4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

FeelyMcTeet

Jan 26, 2018
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND how many people have the game crashes or does not work on their pc, my pc is an old laptop toshiba pentium R 2.3ghz 4gb ram and the game works, sure that almost everyone here has a better pc than mine and still does not work xd
I was having loafs of issues with mine lagging really badly on the in-game town map, frequently crashing and not being able to get through the fireworks scene because of both of the above...then for some reason when I played the game directly on my laptop instead of through a docking station and 2nd monitor, the issues all stopped ‍♂

Absolutely no idea why the peripherals would cause those issues, but just glad I actually got to play the rest of part one

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
The only difference in your image was the final few frames was repeated before the image looped back so it can be easily doctored. Case in point, I just made Inoda three times as impressive. No one have seen your image from any official sources so if you still believe it is real then whatever. If you made the image yourself for shits and giggles then good job.
not ridiculous I found it in a causality forum xd

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes