4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Now we had a surprisingly insightful discussion on SAO, we go back to waiting for some actual news about the game. I hope everyone else had a good time too, especially you Kazuto123.

Reactions: LordFrz

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
end of this month OR early october I suppose
just to clarify, they only said that they will "inform" us later this month. This doesn't necessarily mean that there will be an update to the game.
So please don't hype this to much.
It was a very small announcement that was literally just reply to a comment that was left on patreon.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
just to clarify, they only said that they will "inform" us later this month. This doesn't necessarily mean that there will be an update to the game.
So please don't hype this to much.
It was a very small announcement that was literally just reply to a comment that was left on patreon.
Fujino will inform us that he dropped the game, the cuckening is upon us.

• Sad
Reactions: Anaesthetics

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Now we had a surprisingly insightful discussion on SAO, we go back to waiting for some actual news about the game. I hope everyone else had a good time too, especially you Kazuto123.
I had a great time playing SAO ntr. Me and the person on discord both played SAO ntr, he also likes Asuna ntr as fantasy. he likes the canon pair Asuna and Kirito.
Only in my opinion the sex scenes, Asuna and Kirito, were too short. Fujino could have added a little more of Asuna and Kirito's sex scene. I know it's ntr, but it would be cool for Asuna to compare Inoda and Kirito during sex. I mean Asuna mentions having sex with Kirito

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I'm confident for a release at the end of this month :cool:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Because I wrote nonsense that you didn't want to read the whole thing? Thanks for respecting
Nothing like that, it's not nonesense at all. I can feel the passion put into it. I just didn't read all of it because I dont care about the LN and the plot of the anime. I'm one of the people that stopped watching the series after season 1. (I did however enjoyed the GGO spinoff series)

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
if you know fujino and have followed his previous works you know very well that he does not joke with these things, newcomers may think he does, most likely we will have good news by the end of the month or early october as he said.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Nothing like that, it's not nonesense at all. I can feel the passion put into it. I just didn't read all of it because I dont care about the LN and the plot of the anime. I'm one of the people that stopped watching the series after season 1. (I did however enjoyed the GGO spinoff series)
What didn't you like about SAO anime?
Let me explain to you that the SAO series is about VR technology that blurs the border between the virtual world and the real world. I hope you won't say that LN is written as stupid and crap as it is shown in the anime? Because you surely know that LN/manga and books are better than movies, series and anime.

FalconDSharpEye

Jan 21, 2022
guys anyone know why none of the links to download for me is not working for all the animations collections and games any ideas pls
pixeldrain gofile heaveupload and others .none of them is working

FalconDSharpEye

Jan 21, 2022
for example when I want to download najar collections all files it seems have been removed and when I want to download mmd from うおずみMMD from pixeldrain the page does not load or even from kemkem pixeldrain
and if I want to download some of the works that have been removed where should I go ? google or here thanks

FalconDSharpEye

Jan 21, 2022
is there anyway to download videos and collections that its link has been removed or deleted ? in f95zone I mean dont want spend TOO MUCH time on net to find a link for the download if possible thanks

Mar 9, 2021
is there anyway to download videos and collections that its link has been removed or deleted ? in f95zone I mean dont want spend TOO MUCH time on net to find a link for the download if possible thanks
No clue why any of that wouldn't work for you. MEGA is usually pretty reliable, though it throttles you if you use it too much.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
What didn't you like about SAO anime?
The anime was fine enough I guess.
Really liked season 1 but stopped watching afterwards. Why? Because it was a fine conclusion to the original plot. Everything that came afterwards felt plastered on top and was artificially dragged on just to get the money flowing. Also the "magic" was gone for a lack of better word.
Lastly I really did not like the design for Kirito in that GunGame Arc that came afterwards.

Now I can not talk for the person you qouted but I feel it is something similar.

Lets hope we hear some positive news about the "second part" of the game.:HideThePain:

Last edited:

HentaiBaka

Mar 14, 2018
So some other things I would love for Fujino to add:

Typical comparison sex, which looks like is already added from the previews he sent out a while back. When Asuna has sex with Kirito, she compares him to Inoda and feels very unsatisfied, and she has to masturbate to get off and thinks of Inoda, craving sex with him again.

Asuna getting jealous. Maybe add an angle where she desperately tries to cut things off with Inoda and is successful. However, Inoda seems to get lucky in finding a girl and Asuna starts to get slightly irked. Then maybe Asuna & Kirito go to a hotspring or hotel or something, but Inoda is also there with his girlfriend. Asuna tries to get intimate with Kirito but Kirito is too tired, so they sleep. Asuna is woken up by moans/sex next door from Inoda, and she gets insanely horny and masturbates to the sound of them having sex. Which leads to Asuna having to reach out to Inoda to continue more of their past sexual escapades together, but on her request.

Asuna slowly getting more lewd, but still having the aura of a woman thats hard to get and still uptight. She only really responds to Inoda. More public sex, humiliation, etc.

Reactions: jaden000

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
is Fujino still active? i read she wanted to finish this game then take a pause... or did some new games get released?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
is Fujino still active? i read she wanted to finish this game then take a pause... or did some new games get released?
He said he needed to take a couple of months off for moving reasons. He stated he will still work on the game, just cant release anything until he relocates.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes