4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I wanted to fill in if I remembered correctly. Do you think there will be many versions like SAO Part 1?
The exact wording was "late July" so maybe we could get a release around the 20th. I can hope! Depending on how long the dev wants to make the game is what determines how many updates there will be. There are so many situations I want to see in the game so we might even get a Part 3 if everyone wants more. The worst situation would be the dev does not want to work on the game anymore and ends abruptly or does just abandons it.

Reactions: xJuma and Kazuto123

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
The exact wording was "late July" so maybe we could get a release around the 20th. I can hope! Depending on how long the dev wants to make the game is what determines how many updates there will be. There are so many situations I want to see in the game so we might even get a Part 3 if everyone wants more. The worst situation would be the dev does not want to work on the game anymore and ends abruptly or does just abandons it.
What would you like to see in SAO NTR Part 2?
I would like to play SAO NTR 6 parts ;p
So you think the creator could abandon it?

Tthvgfg

Sep 22, 2022
probably part 2 is going to be end of version. cause part 1 is already 50 percent developed game(not sure)

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
probably part 2 is going to be end of version. cause part 1 is already 50 percent developed game(not sure)
In my opinion, the creator could still make part 3 and end up with part 3. Because I would like to see many scenes of Asuna and Inod in sex, e.g. rough sex
So you think the creator will end up with part 2 because 50% of part 1 is perfect?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Pretty sure the dev never said how much the total game Part 1 was.

I definitely want to see want to see situations that can only happen because they are playing a online game. Like Inoda stealing Asuna's account and fucks (mentally not physically) Kirito in game. Or extreme case, Inoda and Asuna switch accounts and they experience reverse roles in sex. Someone once mention replaying the old bosses with Asuna on Inoda's side now. Like the first boss but only Kirito is knocked out so Asuna and Inoda fucks around in front of Kirito.

If the dev wants to milk the game then he could make 10 parts but there are only so many good sex situations so eventually the game will get boring if last too long.

The dev might eventually grow bored with the game if last too long. Doing the same things over and over is boring. That is why he wants to go back and finish his old games. But of course something outside his control can happen and he just can't finish the game. Remember the Chinese government situation last month? Or something normal like family or job might make not care about the game anymore. Unfinished game is a risk of game development.

NitroZus

Oct 15, 2017
QUESTION:

What app does FUJINO use to create that awesome P*rn animation?

Koikatsu? Honeyselect? Blender?
THanks!

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Pretty sure the dev never said how much the total game Part 1 was.

I definitely want to see want to see situations that can only happen because they are playing a online game. Like Inoda stealing Asuna's account and fucks (mentally not physically) Kirito in game. Or extreme case, Inoda and Asuna switch accounts and they experience reverse roles in sex. Someone once mention replaying the old bosses with Asuna on Inoda's side now. Like the first boss but only Kirito is knocked out so Asuna and Inoda fucks around in front of Kirito.

If the dev wants to milk the game then he could make 10 parts but there are only so many good sex situations so eventually the game will get boring if last too long.

The dev might eventually grow bored with the game if last too long. Doing the same things over and over is boring. That is why he wants to go back and finish his old games. But of course something outside his control can happen and he just can't finish the game. Remember the Chinese government situation last month? Or something normal like family or job might make not care about the game anymore. Unfinished game is a risk of game development.
So that's what you want to see, might be a good idea too. I wrote a month ago what I would like to see in part 2 game. Have you seen my post about what I want to see in part 2 SAO game? I also wish Asuna and Inoda would go on a mission alone instead of Kirito and have sex between missions. Or Asuna and Inoda in FOG will go to the cabin and Kirito will go on the mission himself. Then Asuna and Inoda at home in FOG will have sex.
Well, if 10 parts will just be the same erotic sex over and over again, it will start to get boring and monotonous for the players.
You're right, I agree that doing a circle 20 times is getting boring.
Can't remember last month, what did the Chinese government do? Can you remind me because I don't think I read it.

Darak700

Sep 20, 2022
Yeah, it's hard for them. I really like his games. I hope at least Sakura finishes. Good man. And if he leaves for a while in another country, then nothing threatens him? MAN!!!! AT LEAST FINISH SAKURA!!! AND MORE SCENES WITH THE POLICE!!!

Reactions: Testament34

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
IN terms of what I want to see as mentioned by kinglionheart there are a few things:
Online, you are right, there's a lot that could be done there. Hidden sex there would be the way to go, just different scenarios, in particular behind the back stuff. Lots of different costumes.

Real Life: Inoda vs Kirito outside of sex. I want Inoda to start to prove he's better boyfriend/future husband material than Kirito in various ways instead of just sexually. Really have more POV from Asuna's perspective as she realizes that she is falling for Inoda as a whole rather than just sex with him. Make it a very slow emotional descent to join the physical.
Oh, and more sexy times in the real world - dates, foreplay, kissing. Just because you've reached the sex stage once is no reason to not go back and do more things. This can tie into the above, with Asuna realizing she enjoys more just being with Inoda rather than just sex. And when it comes to sex, there's obviously the whole condom/pregnancy scare type stuff to play with.

Gameplay: I'd like to see some more branching scenarios. Maybe a Suspicion rating, where if you want you can guide Kirito to find out the truth over time, and see how he handles it from there. If Lisbeth and other characters are coming in, then maybe Kirito could find comfort with them, breaking up with Asuna?

Which leads into, to repeat, endings: These are the ways I would like to see the game end: One, Kirito finds out. Two, he doesn't, and Asuna stays with him, either because some part of her still loves him or just enjoys the guilt and thrill of cheating behind his back. Three, Asuna is pregnant and leaves him. Four, Kirito breaks up with him, gets with another girl, but Asuna is fine with that and pregnant. IN all endings, Asuna stays with Inoda alone. Please no sharing or whoring out, or, if it must be in the game, let it be avoidable via gameplay.

Reactions: curuchett
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes