4.20 star(s) 83 Votes
Apr 5, 2022
NICE
OCTOBER WE COOM
seems like the game will be competition with Inoda.
if you don't redeem her she will keep getting it until she agrees to raw creampie sex with inoda-kun
I don't know if I like this system, so the game will just be about ignoring Asuna so she can get corrupted? or seek a kind of happy ending by not letting it happen? I expected her to be naturally corrupted by Inoda without Kirito being able to do anything about it, that the story would just follow a flow until the paths split into hidden NTR and netorase.

Reactions: Kazuto123

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I don't know if I like this system, so the game will just be about ignoring Asuna so she can get corrupted? or seek a kind of happy ending by not letting it happen? I expected her to be naturally corrupted by Inoda without Kirito being able to do anything about it, that the story would just follow a flow until the paths split into hidden NTR and netorase.
Are you talking about the red and green bar on top of screen at the end of demo? Isn't that just used to determine which ending Kirito gets? We choose actions will fill one bar. If the red bar is bigger we get the netorare ending, green then netorase. You think if we don't fill a bar enough there will be a "bad" ending where Asuna stays with Kirito?

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Considering Fujinos other games, i doubt it will be an actual competition.
What is more likely is that it's gonna determin weather or not you get the NTR or NTS rout.
I just can't see Fujino making a vanilla rout.

Reactions: Animefan_09

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Are you talking about the red and green bar on top of screen at the end of demo? Isn't that just used to determine which ending Kirito gets? We choose actions will fill one bar. If the red bar is bigger we get the netorare ending, green then netorase. You think if we don't fill a bar enough there will be a "bad" ending where Asuna stays with Kirito?
If we are talking about the two bars at the top they are:
不安感
變恣度
which roughly translate to:
Uneasiness
Variability
according to deepl.
Neither of which sound much like a "competition" to me.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
不安感
變恣度
Uneasiness
Variability
according to deepl.
Mmmm it could just be that the menaing is lost in translation, but maybe Uneasiness is a value that means how much suspicion he has, and if filled he becomes aware and so opens the netorase route? But no idea about variability is or could mean here.

OrangeBrother

May 26, 2020
I think he does use the koikatsu engine
the only difference is that he doesn't use the preset sex positions like the lazy ass renpy devs that flood this site
he animates them manually.
False. It has been proven multiple times/Fujino has mentioned multiple times that he does not animate them. They are free scenes taken from the official Koitkatsu Discord.

OrangeBrother

May 26, 2020
不安感
變恣度
Uneasiness
Variability
according to deepl.

I am literate in Chinese so I shall translate the words for you and its meaning.

不安感 -
Translator pretty much nailed this one. The word can mean uneasiness/uncomfortable/paranoid. This will be used as a way to tell whether Asuna feels guilty or not cheating on Kirito.

變恣度 -
Translator missed this one. Directly translating this word means "Change Meter" which doesn't make sense using direct translation, hence its most likely a corruption meter kind of stat.

I do find it weird that Fujino has implemented these stats because they are inversely linked to one another (one goes up, the other goes down) so making 2 of the "same" stat seemed kind of redundant.

OrangeBrother

May 26, 2020
Maybe this one refers to Kirito, as in how uneasy and paranoid he is, meaning how aware too.
I suppose that works as well. However if there was really the case, Fujino could use "怀疑心" instead which is a better word and mean suspicion/suspicion level. Then again, Chinese people in China do incorporate more slangs into their sentences, so Fujino and I speak Chinese differently.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Maybe this one refers to Kirito, as in how uneasy and paranoid he is, meaning how aware too.
I'm gonna be honest, with how little we know about either of the bars even with some translation it's quite dangerouse to just assume what they mean.
Probably best to wait until the next update to get some information on what they actually mean.

Reactions: Animefan_09

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
不安感
變恣度
Uneasiness
Variability
according to deepl.

不安感
this can be more precisely translated to "unsafe feeling"

變恣度
I feel this can mostly be equal to the "lewd level" of most corrupt game.

I haven't play yet, so not 100% sure. I will update here after play through.

============
edit 1. (after open game, load the save and open the status page of asuna. )

ok, I am pretty sure I was wrong. both bar should be referring to Cuckito.
不安感 how unsafe Cuckito feels
變恣度 how perverted Cuckito is.

why I am so sure, because on Asuna status page, her lewd level is 157. While Cuckito's perverted level is 0/100.

Last edited:

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
不安感 fuankan. Feeling of uneasiness, anxiety, discomfort. If you've watch anime, you've heard this before "fuan"

變恣度 is not a japanese word/expression (if it is, not even Jisho knows it). But all three are used as kanji. First one 變, means change. Second 恣 means selfish or arbitrary. Third 度 means -do used as unit measurement º as in degrees (i.e. temperature or angle). Sooooo like, degree/level of arbitrary self change, which makes sense as a sexual corruption degree, similar to what killerjeb said "lewd level".

Reactions: killerjeb

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
I finished this demo. I have to say, Fujino is really talented in telling story.

I have never expected he will tell us what happened in the raining night in this way. Such a strong comparison for a similar night for Asuna with Kirito vs Inoda.

Artbabe

Nov 26, 2017
Can someone use this tool ( ) to decrypt the pictures and videos so we can all see them?
Id do it myself but my computer died a month ago and i cant afford to get another one soon, im on my phone rn, Its literally just run the .exe and wait a moment, the tool do the rest, thank you

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes