4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Blackmail is petty lame and I hope we dont see it with Asuna. The mother is fine since its kinda already set up there, soo whatever.

But with Asuna I see her giving in to Inoda that night as her being super horney and just caving in. Like afterwords, she knew it was a mistake. She thought it was her last night with him, and just gave in to base desires. Now she will try and stay away, but probably slowly get horney with Kirito unable to satisfy her, and Inoda will be able to weasel his way back in. Probably start in game like, "in game don't count so its fine"etc. Then he get the mom, and use her to put him and Asuna in situations together. Like highering him to do somthing at the house, or the mom taking asuna on a trip, and inoda just "happening" to be there.
I pretty much agree with everything you said. We know Asuna's lust has been increasing through the game and if she was still a little lightheaded from her cold, it would make sense if she was cold and naked after the rain, she might make a "mistake" that night.

There are plenty of fun events with the blackmailed mother. We know from the preview pics that the apartment map is redone. If it is a new apartment, I could see the blackmailed mother forcing Asuna to live in the neighbor apartment to Inoha, allowing easy access. Having a "backdoor" to Asuna's life is convenient.

Reactions: LordFrz

sirusas92

Jun 10, 2017
I pretty much agree with everything you said. We know Asuna's lust has been increasing through the game and if she was still a little lightheaded from her cold, it would make sense if she was cold and naked after the rain, she might make a "mistake" that night.

There are plenty of fun events with the blackmailed mother. We know from the preview pics that the apartment map is redone. If it is a new apartment, I could see the blackmailed mother forcing Asuna to live in the neighbor apartment to Inoha, allowing easy access. Having a "backdoor" to Asuna's life is convenient.
I disagree i believe that the contact information that the mother mentioned is kirito's phone. Inoda is going to blackmail the mother and the mother is going to believe that kirito is responsible, (remember inoda knew where kirito's house key was), so the mother is not going to let kirito stay near asuna. Inoda is also going to mention that he saved asuna from thugs when kirito was going for his phone so the mother is going to respect inoda more than kirito.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
the last image I have of fujino was this one, that was hours before all this problem happened when I asked him if he had that gif clean to start working with the program and he kindly gave it to me, hopefully by the end of the month.

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
the last image I have of fujino was this one, that was hours before all this problem happened when I asked him if he had that gif clean to start working with the program and he kindly gave it to me, hopefully by the end of the month.
Do you happen to have the koikatsu cards he posted?

Darak700

Sep 20, 2022
Hello! Please tell me, will the new update from Fujino be able to be launched from the very beginning of the game without bugs? If not, could you give me the game file where it doesn't freeze? I will be very happy!

mafumafu98

Jan 8, 2022
Oh, so many posts in the thread. I haven't gotten through the game all the way through, but I can definitely say that the author clearly knows what he's doing. Probably even better than most Japanese who just exploit the genre.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
A bit off topic but this was a surprise find on Youtube. If this song was used during the storm night, it would totally fit. :LOL:
"When you're watching the clock while she takes his fat cock. NETORARE!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Sh666155

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
A bit off topic but this was a surprise find on Youtube. If this song was used during the storm night, it would totally fit. :LOL:
"When you're watching the clock while she takes his fat cock. NETORARE!"
this is relatively famous song, it's mentioned quite often in NTR genre games.

and it's good.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Blackmail is petty lame and I hope we dont see it with Asuna. The mother is fine since its kinda already set up there, soo whatever.

But with Asuna I see her giving in to Inoda that night as her being super horney and just caving in. Like afterwords, she knew it was a mistake. She thought it was her last night with him, and just gave in to base desires. Now she will try and stay away, but probably slowly get horney with Kirito unable to satisfy her, and Inoda will be able to weasel his way back in. Probably start in game like, "in game don't count so its fine"etc. Then he get the mom, and use her to put him and Asuna in situations together. Like highering him to do somthing at the house, or the mom taking asuna on a trip, and inoda just "happening" to be there.
I don't mind blackmail, it may be overused but is realistic, the main problem is that half the time the blackmail in hentai is dumb as fuck. It all would depend on the execution.

I agree with the likely reason she gave in (and Inoha probably begged a lot) and that now she will get sexually frustrated with Kirito.

The point i dissagree with is the game one, Asuna doesn't consider acts in the virtual world as any less important than the real one, Fujino knows this from canon i think since there are many instances in the game where it shows Asuna has this actitude here too (the fireworks scene is a good example but there are others). What i am trying to say is that this won't be an angle Inoha can use easily, of course that doesn't mean he doesn't USE the game, he already has and i hope we see more of that in part 2.

Maybe as a way to get Asuna more horny or dependant on him sexually muahahahahaha

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I can definitely see Asuna trying to distance herself from Inoha after that night since she just agreed to go with Kirito to America. But since we don't know why she finally agreed to have sex with Inoha until we get her POV, it is hard to predict how Inoha will react. I just hope it is not blackmail. It is so overused for stories that want to finish quickly. But indirect blackmail by using the mother is okay. (y)
Can someone translate?

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Not a fan of blackmail, but my real problem with blackmail in this game is that we're already halfway through the "cheating/seduction/manipulation" path. Switching to a blackmail path now, where the girl would be forced to do things, feels really weird to me.

Not to mention that part of the NTR content of this game is about Kirito's humiliation for losing to Inoda. Asuna being forced to do things with Inoda instead of her own choosing, reduces the humiliation for Kirito a lot I think.

Devil666@

Oct 24, 2022
Not a fan of blackmail, but my real problem with blackmail in this game is that we're already halfway through the "cheating/seduction/manipulation" path. Switching to a blackmail path now, where the girl would be forced to do things, feels really weird to me.

Not to mention that part of the NTR content of this game is about Kirito's humiliation for losing to Inoda. Asuna being forced to do things with Inoda instead of her own choosing, reduces the humiliation for Kirito a lot I think.
Well I agree with you it would be too weird to suddenly shift to blackmail path cause we are enjoying the slow corruption path now suddenly blackmail makes it too boring and feels weird

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018

Definitely agree. Blackmail is such a boring route for NTR. Corruption NTR via rape when you were doing good enough with corruption due to the characters naivety is kind of like giving up and going the safe route.

Reactions: KloneZone

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
"Her [Asuna's] latest sexual experience
For certain reasons, Asuna had sex with Inoda, Kirito's neighbor, all night....
Because of this, she feels super guilty for betraying Kirito and deeply regrets that night."​
in short, inoda left her so open in the advances that when she does it again with cuckito she is practically bored to death.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
in short, inoda left her so open in the advances that when she does it again with cuckito she is practically bored to death.
That name "Cuckito" kills me everytime i see it please stop :KEK:

Btw my only fear is that Fujino adds too many female characters. I mean it's cool to see side characters getting corrupted too but i do hope Asuna will remain the main priority.
For example the last update had too much Suguha when we could have Asuna's POV during the rainy night instead.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes