4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Hello everyone. I have a question who knows the answer, please answer. I played this game and then decided to look in
the text of the game in order to check if I missed anything. And I found a lot of Japanese text there.
Does this text not being translated mean that it is from future updates of the game ???

SaiyanPigeon

Jul 27, 2017
A bit off topic but this was a surprise find on Youtube. If this song was used during the storm night, it would totally fit. :LOL:
"When you're watching the clock while she takes his fat cock. NETORARE!"
this is the greatest thing i heard this month ahahahah

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The untranslated text is in Chinese not Japanese. The dev is working on the next game in the series so no he won't make any more updates to this game. Any untranslated text might get fixed when Saikey releases the official English version of the game soon.
I see. And the author of the sequel that they are doing is it about Sword Art Online?

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018

Hello, sorry for the late post. But as I said before, I'm busy with the new maps. Now I have finished the maps in real world, maybe 30+ new maps as well, and the old maps will completely be replaced.
Besides, I make a new chat system and blog system in the game. You will see new models for Suguha(Leafa).
And finally, I begin the CG tasks. I know there is not too much time left in this month. But I will make what I can until the end of this month. The contents may not be enough for you guys since you have waited 2 months. I feel really sorry about that. Again thank you for the support.
stay well!

抱歉通知遲了,最近完成了現實中的地圖工作,有大概30+的新地圖,目前舊地圖將被完全替換。此外新增了聊天系統和博客系統,以及直葉(莉法)的新模型。CG工作正在開始,本月的剩余時間有限,所以此版本能做到的內容可能不會很多,也有推遲一到兩天的可能。​

And some images that i cannot post since i'm on my phone and i'm bad at tech stuff

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Think i got it.
It's a pity not to look at what is attached :(
But it's interesting what's there :)

yemdomo

Nov 11, 2022
set in the SAO universe? i liked the FGO better.. they had a different focus.
mostly because the one doing the cucking isn't a fat nerd
A Part 2 (as you will) of the SAO game yes. Tbh I prefer a fat nerd as opposed to the dark/tanned skinned and blonde hair character but each to their own (y)

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Who are all the other characters in the game? Like all those ones you see on the message boards i dont recognise them.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Who are all the other characters in the game? Like all those ones you see on the message boards i dont recognise them.
Inoha, Hebishima, Charlie, and the message board people are original characters of the game. The only canon supporting characters from SAO are Suguha, Sinon, and Kyoto (Asuna's mom). In Part 2 Lizbeth will be Charlie's girlfriend according to dev.

Reactions: ChampionXD

Goriel

Aug 8, 2022
Hoping for more content of Asuna's mom. I'm still sad we did not get to see what Inoda wanted to do with her after catching her in the car

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Hoping for more content of Asuna's mom. I'm still sad we did not get to see what Inoda wanted to do with her after catching her in the car
Yep, im hyped for that as well. I think she's gonna be the final stepping stone in making Asuna fall with him blackmailing her. *HYPE*

OrangeBrother

May 26, 2020
Yep, im hyped for that as well. I think she's gonna be the final stepping stone in making Asuna fall with him blackmailing her. *HYPE*
With the direction the game is going in part 1, it seems like there won't be any blackmail (using Asuna mom's affair) since Asuna has already slept with Inoda. Blackmailing her by threatening to expose temptuous night might seem plausible though. That being said, I do hope Fujino incorporates some form of blackmail into making Asuna fall.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I'm not sure why he'd need to blackmail Asuna's mom, except as a way to ensure he can visit the house and stay over whenever he wants.

As for blackmailing Asuna? Well, I could see it happening. He has been collecting nude pictures of her for a while, but he's been showing them off on the pervert website anyway. I suspect the 'rainy night together' might give him new, super sensitive material to use. I just don't see him needing it, with the direction of their story as is. We already know Asuna is going to be super regretful over allowing the sex, but I can see her coming to crave Inoda sex quite naturally without being forced. He fucks way better than Kirito, with a much bigger dick and endless, horny stamina. After their night together, she's going back to her tiny dick, quick shot, one shot chump Kirito, and she's not going to be able to cum off it anymore. That's going to drive her wild, especially if Inoda keeps messing with her in FOG.

Like, how would blackmail even be used? Why would he need it? What would he get out of a blackmail arrangement that he couldn't get anyway?

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I'm not sure why he'd need to blackmail Asuna's mom, except as a way to ensure he can visit the house and stay over whenever he wants.

As for blackmailing Asuna? Well, I could see it happening. He has been collecting nude pictures of her for a while, but he's been showing them off on the pervert website anyway. I suspect the 'rainy night together' might give him new, super sensitive material to use. I just don't see him needing it, with the direction of their story as is. We already know Asuna is going to be super regretful over allowing the sex, but I can see her coming to crave Inoda sex quite naturally without being forced. He fucks way better than Kirito, with a much bigger dick and endless, horny stamina. After their night together, she's going back to her tiny dick, quick shot, one shot chump Kirito, and she's not going to be able to cum off it anymore. That's going to drive her wild, especially if Inoda keeps messing with her in FOG.

Like, how would blackmail even be used? Why would he need it? What would he get out of a blackmail arrangement that he couldn't get anyway?
I fully agree with you. To quote something i said back in July.

I think the dev is gonna go for something like: Asuna will try to go back to Kirito after Inoda pressured her into sex but won't be satisfied by Kirito and eventually ends up begging for Inoda to have sex with her again.
There's probably be alot of teasing and buildup to the moment that Asuna will fall but i think this is a pretty decent rout Fujino could take.

Reactions: curuchett
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes