4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Yeah, as of this point (Judging from Part 1) Inoda only seems like he will fuck Asuna's mom, but ngl, I would kinda find it hilarious if Fujino did something like, have Inoda discover what's going on with Sugu and then tell Kirito so they team up to "save her"...only for then him to replace Shit-Sempai and start fucking her too behind Kirito's back. While I usually don't care much for NTR I love Fujino's games, and unironically I like Inoda way more than the generic cool NTR dude fucking Suguha if only because he genuinely wants to keep Asuna and make her his forever, NTRing Kirito aside, while that other guy is probably just gonna fuck Sugu until she gets pregnant and then throw her aside like trash like the other 99 girls he has fucked.

Unlike most I don't take particular delight on seeing Kirito "get NTRed" and as such can acknowledge that any of the SAO girls "getting stolen" is not even actual NTR towards him because he legit never saw them at all that way by always having his brain filled with Asuna, so I would honestly prefer Inoda to keep Sugu so she at least is 'happy' getting fucked the rest of her life by someone that at least kinda cares about her and won't just dump her like a used toy, especially given Fujino clearly wrote most of her character's "story" in the game to imply more "suffering" for Kirito (I don't even properly know how the background story of this game was altered, because the game seemed to both imply that the Fairy Dance Arc happened but also that Kazuto didn't know about Suguha's feelings, which was one of the main reasons she was so easily blackmailed into becoming that guy's 100th Fuck-Toy...but there is no way FD could have ended if he didn't discover Suguha was Leafa, and then she confessed dyuging her 'breakdown' only for him to reject her, so I'm somewhat looking forward to Part 2's story to see how THAT is handled given Sugu will apparently show up in the game as Leafa...).
They dont need to have an explicit sexual relashionship to be NTR. A good friend getting turned into the cumdump of a guy you dont like would qualify. At the same time, it would NOT be NTR if they guy was a good dude and you thought they made a good couple. NTR isnt always black and white. Its about how you feel about the situation. And not alll the girls in this game are NTR in relation to Kirito, but only in relation to heir respective relationships.

Olerme

Jun 16, 2020
Ok done. There is still a lot of extra stuff bits and pieces that could be trimmed but I just want to get his out here. some caviets are that I think there are a few things fujino still hasn't come up with yet as there were at least one set of duplicate perks(maybe more I didn't notice) with one of them having something like "undecided near it". Also they are slightly out of order and also I am not fujino so in all likelyhood this is not final and subject to change. also I decided just to post them in case someone doesn't feel like messaging me but still wants to see. Also again there is some mtl jank such as inoda being called inuyasha and stuff but you can make out what the jist is.

Now I'll make choose your own adventure segment
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully I didn't miss anything

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
now to wait how many endings it has, I would add the ending where cuckito ends up in a wheelchair and inoda destroying Asuna and her mother in front of him

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Ok done. There is still a lot of extra stuff bits and pieces that could be trimmed but I just want to get his out here. some caviets are that I think there are a few things fujino still hasn't come up with yet as there were at least one set of duplicate perks(maybe more I didn't notice) with one of them having something like "undecided near it". Also they are slightly out of order and also I am not fujino so in all likelyhood this is not final and subject to change. also I decided just to post them in case someone doesn't feel like messaging me but still wants to see. Also again there is some mtl jank such as inoda being called inuyasha and stuff but you can make out what the jist is.

Now I'll make choose your own adventure segment

Hopefully I didn't miss anything
Mmmmm delicous spoilers.

One that i liked to see was: the smell fetish ones, we see some of it already in the demo as soon as the shower scene, i will check them all more thoroughly later, specially interested in the oyakodon and foursome perks

Reactions: Prettz

Prettz

Jul 26, 2020
Mmmmm delicous spoilers.

One that i liked to see was: the smell fetish ones, we see some of it already in the demo as soon as the shower scene, i will check them all more thoroughly later, specially interested in the oyakodon and foursome perks
for me it's the role-playing perks and Forbidden Pleasure. don't see that first one much in NTR and the 2nd one usually stop thinking about MC and never think about the enjoying the immorality of cheating on him. just hope it's a slow build up.

May 12, 2018
It’s amazing how Fujino keeps improving and trying new things. I really liked the status screen: it’s hot. My favorite was the new perks tab, integrating the setting and hentai, especially the Exclusive Hole perk that Asuna got for being 100% sexually compatible with Inoda. Going forward, I hope Fujino uses pixel animation more because it would be nice to mix up the mystery of dark rooms and sex only the player character can’t see.

Reactions: xJuma

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
i still have the same problem can't download it
You may have exceeded your daily MEGA limit, maybe? (If so you have to wait like 6 hours before being able to download more I'm afraid) Can you post a screenshot of the error you're getting?

i hope fujino can create a harem ntr
NGL, I would like that too despite how unlikely it apparently is in others' eyes if only 'cause I would really like to see him making a Suguha+Asuna Threesome scene XP

kamandag12301

Jul 9, 2022
oh so it stops midway. unstable connection might be the cause. but if your net speed is decent try all these steps.
go to incognito mode. ctrl+shift+n
paste the mega link there then download
if this doesnt work
try to resync your clock:
Control Panel>Date and Time>Internet Time>select "time.nist.gov">click update now
it keeps stopping on 66%

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes