4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah, as of this point (Judging from Part 1) Inoda only seems like he will fuck Asuna's mom, but ngl, I would kinda find it hilarious if Fujino did something like, have Inoda discover what's going on with Sugu and then tell Kirito so they team up to "save her"...only for then him to replace Shit-Sempai and start fucking her too behind Kirito's back. While I usually don't care much for NTR I love Fujino's games, and unironically I like Inoda way more than the generic cool NTR dude fucking Suguha if only because he genuinely wants to keep Asuna and make her his forever, NTRing Kirito aside, while that other guy is probably just gonna fuck Sugu until she gets pregnant and then throw her aside like trash like the other 99 girls he has fucked.

Unlike most I don't take particular delight on seeing Kirito "get NTRed" and as such can acknowledge that any of the SAO girls "getting stolen" is not even actual NTR towards him because he legit never saw them at all that way by always having his brain filled with Asuna, so I would honestly prefer Inoda to keep Sugu so she at least is 'happy' getting fucked the rest of her life by someone that at least kinda cares about her and won't just dump her like a used toy, especially given Fujino clearly wrote most of her character's "story" in the game to imply more "suffering" for Kirito (I don't even properly know how the background story of this game was altered, because the game seemed to both imply that the Fairy Dance Arc happened but also that Kazuto didn't know about Suguha's feelings, which was one of the main reasons she was so easily blackmailed into becoming that guy's 100th Fuck-Toy...but there is no way FD could have ended if he didn't discover Suguha was Leafa, and then she confessed dyuging her 'breakdown' only for him to reject her, so I'm somewhat looking forward to Part 2's story to see how THAT is handled given Sugu will apparently show up in the game as Leafa...).
That is asking a lot for Inoda to do. Like Kirito, Inoda only ever had eyes and dick for Asuna. While he will penetrate Asuna's mom to get to her, he has made no interest in other women. I would rather not he start becoming a gigachad and takes on more women, even if he is "saving" them. Asuna is his goal and that is where he should end up with all the work he's done.

For Suguha, Hebishima is the typical NTR bull story. So leave it as it is for those who want to see that kind of story. Although I would not complain if at the end Suguha turns the table on him and turns him into a submissive fucktoy like Recon by using the sex techinques he forced her to learn. The irony would be hilarious.

BlurredIce

Aug 20, 2019
Can someone just tell fujino to create a discord so we can suggest some events to him. I've been reading some of you guy's predictions and tbh most of them are pretty good.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
That is asking a lot for Inoda to do. Like Kirito, Inoda only ever had eyes and dick for Asuna. While he will penetrate Asuna's mom to get to her, he has made no interest in other women. I would rather not he start becoming a gigachad and takes on more women, even if he is "saving" them. Asuna is his goal and that is where he should end up with all the work he's done.

For Suguha, Hebishima is the typical NTR bull story. So leave it as it is for those who want to see that kind of story. Although I would not complain if at the end Suguha turns the table on him and turns him into a submissive fucktoy like Recon by using the sex techinques he forced her to learn. The irony would be hilarious.
I suppose I wouldn't mind that development if it happened, I just dislike the idea of Sugu ending up with her life completely ruined for the sake of "making Kirito suffer" when he's not even interested in her romantically so the 'NTR' isn't even more than just implied (As even in Canon when she confessed he obviously just turned her down, so the story having him apparently still not knowing about her feelings and using that as the main means Hebishima used to blackmail her felt a little weirdly forced, given the implications that FD already happened). So her turning the tables on Hebishima would be karmic fun, really.

Also, I think you're also assuming a lot of Inoda, though. Like, there was literally no reason at all for him to blackmail Asuna's mod related to keeping Asuna, he just saw her, immediately took a video of her with her random lover, and his first thought about how to use said video was "she also has a hot body", so I don't think he would say no to more pussy by default. Is not like he's "in love" with Asuna, she's just his main goal but him having been a loser virgin before this probably means that he would gladly take any other woman that would also somehow fall in his grasp I think XP

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I suppose I wouldn't mind that development if it happened, I just dislike the idea of Sugu ending up with her life completely ruined for the sake of "making Kirito suffer" when he's not even interested in her romantically so the 'NTR' isn't even more than just implied (As even in Canon when she confessed he obviously just turned her down, so the story having him apparently still not knowing about her feelings and using that as the main means Hebishima used to blackmail her felt a little weirdly forced, given the implications that FD already happened). So her turning the tables on Hebishima would be karmic fun, really.

Also, I think you're also assuming a lot of Inoda, though. Like, there was literally no reason at all for him to blackmail Asuna's mod related to keeping Asuna, he just saw her, immediately took a video of her with her random lover, and his first thought about how to use said video was "she also has a hot body", so I don't think he would say no to more pussy by default. Is not like he's "in love" with Asuna, she's just his main goal but him having been a loser virgin before this probably means that he would gladly take any other woman that would also somehow fall in his grasp I think XP
Suguha's story has nothing to do with the main story. She is only a side character and only a sister to Kirito so the most he would care would be "she is making a bad decision" not "I lost both Asuna and Sugu! Why is my life only suffering?". We are probably half way into the game and she has literally no interactions with Inoda. If you want good things for Suguha, then using Inoda would not be the way to go. NTR stories don't usually end well for the woman. It is what typically happens in the genre.

Also Inoda has plenty of reasons to control Asuna's mom to get to Asuna. The mom is second most important person to Asuna after Kirito and the mom controls the house Asuna lives in. If Inoda controls the mom, then he has a backdoor into Asuna's life and a way to prevent Kirito and Asuna to meet. While Inoda may not be in love with Asuna, she is his obsession. Everything he done is to get her so him doing things to get other women just makes the story loss focus.

Reactions: Toushiro

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Suguha's story has nothing to do with the main story. She is only a side character and only a sister to Kirito so the most he would care would be "she is making a bad decision" not "I lost both Asuna and Sugu! Why is my life only suffering?". We are probably half way into the game and she has literally no interactions with Inoda. If you want good things for Suguha, then using Inoda would not be the way to go. NTR stories don't usually end well for the woman. It is what typically happens in the genre.

Also Inoda has plenty of reasons to control Asuna's mom to get to Asuna. The mom is second most important person to Asuna after Kirito and the mom controls the house Asuna lives in. If Inoda controls the mom, then he has a backdoor into Asuna's life and a way to prevent Kirito and Asuna to meet. While Inoda may not be in love with Asuna, she is his obsession. Everything he done is to get her so him doing things to get other women just makes the story loss focus.
Oh yeah, I know it's extremely unlikely, just a personal musing/wish. Also, while most of what you said makes "sense", reminder that most NTR plots usually don't really HAVE to make sense, the scenes with Suguha, especially the ones at the love hotel, were clearly made in the way that despite she just being a sister to him they would evoke a sense of NTR anyway, especially with the many offhand references to her feelings for him, Fujino was clearly aiming for that angle when he made those parts and when he retconned Sugu having confessed to him in Fairy Dance XP Same with what you said for Inoda, while it "makes sense" from a logical point of view, we literally haven't had a single showing of him having done things in that aspect, literally the only showing of his thoughts regarding Asuna's mom so far was that he found her hot and that he could use the video to his advantage, so it could go any way still.

In the end though, it's Fujino who will decide how the story will go and I think splitting it into seemingly "paths" will already make this part's development arguably harder than any other game he has tried before, so whatever we think is moot regarding how he decides to handle the plot in the end.

• Sad
Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Oh yeah, I know it's extremely unlikely, just a personal musing/wish. Also, while most of what you said makes "sense", reminder that most NTR plots usually don't really HAVE to make sense, the scenes with Suguha, especially the ones at the love hotel, were clearly made in the way that despite she just being a sister to him they would evoke a sense of NTR anyway, especially with the many offhand references to her feelings for him, Fujino was clearly aiming for that angle when he made those parts and when he retconned Sugu having confessed to him in Fairy Dance XP Same with what you said for Inoda, while it "makes sense" from a logical point of view, we literally haven't had a single showing of him having done things in that aspect, literally the only showing of his thoughts regarding Asuna's mom so far was that he found her hot and that he could use the video to his advantage, so it could go any way still.

In the end though, it's Fujino who will decide how the story will go and I think splitting it into seemingly "paths" will already make this part's development arguably harder than any other game he has tried before, so whatever we think is moot regarding how he decides to handle the plot in the end.
If you think our discussion was moot then I am disappointed. What is the fun of going to a game discussion board if not to discuss the game related aspects. If not these aspects then the only thing that will get people debating is breast size. That was fun ngl.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
If you think our discussion was moot then I am disappointed. What is the fun of going to a game discussion board if not to discuss the game related aspects. If not these aspects then the only thing that will get people debating is breast size. That was fun ngl.
LOL, I meant moot for the actual development of the game, but yeah, the breast-size thing was mostly 'cause people were bored (Even I) and anxious waiting for an update from Fujino, which is no longer the case :p

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
I have a question: is this a love hotel or Asuna's Villa? I mean this room and several rooms
I mean SAO PART II
1696083197782.png

Last edited:

Mau5taticDead

Mar 25, 2021
anyone know whether its the first day of oct or end of the 1st week or within the first week update will come?
as I'm aware, within the first week of October, supposed to be the release of the second season, but as I'm seeing things within other users they say that is only going to be an update on the situation conserning progress and fujino's status

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I have a question: is this a love hotel or Asuna's Villa? I mean this room and several rooms
I mean SAO PART II
View attachment 2969479
It's meant to be "Asuna's house", yes, or at least a house she has somewhere? (Not 100% sure because it doesn't seem to be the house of Part 1 as Asuna's mom wouldn't have let Kirito stay the night in that case, but I'm sure the game's narration called it "Asuna's villa" at one point)

Reactions: Mau5taticDead

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I mean SAO PART II
View attachment 2969479
It's meant to be "Asuna's house", yes, or at least a house she has somewhere? (Not 100% sure because it doesn't seem to be the house of Part 1 as Asuna's mom wouldn't have let Kirito stay the night in that case, but I'm sure the game's narration called it "Asuna's villa" at one point)
This is Asuna's house. The dev remade all the maps in Part 2 so they are now bigger and better than in Part 1.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
anyone know whether its the first day of oct or end of the 1st week or within the first week update will come?
as I'm aware, within the first week of October, supposed to be the release of the second season, but as I'm seeing things within other users they say that is only going to be an update on the situation conserning progress and fujino's status
The dev's post when the demo was released says the first update of Part 1 will be released sometime during the first week of October. Not a progress report or status but the actual update unless the dev later says otherwise. Look forward to that.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The demo is kind of short, I'm starting to afraid the number of scenes in 0.1 are enough for the update, just through the rainy day would play most important part of this update but instead it just as a quick go through.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes