4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Nie każda powinna kłócić się o rozmiar piersi. Wszystkie piersi są piękne. Nie chodzi o to, ile mają, ale o to, jak z nich korzystają. Różne kształty i rozmiary dają nam różne fetysze.

Prostą odpowiedzią na różne rozmiary w świecie rzeczywistym jest również to, że różne prace pochodzą od różnych firm. Bez kontroli jakości sprawdzającej spójność, artysta/animatorzy każdej firmy nadadzą postaci swój własny styl wizualny. Czasami ich osobiste fetysze również mają znaczenie. Spójrz tylko na różnicę między mangą Bocchi i anime Bocchi!
[/CYTAT]
Dokładnie. Postacie w anime nie zawsze wyglądają tak samo jak w LN/mandze. Ikemoto lubi rysować takie stroje dla nieletnich postaci, jak Sarada Uchiha. To zdjęcie rozdziału pochodzi z rozdziału 33, więc w anime Sarada zawsze wygląda inaczej niż w mandze, te same postacie Hinata, Naruto
tumblr_da83d08a57117abb19a9ca9f4d4b06fa_ac0e776f_1280.jpg
View attachment Naruto-and-Hinata.webp maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment Naruto-and-Hinata.webp

The same Hinata in the manga, drawn by the author Ikemoto, doesn't look nice and Hinata in the anime looks better than in the manga.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
You all have been having this autistic argument about sugus honkers when you could have easily avoided this entire argument by pointing out the screenshot that one moron posted claiming her boobs are smaller was a picture of her wearing baggy clothing. All this time could have instead been spent laughing at a guy that doesn't know girls boobs look smaller in baggy clothes.
I agree that I could have ignored the guy who posted that he didn't like it. I also agree that it depends on how the person dresses and what clothes they have. For example, I could wear a few thick clothes and I would look like a fat guy :D

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I agree that I could have ignored the guy who posted that he didn't like it. I also agree that it depends on how the person dresses and what clothes they have. For example, I could wear a few thick clothes and I would look like a fat guy :D
Eh, I saw it more of a casual talk about clarifying facts (Especially when, as mentioned that's acknowledged as an animation error...because we actually have some previous showings of Sugu in those exact same clothes and her tits being still massive ARE visible in those, so it's not in fact 'baggy clothes' XP) than an argument, really.

Also a clear example that we're all getting hella bored/anxious waiting for Fujino to update, lol

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Eh, I saw it more of a casual talk about clarifying facts (Especially when, as mentioned that's acknowledged as an animation error...because we actually have some previous showings of Sugu in those exact same clothes and her tits being still massive ARE visible in those, so it's not in fact 'baggy clothes' XP) than an argument, really.

Also a clear example that we're all getting hella bored/anxious waiting for Fujino to update, lol
Coomers have an innate ability to sense any slight change in anime tiddies. Unfortunately due to the stress of no update to coom to and being close to a new update all their senses are thrown off. Hold strong coomers. The update is almost here more than likely.

• Haha
Reactions: Animefan_09

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
is it an update?
" Sorry I may not be able to make it this month as I said before. I will try to make the update in the first week of October. But I decide to put the free trial of the game here. Although it's just the demo, it has the most of the CG of the coming update."

Hype :coffee:

Reactions: MisterZone

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
" Sorry I may not be able to make it this month as I said before. I will try to make the update in the first week of October. But I decide to put the free trial of the game here. Although it's just the demo, it has the most of the CG of the coming update."

Hype :coffee:
good :love:

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes