4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

JtC203

Dec 18, 2017
With the direction the game is going in part 1, it seems like there won't be any blackmail (using Asuna mom's affair) since Asuna has already slept with Inoda. Blackmailing her by threatening to expose temptuous night might seem plausible though. That being said, I do hope Fujino incorporates some form of blackmail into making Asuna fall.
My theory is that Inoda is going to use this information simply to his advantage, it's been established that her mother doesn't like "Cuckito" due to her own personal reasons, whether they are justified or not.

He could use the video to blackmail the mother into helping him get closer to, Asuna. For example allowing him to come over while her mother is home (As Kirito is not allowed to do this.) Seeing that her Mother likes someone who is a potential love interest for her could sway her even more in Inoda's favor.

Inoda, the mastermind. I think it's better then directly blackmailing Asuna anyway. But, that's my opinion. Win her mind, body and soul. I think is his plan, he's already shown himself to be quite calculating.

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
With the direction the game is going in part 1, it seems like there won't be any blackmail (using Asuna mom's affair) since Asuna has already slept with Inoda. Blackmailing her by threatening to expose temptuous night might seem plausible though. That being said, I do hope Fujino incorporates some form of blackmail into making Asuna fall.
I think one of the cool things about this game is how Inoda is managing to win Asuna without having to force her into sexual acts using some kind of threat (which tends to happen a lot in some way when we have ugly bastards antagonists in NTR games). Inoda is managing to use her feelings and take advantage of her empathetic nature so that Asuna herself chooses to perform sexual acts with him and eventually fall for him and his big dick, and the way the dev is writing it makes it seem believable. So I hope we don't see blackmail with Asuna here, and continue on this approach that Inoda is doing.

And also as I said here once before, it would feels really weird for me to change things to a blackmail/threatening path when we are already halfway through the development of the cheating/seduction path.

That said, I might accept a possible blackmail against the mother here, depending on how and why it's done. And as long as the blackmail narrative don't reach Asuna's corruption, as I said before.

Last edited:

tempest97

Jan 21, 2023
I think thats when they are at the Inn upstairs. Or its when you need to go to the church.
I tried but its still not working? theres a short animation of 2 npc having sex at in the inn upstairs and its just keep repeating the same scene, ntg is interactable in the church

Stress_VIP

Jun 2, 2022
I tried but its still not working? theres a short animation of 2 npc having sex at in the inn upstairs and its just keep repeating the same scene, ntg is interactable in the church
I think you need to go to top right corner of the map and open there kinda secret door (it just will open when you try to interact with it) which will lead you to a shop with sus items. Buy there all stuff and watch it. Aftrer you're done just exit place and you should be able to progress further (may be you'll need to go to the start point of the map).

P.S I only recently start write comments without help from any translator and because of that i suppose my grammar and syntax are super poo poo. Sorry for that in advance.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Part 2 of SAO hasn't even started, it would be a lot better to start the talking about the next title once this one is atleast close to being finished.

Reactions: ViihX

OrangeBrother

May 26, 2020
I think one of the cool things about this game is how Inoda is managing to win Asuna without having to force her into sexual acts using some kind of threat (which tends to happen a lot in some way when we have ugly bastards antagonists in NTR games). Inoda is managing to use her feelings and take advantage of her empathetic nature so that Asuna herself chooses to perform sexual acts with him and eventually fall for him and his big dick, and the way the dev is writing it makes it seem believable. So I hope we don't see blackmail with Asuna here, and continue on this approach that Inoda is doing.

And also as I said here once before, it would feels really weird for me to change things to a blackmail/threatening path when we are already halfway through the development of the cheating/seduction path.

That said, I might accept a possible blackmail against the mother here, depending on how and why it's done. And as long as the blackmail narrative don't reach Asuna's corruption, as I said before.
I totally agree with you that there shouldn't be a path change into blackmail. I probably should have specified but I am a fan of blackmail and was hoping Fujino could implement blackmail without making it solely blackmail. Perhaps Inoda could blackmail Asuna (just once) after the rainy night to have sex with him again? This way, blackmail can be incorporated without the need to change the game's concept drastically while still following the "flow of logic" pertaining to Asuna's fall.

Reactions: curuchett

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
I totally agree with you that there shouldn't be a path change into blackmail. I probably should have specified but I am a fan of blackmail and was hoping Fujino could implement blackmail without making it solely blackmail. Perhaps Inoda could blackmail Asuna (just once) after the rainy night to have sex with him again? This way, blackmail can be incorporated without the need to change the game's concept drastically while still following the "flow of logic" pertaining to Asuna's fall.
Personally I'd rather not, even if its just once. Because for Asuna to fall into his trap and get stolen here, she needs to have the false sense that Inoda is a trustworthy and good guy (even if in reality he is not). If Inoda blackmail her even just once, it could tarnish that trust, which plays an important part on Inoda's plans.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Personally I'd rather not, even if its just once. Because for Asuna to fall into his trap and get stolen here, she needs to have the false sense that Inoda is a trustworthy and good guy (even if in reality he is not). If Inoda blackmail her even just once, it could tarnish that trust, which plays an important part on Inoda's plans.
There is a way to have Inoha blackmail Asuna but at the same time he does not blackmail Asuna.

I am 90% sure Fujino won't do this. Inoha will make a alt account in FOG and use that to be blackmail Asuna to do things to please Inoha. Later Inoha can "rescue" Asuna and gains trust. Lastly he can blame the account on someone to get rid of it like he did with the bullies he protected Asuna from.

Let's have some fun scenarios in VR game you can't do in real life.

Last edited:

HentaiBaka

Mar 14, 2018
Yeah, I would love more in game events/glitches.

I saw in a hentai where Kirito's visor or in game visual engine was glitching so he couldn't see anything below someone's face/eye level, so Asuna was getting sexual harassed/had sex/etc while Kirito only saw her face. Anything below her shoulders showed up as normal.

So Fujino could do something like Asuna is on top of Inoda while Kirito is oblivious, or where Asuna is giving a blowjob to Inoda right infront of Kirito without him knowing, or more on the exhibition/humiliation side to where Asuna is walking around naked getting petted by Inoda.

Darak700

Sep 20, 2022
Damn, I tried to use the Chinese method of unpacking the game. Nero had some outliers. But SAO doesn't take a damn thing!!! I hope the new update will start from the very beginning and without glitches.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Damn, I tried to use the Chinese method of unpacking the game. Nero had some outliers. But SAO doesn't take a damn thing!!! I hope the new update will start from the very beginning and without glitches.
if you download from here it should be the already translated version which is just normal english extract.

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
There is a way to have Inoha blackmail Asuna but at the same time he does not blackmail Asuna.

I am 90% sure Fujino won't do this. Inoha will make a alt account in FOG and use that to be blackmail Asuna to do things to please Inoha. Later Inoha can "rescue" Asuna and gains trust. Lastly he can blame the account on someone to get rid of it like he did with the bullies he protected Asuna from.

Let's have some fun scenarios in VR game you can't do in real life.
Okay, I think this specific scenario could maybe work, as long as it's a one-time thing (like I said, I don't think it would be good to change the entire narrative to Blackmail) and Asuna never discover Inoda's involvement in this episode.

spectro041998

Aug 24, 2023
I have seen that Fujino deleted his accounts, Patreon, Pixivfanbox... and uploaded the game to a platform. Do you think the part two or his next projects can come here? Or will it be the last thing we can play from Fujino?

Last edited:

tempest97

Jan 21, 2023
I think you need to go to top right corner of the map and open there kinda secret door (it just will open when you try to interact with it) which will lead you to a shop with sus items. Buy there all stuff and watch it. Aftrer you're done just exit place and you should be able to progress further (may be you'll need to go to the start point of the map).

P.S I only recently start write comments without help from any translator and because of that i suppose my grammar and syntax are super poo poo. Sorry for that in advance.

thanks for the help in advance :) but it wont open saying its not in business hour yet.. the npc at the bottom of the shop says it will only open for individual that is not in a party

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I have seen that Fujino deleted his accounts, Patreon, Pixivfanbox... and uploaded the game to a platform. Do you think the part two or his next projects can come here? Or will it be the last thing we can play from Fujino?
He deleted them for reasons, but is still working on the game. And since this is a pirate site, someone will upload it whenever he releases it.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes