4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Has the game been updated or something? I'm lost.
This game (Part 1) is complete. We are all waiting for the beginning of Part 2. The dev is on hiatus but did say he will be back in two months a month ago so hopefully at the end of September of beginning of October we will get a new game (Part 2).

We did just get a new fan translation.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...-2023-05-31-part1-fujino.154352/post-11624653
And soon Saikey will do a official english release for the game.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It is so weird playing SAO with NTR! The new Abyss of Twisted Fates R-18 was actually pretty fun just reading a SAO adventure with some boring gameplay in-between. It is a VN like the video games and mobile games.

It is unbelievable but SAO can be NTR-free!

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
Don't know if someone brought this up but I feel like FLCL would work for a new game idea after this finally done

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
If I watched the canon SAO then I have to watch Kirito win and get the girls.

My sense of reality is telling me that is not right.
What episode did you watch? Did you know that Kazuto (Kirito) is faithful to Asuna? The author intends to write a wedding about Kazuto and Asuna at the end of the SAO series

Reactions: Animefan_09

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
What episode did you watch? Did you know that Kazuto (Kirito) is faithful to Asuna? The author intends to write a wedding about Kazuto and Asuna at the end of the SAO series
Kirito will probably only be with Asuna in the end but this is a male fantasy story. He will get girls even if he does not try. Remember the comatose pajama party. Whether he takes them or not is other story. This is partly why everyone cuckold him so much.

• Haha
Reactions: Animefan_09

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Kirito will probably only be with Asuna in the end but this is a male fantasy story. He will get girls even if he does not try. Remember the comatose pajama party. Whether he takes them or not is other story. This is partly why everyone cuckold him so much.
Wait are you talking about this SAO NTR fantasy game? Sorry I got lost. I forgot a bit. I was just talking about LN SAO that it has already been confirmed since volume 1 that Asuna and Kirito are a couple. In the future they will be married. As for SAO NTR fantasy, it is known that Asuna will be with Inoda, maybe she will be pregnant

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Wait are you talking about this SAO NTR fantasy game? Sorry I got lost. I forgot a bit. I was just talking about LN SAO that it has already been confirmed since volume 1 that Asuna and Kirito are a couple. In the future they will be married. As for SAO NTR fantasy, it is known that Asuna will be with Inoda, maybe she will be pregnant
No I was talking about the LN SAO. Even if Kirito will only be with Asuna in the end, the story is still a male power fantasy. The hero attracts many females even if he does not want to. It is a trick for writers to have a protagonist not want a harem but the women do. It makes him honorable and devoted but still have some harem shenanigans.

Kirito is a harem protagonist in canon SAO. Even when he is faithful to Asuna he will be written to attract many women who wants be penetrated by his Elucidator.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes