4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
Can someone use this tool ( ) to decrypt the pictures and videos so we can all see them?
Id do it myself but my computer died a month ago and i cant afford to get another one soon, im on my phone rn, Its literally just run the .exe and wait a moment, the tool do the rest, thank you
Failed to execute script gui

Artbabe

Nov 26, 2017
Failed to execute script gui
Mmmm weird, I remember using that tool a few times and never had a problem with It, I dont if its outdated or fujino uses a newer rpgmaker
If it doesnt work its fine, thank you for trying anyways bro, dont want to waste peoples time

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
Using

PNGs on

someone with patience can create GIFs or APNGs or MP4s

Jul 29, 2023
I have a small amount of time before I go on vacation that I can do some more translation. I'll try to finish translating the trial version, but no guarantees.

The others are right with their preliminary translations. 不安感 refers to a restless heart - anxiety.
變恣度 refers to perversion.

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
oh wait wtf. i could not make it to work after i changed pc. did you use the offline version?
I used , I know there's an offline version of it, a java one, but either I'm stupid or the tool doesn't work properly with me, I cannot specify what I want decrypted, it just does the whole thing

EDIT ah, just checked it. The Java only does the whole thing, not individual files/folder. Imma stick to the online tool

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I used , I know there's an offline version of it, a java one, but either I'm stupid or the tool doesn't work properly with me, I cannot specify what I want decrypted, it just does the whole thing

EDIT ah, just checked it. The Java only does the whole thing, not individual files/folder. Imma stick to the online tool

Just download the zip and extract it to a folder. Then open the index.html in whatever web browser you use. Its the online tool but offline usable.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Using

PNGs on

someone with patience can create GIFs or APNGs or MP4s
bro you can decrypt the folder called titles1 in img where the menu animation is located it does not work for me

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Too early to know if Inoda will fuck other women. He will probably fuck Asuna's mom based on blackmail material he has on her.
Yeah, as of this point (Judging from Part 1) Inoda only seems like he will fuck Asuna's mom, but ngl, I would kinda find it hilarious if Fujino did something like, have Inoda discover what's going on with Sugu and then tell Kirito so they team up to "save her"...only for then him to replace Shit-Sempai and start fucking her too behind Kirito's back. While I usually don't care much for NTR I love Fujino's games, and unironically I like Inoda way more than the generic cool NTR dude fucking Suguha if only because he genuinely wants to keep Asuna and make her his forever, NTRing Kirito aside, while that other guy is probably just gonna fuck Sugu until she gets pregnant and then throw her aside like trash like the other 99 girls he has fucked.

Unlike most I don't take particular delight on seeing Kirito "get NTRed" and as such can acknowledge that any of the SAO girls "getting stolen" is not even actual NTR towards him because he legit never saw them at all that way by always having his brain filled with Asuna, so I would honestly prefer Inoda to keep Sugu so she at least is 'happy' getting fucked the rest of her life by someone that at least kinda cares about her and won't just dump her like a used toy, especially given Fujino clearly wrote most of her character's "story" in the game to imply more "suffering" for Kirito (I don't even properly know how the background story of this game was altered, because the game seemed to both imply that the Fairy Dance Arc happened but also that Kazuto didn't know about Suguha's feelings, which was one of the main reasons she was so easily blackmailed into becoming that guy's 100th Fuck-Toy...but there is no way FD could have ended if he didn't discover Suguha was Leafa, and then she confessed dyuging her 'breakdown' only for him to reject her, so I'm somewhat looking forward to Part 2's story to see how THAT is handled given Sugu will apparently show up in the game as Leafa...).

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
The creator made part 2 nicely, with different branch paths so I can choose which ones I want. I'm also glad that the creator took X-rays. So Inoda used the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
on Asuna, and Asuna started to suspect and will try to distance herself from Inoda.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes