4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

yemdomo

Nov 11, 2022
I don't think we can decrypt the files this time, he encrypted them in a way so that the key can't be extracted with public tools and he wrote it in the source code
(Google translate)"
//Hello, cracker. Welcome to the maze I designed. // //If you open the source code just because of your hobby, please leave immediately. This is not the place you should stay. //Making games is not easy, and I will not allow you to trample on the achievements of game designers. //The keys have been broken up and distributed in the random maze by me. If you think that a simple alert can find the key, then let's wait and see.
"

after that message there are a ton of lines of code like this

Decrypter.map_code_drIllup =[25,54,61,23,33,64,9,91,75,16,2,70,62,46,86,67,55,79,7,10,63,80,76,1,12,57,28,35,47,4,88,53];
i fucking love this.

Reactions: pzpssapcxtajfgrvgk

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Somebody saying before how it would "hurt the story" if Inoda somehow stole Suguha from Hebishima, which is literally about the only way a threesome of them IRL could happen at all, and it made me realize that it probably would even if I wish otherwise, given how much focus Fujino gives to balancing his NTR plot (I hilariously prefer Inoda over Shit-Sempai because despite also being a piece of shit he would at least clearly 'keep' Sugu for himself too, if his attitude with Asuna is anything to by, while Hebishima will just throw her aside like trash after knocking her up most likely, like he did the 99 girls he fucked before). But I would admit that I really wanna see it, plot aside, even if it's unlikely, and that it would be kinda hilarious if Inoda got through NTR the actual 'Harem' that so many say SAO is when it technically isn't XP
who said anything about him stealing her? he goes to the coffee shop through a series of events he also fucks suguha eventaully simple, doesnt need to be some deep story hebishima and sugu are literally just fuck buddies.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
who said anything about him stealing her? he goes to the coffee shop through a series of events he also fucks suguha eventaully simple, doesnt need to be some deep story hebishima and sugu are literally just fuck buddies.
Sugu is also only fucking him because he blackmailed her into it and keeps threatening to reveal it if she doesn't keep obeying him (Though I imagine eventually she will become addicted enough to his dick for it to not matter), in that sense it wouldn't really make much sense for any 'casual' encounter with Inoda to result in a threesome with Asuna as Hebishima is basically 'controlling' her right now.

yemdomo

Nov 11, 2022
Also if possible, try and spoiler tag the new content/scenes/images please. At least for a week or so. Much appreciated.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
always in the patreon and his comments I was saying that asuna would end up thinking with her vagina it seems that fujino read it haha I even found two files in sound that gives me to understand that we will have a threesome with other men.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well... yeah obviously asuna was going to get corrupted... like you could already figure that out by the fact that there is a status screen in the game.

Reactions: curuchett

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
always in the patreon and his comments I was saying that asuna would end up thinking with her vagina it seems that fujino read it haha I even found two files in sound that gives me to understand that we will have a threesome with other men.

It could be with a woman using a strap-on. I am still hoping for Asuna and Inoda to DP her mother at the same time.
Maybe the translated hidden skill file have already confirmed this. I avoided it so this is only my hope.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
It could be with a woman using a strap-on. I am still hoping for Asuna and Inoda to DP her mother at the same time.
Maybe the translated hidden skill file have already confirmed this. I avoided it so this is only my hope.
I have 2 theories about that or it could be inoda and hebishima with asuna or hebishima and inoda with suguha since their corruption is something similar

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I have 2 theories about that or it could be inoda and hebishima with asuna or hebishima and inoda with suguha since their corruption is something similar
I hope not. Inoda has had zero interaction with Hebishima so they becoming womb buddies seem farfetched. Unless Hebishima decides to whore Suguha out to everyone in the message board to celebrate his 100th fuck buddy or something.

Reactions: curuchett

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
it doesn't work I tried, he took that key and scrambled it with his own code, unless you go through his "maze code" e fish out the key after the scramble
works for me? Im able to decrypt anyways, not sure about re-encrypting, but I can view all the images. Just check, I can re-encrypt aswell.

Try this key - 6854a525e8de6719a4188f712c4a1d6c

2023-10-02 14_52_58-SAO ~Invisible Trap Ⅱ~ Press _W_ to skip.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: pzpssapcxtajfgrvgk

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
reading the translation of the perks, however, makes me think that the story could have a bad turn
It's funny to me how people tend to think positively in an NTR game, any interaction is possible and the one between Asuna and Suguha is very likely.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
It's funny to me how people tend to think positively in an NTR game, any interaction is possible and the one between Asuna and Suguha is very likely.
but that's just speculation tho
I'm not saying "it won't happen" what i'm saying is that it isn't confirmed and at most we would see it close to the end of the game and we don't even have v0.1 yet.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes