4.20 star(s) 83 Votes
Apr 5, 2022
There is nothing to complain about, the man literally left his country in two months, completely changing his life and leaving his home and all of this to be able to continue with his work and of course with his own safety. If the update has little content it's completely understandable, once it's fully established then we'll have things back on track.

Apr 5, 2022
Just to add on, we might be seeing Asuna in a sexy nun outfit. This is the cover photo for his CI-EN post. View attachment 2943825
I don't know if I care about this art, because the nun's outfit reminds me of the Netorase that will happen in the game, with all that netorase happening in the church with the green haired horn, will this art be an indication that the netorase route is about to start? This worries me because Fujino once said that branching routes would happen near the end of the game. And honestly, I'm not a fan of Netorase.

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
I don't know if I care about this art, because the nun's outfit reminds me of the Netorase that will happen in the game, with all that netorase happening in the church with the green haired horn, will this art be an indication that the netorase route is about to start? This worries me because Fujino once said that branching routes would happen near the end of the game. And honestly, I'm not a fan of Netorase.
I'll be glad if a split happens early, I rather have the routes be totally different. We can always ask for a third route, if he isn't bored of making SAO content. I just hope he actually finishes something.

Reactions: curuchett

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I'll be glad if a split happens early, I rather have the routes be totally different. We can always ask for a third route, if he isn't bored of making SAO content. I just hope he actually finishes something.
Hey he finished his chainsaw man game! Fully not like Nero or FGO (wich has 2 parts finished, i still wanna see part 3 xD)

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
LMAO HAS ANYONE NOTICED that the guy is living on bread water and radioactive soups? as someone who was in Japan for 1 month I know how expensive it is to live there and even more so if you plan to stay for a long time, although that is better than being in jail. , let's hope he doesn't get sick.
Yeah, I noticed that. It's going to be a difficult situation until he can accommodate himself in a better way. I will at least try to help somehow by supporting his work on Patreon, and I would say to anyone who likes his's work and can do the same, do it too.

Reactions: curuchett and xJuma

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
LMAO HAS ANYONE NOTICED that the guy is living on bread water and radioactive soups? as someone who was in Japan for 1 month I know how expensive it is to live there and even more so if you plan to stay for a long time, although that is better than being in jail. , let's hope he doesn't get sick.
Maybe i was too subtle when i said "the less he has to worry about his meals" xD

Although its also that aparently many people in Jpan, and china i guess, get that to not cook or clean as much. Kind of lazy (and isn't even that much cheaper since bottled water isn't cheap i think)

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Glad he got to somewhere that won't arrest him for making his games. It can't be easily moving to a new country leaving friends and family behind. Hopefully, he is able to make enough to live without too much worry. I know Tokyo can be expensive.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
I'm assuming now that he's turned billing back on he'll start to see some better money flow. It sucks how expensive vegetables are in Tokyo.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
My problem is can the dev get into copyright trouble? If he is still in his own country, this is not a problem, but when he is in Japan, it is different
Yes he could potentially but the odds of that happening are pretty low. SAO isn't owned by TOEI or Shueisha who are the worst when it comes to that and even then there's plenty of DB parodies that haven't been struck.

out of all the places to move to in Japan, isn't Tokyo a pretty expensive place to live in?
Yes, but it's also one of the places that's most friendly to foreigners. It can be pretty hard to find housing in other places since there's a lot of people who will straight up not rent to foreigners. He could try Yokohama which is a little cheaper if he wanted to live in a bigger city.

Reactions: Animefan_09
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes