4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So anyone else thinks everyone's warnings about his last dinner photo made him try to eat better? At least this time looks like an actual meal xD
Maybe. I like to think it is because he restarted his subscription service he is comfortable spending money to enjoy Ichiran, a popular food chain in Tokyo. Good for him, a happy life includes good food. Next time I want to see him flex by showing a sushi boat like a Instagram influencer.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
someone knows how to fix this error when decrypting this folder Special__actionSeq I always get it wrong the rest if I could use petschko, I have seen that others were able to do so

Sin títhhhulo.png

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
The demo is kind of short, I'm starting to afraid the number of scenes in 0.1 are enough for the update, just through the rainy day would play most important part of this update but instead it just as a quick go through.
The demo has 10 different scenes, 3 pixel art scenes, redesigned maps, a new HUD with a new status screen, better loading and on top of all of that Fujino managed to move country.
I'm gonna be honest if 0.1 is just a walk through the town i'm already satisfied.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The demo is kind of short, I'm starting to afraid the number of scenes in 0.1 are enough for the update, just through the rainy day would play most important part of this update but instead it just as a quick go through.
Honestly after 4 months of waiting, unless the next release is the entire game, I won't be satisfied. But if Fujino can promise consistent monthly releases from now on, I would be satisfied.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Also Inoda has plenty of reasons to control Asuna's mom to get to Asuna. The mom is second most important person to Asuna after Kirito and the mom controls the house Asuna lives in. If Inoda controls the mom, then he has a backdoor into Asuna's life and a way to prevent Kirito and Asuna to meet. While Inoda may not be in love with Asuna, she is his obsession. Everything he done is to get her so him doing things to get other women just makes the story loss focus.
Is Part 2 going to be the "the rise of skywalker" of this series?
Like are we going to get to a point where the only way to please everyone would be if Fujino says "Ok i will now be taking everyones suggestions and making your own personilized copy of the game."?
It's why i refrain from making prediction pertaining to the characters or gameplay.
I have thoughts on what the basic premis might be but i have no idea what role any of the characters will play in the story and i feel predicting something like that would just set me up for dissapointment later on.

Whiles i don't think you specifically have expectation of all your ideas becoming real, i am worried that we get to a point where people on here will have those kinds of expectations.
I really do hope that i'm wrong tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: kinglionheart

low-key

Jun 11, 2017

CG for the demo here if anyone wants. Contains the png files + some gifs for some but not all of the scenes, lost the patience tbh. Most of the gifs are fine but I might’ve messed up the order for one or two of them, but they still do the job. Maybe someone will be happy to finish since the pngs are all available here.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Is Part 2 going to be the "the rise of skywalker" of this series?
Like are we going to get to a point where the only way to please everyone would be if Fujino says "Ok i will now be taking everyones suggestions and making your own personilized copy of the game."?
It's why i refrain from making prediction pertaining to the characters or gameplay.
I have thoughts on what the basic premis might be but i have no idea what role any of the characters will play in the story and i feel predicting something like that would just set me up for dissapointment later on.

Whiles i don't think you specifically have expectation of all your ideas becoming real, i am worried where people on here will have those kinds of expectations.
I really do hope that i'm wrong tho.
This is embarassing. I am just a guy with too much time on my hand trying to have fun making predictions. Already some of my old predictions has been proven wrong with the demo but I don't mind. I really don't mind if all my predictions are wrong. I have no connection to the developer so all I have is my game theories. I hope no one will use my predictions as expectations for the future. I just want to throw a dice and see where it lands.

It is not possible to satisfy everyone. I get that. I just don't want to quietly wait until the next release comes and since I know I cannot affect the game, I make best guesses about the future in-between updates for a game I care about.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
This is embarassing. I am just a guy with too much time on my hand trying to have fun making predictions. Already some of my old predictions has been proven wrong with the demo but I don't mind. I really don't mind if all my predictions are wrong. I have no connection to the developer so all I have is my game theories. I hope no one will use my predictions as expectations for the future. I just want to throw a dice and see where it lands.

It is not possible to satisfy everyone. I get that. I just don't want to quietly wait until the next release comes and since I know I cannot affect the game, I make best guesses about the future in-between updates for a game I care about.
I Feel you, wait can be agony at times.
It's why i said i don't think you have expectations of it becoming reality.
Maybe it would be better to predict something less risky?

like what kind of sex positions/sex content do you think we might see between inoda and asuna?
Personally i would enjoy seeing some anal content in the future.

Tho if you just enjoy rolling the dice then have fun, i just hope that others feel the same.

Apr 5, 2022
You know that the October update will have less content than this demo, right? Fujino literally said this in the demo post claiming that the demo has most of the cgs from the real update. The game should only really get back on track after 2 or 3 updates.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I Feel you, wait can be agony at times.
It's why i said i don't think you have expectations of it becoming reality.
Maybe it would be better to predict something less risky?

like what kind of sex positions/sex content do you think we might see between inoda and asuna?
Personally i would enjoy seeing some anal content in the future.

Tho if you just enjoy rolling the dice then have fun, i just hope that others feel the same.
Making a prediction about sex content is even more risky! That is what most want to see so they are more likely to remember it. If I said "There will be a threesome scene with Asuna and Asuna's mom", I am sure a lot of people would want that and now expects it.

Reactions: Toushiro

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I think what i like the msot about the demo is the title screen, it foreshadows a possible scene or even multiple sinc ewe see Inoha using his weird in game abilities, but imagine a few scenes like that with Cuckito close by.

Also Asuna could start going comando in game, would be hot if Cuckito notices but either the blame goes to a "bug" or that she is doing kinky stuff for him, or both xD Like imagine him being all happy and then next scene we see Asuna and Inoha muahahahaha

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Making a prediction about sex content is even more risky! That is what most want to see so they are more likely to remember it. If I said "There will be a threesome scene with Asuna and Asuna's mom", I am sure a lot of people would want that and now expects it.
but that is why i specified to say "between inoda and asuna".
I guess i should have been even more specific and said ONLY poses. (since with content i just meant generic stuff like anal or food play and so on)
Also just saying that you might want a threesome between characters is less risky than giving a full story line about how that threesome might come to be.

Last edited:

Olerme

Jun 16, 2020
Just went threw some of the files in google translate and specifically all the perks and even the hidden ones exist and have flavor test as well as all the higher levels. I can throw them into a text doc and put a spoiler if you guys are interested but it has heavy spoilers for what is currently planned later in the game(it could change since it is so early.). But I don't know how you guys would feel about spoilers here especially those gotten through digging through game files.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Just went threw some of the files in google translate and specifically all the perks and even the hidden ones exist and have flavor test as well as all the higher levels. I can throw them into a text doc and put a spoiler if you guys are interested but it has heavy spoilers for what is currently planned later in the game(it could change since it is so early.). But I don't know how you guys would feel about spoilers here especially those gotten through digging through game files.
I am fine with it, i would do that if i knew how to dig in the files, you can PM me if people don't want to see it here.

I imagine it would be like the apple of Eden for those that don't wanna see it, it just being there tempting them xD

Reactions: Toushiro

Olerme

Jun 16, 2020
I am fine with it, i would do that if i knew how to dig in the files, you can PM me if people don't want to see it here.

I imagine it would be like the apple of Eden for those that don't wanna see it, it just being there tempting them xD
Yeah I was just thinking that if it was me I'd click the spoilers whether I wanted to or not. Currently going though deepl to try and get a slightly better translation while also cleaning up the code around it to make it more readable. Theres quite a bit there so I think I should be done in around 1-2 hours.

Reactions: Animefan_09

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
Just post them with a spoiler tag.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes