4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

jaden000

May 30, 2020
"Full" save, I don't know how to open ALL scenes because some of them aren't showing becouse of bag
But the ones that came across during the game I saved in separate slot's (the ones that aren't in the gallery)
5 it's auto save
20 it's gallery
Enjoy
The goat thank you

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
The anime was fine enough I guess.
Really liked season 1 and stopped watching after season 2. Why? Because it was a fine conclusion to the original plot. Everything that came afterwards felt plastered on top and was artificially dragged on just to get the money flowing. Also the "magic" was gone for a lack of better word.
Lastly I really did not like the design for Kirito in that GunGame Arc that came afterwards.

Now I can not talk for the person you qouted but I feel it is something similar.

Lets hope we hear some positive news about the "second part" of the game.:HideThePain:
I see you don't understand what the SAO series is about. The SAO series is about VR technology and the real world, i.e. the virtual world blurs the boundaries of the real world. the author doesn't talk about aincrad. LN is better than the SAO anime. I was referring to this quote to you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I see you don't understand what the SAO series is about. The SAO series is about VR technology and the real world, i.e. the virtual world blurs the boundaries of the real world. the author doesn't talk about aincrad. LN is better than the SAO anime. I was referring to this quote to you.
SAO was originally one volume long series. But the series was so popular that the author expanded it with subplots in the 2nd volume and more VR worlds later volumes. So if someone only watched the Aincrad arc then they would end the series satisfied because it did end all the plot points.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Thats cool and all, but as a reader I dont care what the author intended, only about what I see it as myself. The very first part of SAO is amazing. Right up till they get out of the death game. If the death game part is what you got hooked in, then the rest is not going to be fun for you to read/watch. And thats fine. The other parts of SAO for me are fine, ive read most of it and watched everything. But it just was not as good as the first part of season 1.

Its like with attack on titan, the first part of that got me hooked. But after the start where people started turning into titans, it took me completely out of it and I dropped it. I get that its more then just fighting titans. But the fighting titans was what sold it to me, and when people started turning into them, that was too much for me. And with how it ended im glad I dropped it, I would have been pissed at that ending if I was invested in the story.

SAO after the death game is by no means bad. But it's a complete departure from what may have sold someone on the series to begin with. And to its credit, unlike attack on titan, it wasn't so much that I dropped it, it was still interesting enough for me to continue it. But its one I dont highly recommend to others apart from that initial first half of season 1. Now if after season 1 we went right into the underworld stuff, that would have been a whole nother ball game.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Thats cool and all, but as a reader I dont care what the author intended, only about what I see it as myself. The very first part of SAO is amazing. Right up till they get out of the death game. If the death game part is what you got hooked in, then the rest is not going to be fun for you to read/watch. And thats fine. The other parts of SAO for me are fine, ive read most of it and watched everything. But it just was not as good as the first part of season 1.

Its like with attack on titan, the first part of that got me hooked. But after the start where people started turning into titans, it took me completely out of it and I dropped it. I get that its more then just fighting titans. But the fighting titans was what sold it to me, and when people started turning into them, that was too much for me. And with how it ended im glad I dropped it, I would have been pissed at that ending if I was invested in the story.

SAO after the death game is by no means bad. But it's a complete departure from what may have sold someone on the series to begin with. And to its credit, unlike attack on titan, it wasn't so much that I dropped it, it was still interesting enough for me to continue it. But its one I dont highly recommend to others apart from that initial first half of season 1. Now if after season 1 we went right into the underworld stuff, that would have been a whole nother ball game.
I see. Not everyone has to like it and everyone has their own opinion. I know you don't hate, but I will say that I argue with haters all the time. There are two SAO Pogressive movies, SAOP 01 covers volume 1 and 02 covers volume 4. I recommend you to read the SAO Progressive LN, because it tells the development of Kazuto and Asuna's relationship, floor by floor. Of course, I also recommend SAOP videos.
I don't watch Titans because I don't like watching the horror genre

tempest97

Jan 21, 2023
help im stuck, asuna is helping inuba with his homework at her house and Im supposed to wait both of them online, how to proceed from there? It says to explore the town, but I tried to interact with everything but it just wouldnt proceed everyone is saying something about noice from some mouse

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
help im stuck, asuna is helping inuba with his homework at her house and Im supposed to wait both of them online, how to proceed from there? It says to explore the town, but I tried to interact with everything but it just wouldnt proceed everyone is saying something about noice from some mouse
I think thats when they are at the Inn upstairs. Or its when you need to go to the church.

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
In the gallery, it mentions the last scene of the update where it's storming out, that you can watch it without Asuna's persective, does this mean somewhere there was one with her perspective, because I haven't seen a difference.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
In the gallery, it mentions the last scene of the update where it's storming out, that you can watch it without Asuna's persective, does this mean somewhere there was one with her perspective, because I haven't seen a difference.
No, her pov will be included in the next update

Reactions: Flubberduck

rrraaa0101

Mar 10, 2020

Hello, sorry for the late post. But as I said before, I'm busy with the new maps. Now I have finished the maps in real world, maybe 30+ new maps as well, and the old maps will completely be replaced.
Besides, I make a new chat system and blog system in the game. You will see new models for Suguha(Leafa).
And finally, I begin the CG tasks. I know there is not too much time left in this month. But I will make what I can until the end of this month. The contents may not be enough for you guys since you have waited 2 months. I feel really sorry about that. Again thank you for the support.
stay well!

抱歉通知遲了,最近完成了現實中的地圖工作,有大概30+的新地圖,目前舊地圖將被完全替換。此外新增了聊天系統和博客系統,以及直葉(莉法)的新模型。CG工作正在開始,本月的剩余時間有限,所以此版本能做到的內容可能不會很多,也有推遲一到兩天的可能。​

And some images that i cannot post since i'm on my phone and i'm bad at tech stuff

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Think i got it.
The pictures not available.

Dose anyone have them?

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
3 more weeks until we get any news. Hopefully he can already communicate with us around the 20th or 25th of September (to tell us if the update will come out this month or next month).

Cross your fingers, guys.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
3 more weeks until we get any news. Hopefully he can already communicate with us around the 20th or 25th of September (to tell us if the update will come out this month or next month).

Cross your fingers, guys.
Yeah, Fujino is probbably going to pop up with more news around the 20 probably...hopefully, maybe even with a release!....or at least to announce is coming this month xD (i can dream).

Can't wait to see how the story picks up, i think Asuna will try to distance herself from Inoda due to guilt, and maybe Inoda revealed some of his true character during the last scene so she trusts him less or is suspicious of him.

And lets not forget her mother! Lots of potential there!

Apr 5, 2022
Yeah, Fujino is probbably going to pop up with more news around the 20 probably...hopefully, maybe even with a release!....or at least to announce is coming this month xD (i can dream).

Can't wait to see how the story picks up, i think Asuna will try to distance herself from Inoda due to guilt, and maybe Inoda revealed some of his true character during the last scene so she trusts him less or is suspicious of him.

yes, and actually I hope it's like that, it would be shit if Asuna turned into a whore quickly.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017

Well i have good news for you then, in the Gif zip that was released on patreon it was already pretty much confirmed that that's gonna happen.
Confirmed.PNG

Reactions: Animefan_09

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

I can definitely see Asuna trying to distance herself from Inoha after that night since she just agreed to go with Kirito to America. But since we don't know why she finally agreed to have sex with Inoha until we get her POV, it is hard to predict how Inoha will react. I just hope it is not blackmail. It is so overused for stories that want to finish quickly. But indirect blackmail by using the mother is okay. (y)

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I can definitely see Asuna trying to distance herself from Inoha after that night since she just agreed to go with Kirito to America. But since we don't know why she finally agreed to have sex with Inoha until we get her POV, it is hard to predict how Inoha will react. I just hope it is not blackmail. It is so overused for stories that want to finish quickly. But indirect blackmail by using the mother is okay. (y)
Blackmail is petty lame and I hope we dont see it with Asuna. The mother is fine since its kinda already set up there, soo whatever.

But with Asuna I see her giving in to Inoda that night as her being super horney and just caving in. Like afterwords, she knew it was a mistake. She thought it was her last night with him, and just gave in to base desires. Now she will try and stay away, but probably slowly get horney with Kirito unable to satisfy her, and Inoda will be able to weasel his way back in. Probably start in game like, "in game don't count so its fine"etc. Then he get the mom, and use her to put him and Asuna in situations together. Like highering him to do somthing at the house, or the mom taking asuna on a trip, and inoda just "happening" to be there.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes