4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
I am so happy that Fujino is finally out of China and moved to Japan.

Japan is probably the best place for Chinese people to adapt to according to all my friends that has been or are living in Japan.

I hope he can reopen his patreon membership so I can upgrade my sub.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I think he already did in preparation for the next update/release, should be during the first days of october, maybe sooner if we are really lucky. I will be happy if its before the 10th xD

Reactions: MisterZone

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
We would have more content by now if the CCP was not a douche. Hopefully now he is in a safe country, he will be happier and motivated to turn out content faster.

Of course he will need to eat better to do that. His last post showed he ate bread and cupnoodles for dinner. I called it the Pre-Asuna Inoha diet as a joke but if he posts eating a quality Japanese meal later, I will unironically say he is enjoying the Post-Asuna Inoha meal.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
We would have more content by now if the CCP was not a douche. Hopefully now he is in a safe country, he will be happier and motivated to turn out content faster.

Of course he will need to eat better to do that. His last post showed he ate bread and cupnoodles for dinner. I called it the Pre-Asuna Inoha diet as a joke but if he posts eating a quality Japanese meal later, I will unironically say he is enjoying the Post-Asuna Inoha meal.
The sad thing is that aparently that is standard diner for japanese and asian people, are least young people living alone

• Sad
Reactions: kinglionheart

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I wish there will be more contents other than just the rainy day and Shino scene since last time he had already leaked almost all of the scenes himself in the last update report. :cautious:
Don't expect any more than what was promised. At the same time as finishing those scenes, he also remade a bunch of the maps, both the RL and FOG versions, and remade a bunch of the UI. He's setting the groundwork for Part 2 to be something great!

But, all in good time.

Avoidable27

Sep 14, 2021
There not such thing as a parody tag, and even if it was, you'll need the dev to actually use the tag for the game.

On the other hand, most parody either have the original work name or the featured character name in the work description, so you'll get 70 - 90 % of the work making parody of a specific game / anime / LN (...) character in your search list by putting the character name / work name in the search bar (along with many unrelated work however)
Basically, all the parodies that I found did not have the same name as the anime or the characters from the anime. It was like Narxto (instead of NarUto). So you need to write exactly as it is written, and I don’t know which letters are replaced and with which ones

Reactions: Animefan_09

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Hi guys, but if I wanted to translate the game into other languages, how could I do it? Is there a way or a program or is there the possibility of having the text translated and re-inserting it into the game? Or is there a way to contact the author and ask him for the text in order to translate it and send it back to him so he can reinsert the translation?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Hi guys, but if I wanted to translate the game into other languages, how could I do it? Is there a way or a program or is there the possibility of having the text translated and re-inserting it into the game? Or is there a way to contact the author and ask him for the text in order to translate it and send it back to him so he can reinsert the translation?
Mtool should have a way to export the translation file which can be edited. Or use Translator++.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Basically, all the parodies that I found did not have the same name as the anime or the characters from the anime. It was like Narxto (instead of NarUto). So you need to write exactly as it is written, and I don’t know which letters are replaced and with which ones
Searching through Dlsite search tool work, not all time IF they replace a letter with a symbol, if they change a letter it often fail (which is why I recommend trying character name, as they often replace a character of the name with a "*").
You can try searching in the EN verison using the EN name, or in the JP version of DlSite using the JP name.

Another way is to serach through google (or whatever search engine you want to use).

just use the search code to limite yourself to dlsite (for exemple, if you want to search "Naruto" on dlsite only through google, you can enter in the google search bar "site:dlsite.com naruto". But the one with messed up name will be in the later page, it can take a long time, but it's often better than dlsite own search engine).

Reactions: Avoidable27

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Did you find any good ones? Ntr of course xD

Jul 29, 2023
I used Translator++ for my translation. I don't think it's great or optimal in the slightest, but it works and it's better than MTool.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I am so happy that Fujino is finally out of China and moved to Japan.

Japan is probably the best place for Chinese people to adapt to according to all my friends that has been or are living in Japan.

Did something happen to him? I am out of the loop

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes