4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Searching through Dlsite search tool work, not all time IF they replace a letter with a symbol, if they change a letter it often fail (which is why I recommend trying character name, as they often replace a character of the name with a "*").
You can try searching in the EN verison using the EN name, or in the JP version of DlSite using the JP name.

Another way is to serach through google (or whatever search engine you want to use).

just use the search code to limite yourself to dlsite (for exemple, if you want to search "Naruto" on dlsite only through google, you can enter in the google search bar "site:dlsite.com naruto". But the one with messed up name will be in the later page, it can take a long time, but it's often better than dlsite own search engine).
Yeah, there's this "NARUHO Dou" guy on dlsite, who does this with his Naruto's works, he doesn't seems to have had any copyright issues so far.

Crocodoco

Jun 3, 2020
Yeah, I noticed that. It's going to be a difficult situation until he can accommodate himself in a better way. I will at least try to help somehow by supporting his work on Patreon, and I would say to anyone who likes his's work and can do the same, do it too.
The best we can do is actually support him financially so the legend doesn't live on noodles, hundreds if not thousands of people are sitting here awaiting his next release but the least we can do is give him 5-10 bucks, that would make a huge difference in future content and his well-being.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Next week probably. This week if we are luck.
I hope Fujino shares a sneak peek this week at least xD, we only know it should be before the 5 or 7 of october i think it was what they said, first week anyway, and MAYBE before (as in this month) if we are lucky.

If anyone knows witchcraft this is the time to start sacrificing virgins blood or goats xD

• Haha
Reactions: curuchett

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I hope Fujino shares a sneak peek this week at least xD, we only know it should be before the 5 or 7 of october i think it was what they said, first week anyway, and MAYBE before (as in this month) if we are lucky.

If anyone knows witchcraft this is the time to start sacrificing virgins blood or goats xD
I do hope the sneak peak is the new Title screen animation. Part 1's was such a banger, Part 2's should not disappoint.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I do hope the sneak peak is the new Title screen animation. Part 1's was such a banger, Part 2's should not disappoint.
Well, just to maybe temper expectations a little bit again.
Part 2 has to tie up the ending of part 1, set up the new maps and characters that we will encounter and a new plan for inoda.
On top of all of that Fujino also had to move country in the span of about two months.
It is highly unlikely that we will get all that much content outside of the end of part 1.
Personally i would be fine if the start of part 2 ends up being a bit lacking in terms of content.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Part 2 has to tie up the ending of part 1, set up the new maps and characters that we will encounter and a new plan for inoda.
On top of all of that Fujino also had to move country in the span of about two months.
It is highly unlikely that we will get all that much content outside of the end of part 1.
Personally i would be fine if the start of part 2 ends up being a bit lacking in terms of content.
Yeah gonna keep my expectations pretty tampered for the 0.1 version or whatever he releases for part 2. Nearly two months of time lost is quite a bit. I'm sure he has lots of ideas in the works for future updates though.

yemdomo

Nov 11, 2022
A lot of people are defo going to be disappointed with the next update based on the shit that Fujino has been dealing with the past few months. Honestly my advice is to just forget about this game and come back early next year and you won't be disappointed. Simple as.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I don't expect much story content beyond Asuna's POV of the stormy night but a new Title animation for the new game should make sense. I hope he does not reuse animation. Part 1's showed the climax of the game. What could Part 2's tease? I personally want the Title screen to be Kirito being lovey-dovey with Asuna in game world while Inoda is fucking her in real world. What you all want to see on the Title screen?

Reactions: Animefan_09

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I don't expect much story content beyond Asuna's POV of the stormy night but a new Title animation for the new game should make sense. I hope he does not reuse animation. Part 1's showed the climax of the game. What could Part 2's tease? I personally want the Title screen to be Kirito being lovey-dovey with Asuna in game world while Inoda is fucking her in real world. What you all want to see on the Title screen?
Well that's a good idea for a title screen, so imma go with that one too lol

Reactions: /;/

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
In terms of what i think will be the title screen, i think you're probably right with what it's gonna be.
but in terms of what i would want to see, i would LOVE if the title screen was Asuna giving Inoda a BJ just to mess with the people that were really upset that there wasn't one before the sex scene.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Something similar, like it shows Asuna Lovey dovey but then change to her corrupted, although such a dinamic one should be saved for the final version, i mean dinamic because it would change depending on the game progress.

As for expectation of content, i expect a lot, but not necesarily on scenes, or at least sex scenes, but rather a big build up of plot, dialogue, etc, basically kind of laying the groundwork for the future.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes