4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Mau5taticDead

Mar 25, 2021
Anyone know what happened to fujino? His pixiv and ci-en has no more posts.
pixiv just has one picture explaining that he only has cien and patreon, due to the game being sold by a scammer but had to lay low the radar due to legal problems with the CN goberment, has been 2 months that way and still is working on the game, but has to keep a low profile to avoid being detected, at the end of the month is going to report news on the game and his situation, meanwhile he is radio silent, except for the past post on pixiv and patreon.

Reactions: Animefan_09

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
end of the month? i haven't heard of that, i just assumed he would drop the game once it's done somewhere in December like the original part 2 would have been finished.

Reactions: Mau5taticDead

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
If he resumed billing on patreon it's a good sign, it could mean he's planning to drop the update at the end of the month

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
If he resumed billing on patreon it's a good sign, it could mean he's planning to drop the update at the end of the month
Or during the first days of the next one, or at least that he is planning to do so, we all know how often plans survive reality xD

Reactions: Prettz

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
I dunno man, if its about "trying not to get caught" might as well just wait until it drops rather than the assumed date :ROFLMAO: moving to a different country is no small thing
sure, contretemps can happen, but he said some time ago that he would post something in 10 days (which would be today), so it's fair that we expect something now. Anyway, I'm considering that maybe he won't post something today, but I think he'll probably at least release some news by the end of this month.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
sure, contretemps can happen, but he said some time ago that he would post something in 10 days (which would be today), so it's fair that we expect something now. Anyway, I'm considering that maybe he won't post something today, but I think he'll probably at least release some news by the end of this month.
Honestly i am happy with just hearing from Fujino, i prefer to know if there are unforeseen troubles and delays than not hearing anything at all thinking it will be released soon xD

Reactions: ViihX

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Despite the difficulties he will probably have on settling in the new location, I'm happy to know he's in a safe place, at least.

Reactions: sozy

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Some stuff that Fujino didn't translate into English:

Shino/Sinon from GGO is in the next update, and there might be less content than expected.
I don't like that "than expected" since its too ambigous, like we probably will still get more than 1 regular update but less than some many may be hoping for, plus the "less" may be relative, like is it just less sex scene? or all (dialogue, fluff, plot, etc)

Last time he took 1 month the update was less than 2 updates but still was plenty big and had lots of contend for example, it just wasn't double xD

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I don't like that "than expected" since its too ambigous, like we probably will still get more than 1 regular update but less than some many may be hoping for, plus the "less" may be relative, like is it just less sex scene? or all (dialogue, fluff, plot, etc)

Last time he took 1 month the update was less than 2 updates but still was plenty big and had lots of contend for example, it just wasn't double xD
I think what he was probably trying to say was just "temper your expectations".

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
I think what he was probably trying to say was just "temper your expectations".
I mean, not receiving content equivalent to 3 months of work is understandable in this case. It's not like he spent all that time just working on the game, he obviously spent a lot of days having to worry about his new place, the trip he had to make to get there, etc.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes