4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I must have missed that scene.
I always tried to go through each part and see the event of the scene.
Yes, scenes are easy to miss because they disappear next day. Every day before returning home, I also visit all the NPCs because their storyline might advance too. The side character stories are fun too. :LOL:

Reactions: Adolfo

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Yes, scenes are easy to miss because they disappear next day. Every day before returning home, I also visit all the NPCs because their storyline might advance too. The side character stories are fun too. :LOL:
I also visit all the NPCs and look at the sex scenes, because they are cool shown and the story develops.
How many times have you missed?

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
The NPC's subplots are fun because they are developing without you. Not many games will give their NPCs things to do without the protagonist. When I replay the game I tried to look everywhere for any scenes I missed. If I missed any scenes, I don't know what they are.
So I did the same as you :)
How many times do you replay?
I just finished playing for the first time this week

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
From the beginning? When the AI-translated version came out. I will replay again when the human-translated version comes out. I want to see which is better. Also I hope dev add the missing scene in the love hotel and the bug in Recollection Room of not having all the FGO videos in the next version.
What were the missing scenes in the love hotel and what was the mistake in the Recollection Room? Sorry for such a question
For now, the game is translated to English, but it is not translated to English in phone chat.
Why shouldn't there be FGO movies?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
What were the missing scenes in the love hotel and what was the mistake in the Recollection Room? Sorry for such a question
For now, the game is translated to English, but it is not translated to English in phone chat.
Why shouldn't there be FGO movies?
Sorry I was mistaken there are no missing scenes in Recollection Room. The scenes in love hotel are part of Suguha's deflowering scene.

I meant screening room not FGO movies. If you use the save 4, you noticed the last two screening videos, "Post-Quest Episode" and "Imprisoned Elf Slut" are missing? If you make your own save and have have those videos then most of the Asuna's Room events won't show correctly. I think there is a bug. I don't know how to get all the screening videos and Asuna's Room working in the same save.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Sorry I was mistaken there are no missing scenes in Recollection Room. The scenes in love hotel are part of Suguha's deflowering scene.

I meant screening room not FGO movies. If you use the save 4, you noticed the last two screening videos, "Post-Quest Episode" and "Imprisoned Elf Slut" are missing? If you make your own save and have have those videos then most of the Asuna's Room events won't show correctly. I think there is a bug. I don't know how to get all the screening videos and Asuna's Room working in the same save.
I have the "Post-Quest Episode" and "Imprisoned Elf Slut" events. I turned "ON" to show all Asuna events.
I have scenes: A love hotel where Suguha has sex with her boyfriend and loses her virginity

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
If you click the Asuna's Room event left of the empty space, do see Asuna masterbating or just see a empty room? If you see Asuna masterbating and you can see all the Screening room videos in the same Gallery room then please zip up your save folder and attach that zip file here. I want that.
I only see the room itself, I don't see Asuna working.
As for the rest, I have, e.g. when Asuna masterb and all event collections in Asuna's room.
I know how to pack a save folder

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Btw do we all agree that the first Asuna outfit is way hotter than the second one she got (the witch outfit) ?

Reactions: LordFrz

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Btw do we all agree that the first Asuna outfit is way hotter than the second one she got (the witch outfit) ?
Asuna's fairy knight outfit was hot. The dev asked what outfit in game Asuna should wear in Part 2. I voted for her Goddess Stacia outfit. SAO already has plenty of hot outfits for females. I don't think the dev needs to create original ones.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
I’ve read the entire manga the story was quite good while the anime was basically just Highschool DXD level plot of being probably 70% fan service 10% story. Been years since I’ve read it, however, if I remember correctly majority of the anime wasn’t even the same as manga.
High school DxD is probably another one that has a lack of parody
The anime High School DxD is based on LN and not based on the manga. high school dxd has 26 volumes and Shin dxd volume 4. The real source of High School DxD is LN.

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
as i recall Asuna hv 2 types of fairy knight outfits and 1 Witch outfit totaling 3 outifts in FOG
for real world Asuna i think there are many variations for School uniforms , pajama , and Date clothes?

so maybe for the part 2 there will be new in game outfits (Stacia looks hot) ,i just hope fujino make a little bit changes in outfits post inoda corruption or even better brand new outfit and accessories for fallen Asuna

OrangeBrother

May 26, 2020
I have a question. Would it theoretically be possible to import the game itself into RPGMaker MV or MZ, look at the files/pictures/animations that were used, and then put the PNGs into Koikatsu for me to edit for personal use/experimentation?
No. Although you are importing images into Koitkatsu, those images contains meta-data that lets Koikatsu know everything for the scene. I am not sure how does one import Koitkatsu scenes into RPGMaker, but I have a feeling RPGMaker strips the meta-data.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Going back to compare my Koikatsu Asuna to Fujino's, I noticed her clothing has actually been changing. At the start, she used to have full length pantyhose on under her school uniform and now she has thigh highs or high socks. The jacket and skirt design and colors also changed, but didn't get noticibly shorter. I think the neck tie used to be a ribbon bow.

But yeah, I'd love to see her do some IRL cosplay to really change up how she looks for a scene, and get caught on some public date with Inoda. "No way that's Asuna, she'd never dress like that" stuff. Or even some uncensored PoV blowjob video from Inoda's phone, but nobody recognises the 'new slut'.

Reactions: killerjeb

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
The anime High School DxD is based on LN and not based on the manga. high school dxd has 26 volumes and Shin dxd volume 4. The real source of High School DxD is LN.
?? The manga mentioned there was Rosario to Vampire but ya I know it was LN like 90% of anime adoptions are usually LN.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Going back to compare my Koikatsu Asuna to Fujino's, I noticed her clothing has actually been changing. At the start, she used to have full length pantyhose on under her school uniform and now she has thigh highs or high socks. The jacket and skirt design and colors also changed, but didn't get noticibly shorter. I think the neck tie used to be a ribbon bow.

But yeah, I'd love to see her do some IRL cosplay to really change up how she looks for a scene, and get caught on some public date with Inoda. "No way that's Asuna, she'd never dress like that" stuff. Or even some uncensored PoV blowjob video from Inoda's phone, but nobody recognises the 'new slut'.
Yea after the footjob scene Asuna's model changed. I thought it was just he removed the pantyhose but he made other changes. If Asuna's school uniform changes more it could one of those things that shows Asuna becoming looser or more comfortable with Inoda. The first outfit seems more uptight and closed off compared to the second.

Reactions: abgazil
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes