4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Olerme

Jun 16, 2020
Ok I think I actually just tore this demo a fucking part I actually feel a bit bad. Below are what I believe to be giga spoilers that mostly just prove the point I was making earlier about a gameplay system plus some other tidbits.

WARNING - You probably have to wait less than a week and you'll find out whether any of this is actually gonna matter and also I am not fujino I am just adding speculation with my information don't take it as being 100% in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is some other shit but this is the most important stuff that I noted.

EDIT:After doing some more digging its very possible a lot of this is just extra stuff that hasn't been removed from plugins my bad. But who knows the ground work is still there.

Last edited:

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Ok I think I actually just tore this demo a fucking part I actually feel a bit bad. Below are what I believe to be giga spoilers that mostly just prove the point I was making earlier about a gameplay system plus some other tidbits.

WARNING - You probably have to wait less than a week and you'll find out whether any of this is actually gonna matter and also I am not fujino I am just adding speculation with my information don't take it as being 100% in the game.

There is some other shit but this is the most important stuff that I noted.
Damn you really did dig quite deep huh?

johnza

Jun 17, 2019
Hey guys. In part 1 how can i see a cg when asuna being molested in train by some dude (is it shitty senpai?) and after that inoda notice and help her right?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I don't think we can decrypt the files this time, he encrypted them in a way so that the key can't be extracted with public tools and he wrote it in the source code
(Google translate)"
//Hello, cracker. Welcome to the maze I designed. // //If you open the source code just because of your hobby, please leave immediately. This is not the place you should stay. //Making games is not easy, and I will not allow you to trample on the achievements of game designers. //The keys have been broken up and distributed in the random maze by me. If you think that a simple alert can find the key, then let's wait and see.
"

after that message there are a ton of lines of code like this

Decrypter.map_code_drIllup =[25,54,61,23,33,64,9,91,75,16,2,70,62,46,86,67,55,79,7,10,63,80,76,1,12,57,28,35,47,4,88,53];
Na, it looks like he's not even using the normal encryption key method. lol The normal tricks just return an empty string.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hey guys. In part 1 how can i see a cg when asuna being molested in train by some dude (is it shitty senpai?) and after that inoda notice and help her right?
It is not in the Recollection Room so you need have a save before the event to see it again. If you just want to see the animation video then you can get the extracted videos here:
Complete CG

johnza

Jun 17, 2019
It is not in the Recollection Room so you need have a save before the event to see it again. If you just want to see the animation video then you can get the extracted videos here:
Complete CG
Thx bro. Can i have another question?
- In plain battle event i remember inoda mention about rape restrict protection system but in sewer mission seems like he can go all the way with asuna. I really dont know what going on

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
Complete CG
nice, and not only that, there's also another one I remember, that sex scene with the kid's mom and a guy inside the park's toilets, the BJ's in the Reco Room but not that one

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Thx bro. Can i have another question?
- In plain battle event i remember inoda mention about rape restrict protection system but in sewer mission seems like he can go all the way with asuna. I really dont know what going on
He can't give her the health potion with it enabled, so Kirito removed the restriction. Asuna probably gave Kirito admin access to her protection.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
It is already known that one of the routes will be the Netorase , just remember the church scene where Cuckito let Inoda use Asuna as a mall mop.and according to the spoilers that appeared it is from the
Fujino once said that he is not going to use the animations he previously made for Asuna and Inoda but possibly he will use them like this

Last edited:
Reactions: jwalker997

johnza

Jun 17, 2019
It is already known that one of the routes will be the Netorase , just remember the church scene where Cuckito let Inoda use Asuna as a mall mop.and according to the spoilers that appeared it is from the
Fujino once said that he is not going to use the animations he previously made for Asuna and Inoda but possibly he will use them like this
About beach sex cg is it official? this one is really hot.

Jul 29, 2023
I translated all the perks, which I'd planned to do before I got scooped by MTL. Anyways, Fujino titled his perks rather poetically and did the same with some of the descriptions, so I tried to maintain that as best I could.

I have no time to format anything, so it might be a little hard to read. I need to get up in 3 hours o|-<

I might edit it later.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I don't think we can decrypt the files this time, he encrypted them in a way so that the key can't be extracted with public tools and he wrote it in the source code
(Google translate)"
//Hello, cracker. Welcome to the maze I designed. // //If you open the source code just because of your hobby, please leave immediately. This is not the place you should stay. //Making games is not easy, and I will not allow you to trample on the achievements of game designers. //The keys have been broken up and distributed in the random maze by me. If you think that a simple alert can find the key, then let's wait and see.
"

after that message there are a ton of lines of code like this

Decrypter.map_code_drIllup =[25,54,61,23,33,64,9,91,75,16,2,70,62,46,86,67,55,79,7,10,63,80,76,1,12,57,28,35,47,4,88,53];
Well, using a file from the img/pictures folder to detect the encryption key gives you the correct decryption key that will allow you to decrypt files in the img/Special_actionSeq folder.

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
I translated all the perks, which I'd planned to do before I got scooped by MTL. Anyways, Fujino titled his perks rather poetically and did the same with some of the descriptions, so I tried to maintain that as best I could.

I have no time to format anything, so it might be a little hard to read. I need to get up in 3 hours o|-<

I might edit it later.
My God look at this shit
Even Ntr games from top doujin circle didn't have this many lvl of corruptions

Let's pray to NTRJesus hope fujino will finish this masterpiece

Parti

Nov 12, 2017

I might edit it later.
ooo hoping it ties to the battle animation base on the increase levels

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Well, using a file from the img/pictures folder to detect the encryption key gives you the correct decryption key that will allow you to decrypt files in the img/Special_actionSeq folder.
it doesn't work I tried, he took that key and scrambled it with his own code, unless you go through his "maze code" e fish out the key after the scramble

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Damn, Sugu is looking extra-hot there, I'm really looking forward to the full game. And as impossible as it may be, I really wish Fujino could somehow make a Suguha+Asuna threesome happen in the game.
who says its impossible?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
who says its impossible?
Somebody saying before how it would "hurt the story" if Inoda somehow stole Suguha from Hebishima, which is literally about the only way a threesome of them IRL could happen at all, and it made me realize that it probably would even if I wish otherwise, given how much focus Fujino gives to balancing his NTR plot (I hilariously prefer Inoda over Shit-Sempai because despite also being a piece of shit he would at least clearly 'keep' Sugu for himself too, if his attitude with Asuna is anything to by, while Hebishima will just throw her aside like trash after knocking her up most likely, like he did the 99 girls he fucked before). But I would admit that I really wanna see it, plot aside, even if it's unlikely, and that it would be kinda hilarious if Inoda got through NTR the actual 'Harem' that so many say SAO is when it technically isn't XP

Reactions: Grimress
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes