4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Goriel

Aug 8, 2022
Is there a link for the Sakura game? Maybe I will play it.
Sakura is a character in that game, its just means the second half of that game will be more focused on sakura's corruption. she hasn't done anything yet in that game, no point in playing for her

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Sakura is a character in that game, its just means the second half of that game will be more focused on sakura's corruption. she hasn't done anything yet in that game, no point in playing for her
The Sakrua half is pretty far in, there are a bunch of sex scenes.

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Hey guys can somebody explain to me the "cg set"? i played this first part complete, whats the diff with the cg set? same scenes but better quality?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Hey guys can somebody explain to me the "cg set"? i played this first part complete, whats the diff with the cg set? same scenes but better quality?
It's just all the scenes as standalone animations, instead of inside a game.

Reactions: Karcosa

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Huh... so maybe I was playing Sugar Daddy too much LOL. In that it's equally about showing your better in bed and that you can provide better/buy your way into the girl's hearts. Here you all are right, that wouldn't really work. My bad.

I will instead state I would like to see dates where Inoda interrupts Cuckito/Asuna and more hidden sexy time in the background. Inoda setting out to dye every place Asuna's had a romantic moment with Cuckito with his colors.

That and pregnancy. Big time. It must happen LOL. That or hidden tattoos like in Busty Elf.

More seriously, that is a TON of work going into setting the stage/outline of the next stage of this story. Really giving me the impression of size which is just awesome. It also shows that there will be further emphasis on the in-game stuff. So more sex in the background of combat scenes, stuff online and so forth. Maybe Inoda will convince Asuna that if they do it in the game it isn't cheating after she tries to leave him after their night of passion?

Reactions: curuchett

Sh666155

May 7, 2020
Thanks, the Sakura game was good, played it yesterday. Nero was also nice to play, too bad I can't download Nero's remake, I don't have the pro version of MEGA to download 2GB there.
Download Mega app on playstore, create new account, just download all the way

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND how many people have the game crashes or does not work on their pc, my pc is an old laptop toshiba pentium R 2.3ghz 4gb ram and the game works, sure that almost everyone here has a better pc than mine and still does not work xd

Darak700

Sep 20, 2022
I have Windows 8.1. At first it will skip the battle, then wait a long time for Asuna's model to load, and WHEN IT FINALLY BEGINS TO BE PASSED NORMALLY, THE GAME FLYS!!!! FUCK!!!

Apr 5, 2022
I play on a laptop with 8gram and the scenes take about 10 seconds to start, there's a feeling of choking before the scene starts but that's the only problem. In Joiplay I really can't play because depending on the scene Joiplay closes by itself.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
my lap is from 8 years ago: 2.20GH, 6ram and the dead video card, but in my case the scene appears from the beginning, what happens to me is that it takes time to fully load and until it loads, the image appears and disappears quickly, similar to when you blink quickly, which is quite annoying

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
I have Windows 8.1. At first it will skip the battle, then wait a long time for Asuna's model to load, and WHEN IT FINALLY BEGINS TO BE PASSED NORMALLY, THE GAME FLYS!!!! FUCK!!!
always save dude, the game have a autosave on slot 5 to try to help with that too

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes