know it is them.

There is only one scene where he knows it is them and assumes the worst. About half way into the game, he comes into the nurse's office and sees them behind a screen. It seem like she is jerking the other guy off. This is after Kirito had a conversation with a guy who likes having his girl fucked in front of him telling how exciting watching is. So Kirito pulls the curtain and sees Asuna was only changing the bandage off the guy's hand. Later we (not Kirito) learned Asuna was jerking the other guy off but somehow the guy's dick was away when Kirito pulled the curtain. The dev actually made the scene showing Asuna was obviously jerking the guy's dick but changed it so it was ambiguous what she was doing behind the curtain. Guess the dev did not want Kirito to be too stupid.
Which half of the scene was shown in the nurse's office Asuna jerking off Inod's cock?
I went through the whole game and I didn't have such a scene, I must have skipped it

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
12.png
Are these all the events or did I miss something else?
Because, for example, Asuna's event room is missing two bonfires

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
To jest po tym, jak Asuna zaczyna udzielać korepetycji Inoha w jego domu. W pewnym momencie, przed Jaskinią Złodzieja, gdy w szkole zobaczysz ikonę Asuny. Następnie idziesz do szkoły i idziesz w lewo do gabinetu pielęgniarki. Tam widzisz zdarzenie. Następnie wróć i zobacz inne wydarzenie.
[/CYTAT]
I must have missed that scene.
I always tried to go through each part and see the event of the scene.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
You are not missing anything. That empty space is there even you seen all events. I think maybe there was a room event dev removed like when Inoda was at Asuna's house and he slapped Asuna's ass when Kirito was there. The event might tell us what Inoda was doing before Kirito arrived. The only missing events I found was what happened in love hotel with the cosplayers and Suguha.
Oh, I understand. As for the scenes where Inoda slapped Asuna's ass, I had this scene

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes