4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
now waiting for someone to convert all the files to tiff format and video as they did in the previous version, does anyone know how to do it?

Apr 5, 2022
Well, I think it was expected, anyone who didn't see the cgs at the time may have been pleased now, but anyone who has seen this was basically just the combination of everything in a brief introduction and explanation of the rainy night. He said this has most of the Cgs from the October update, so we can only hope that the October update has just a little gameplay walking around the new map and maybe some Suguha cg. The game should only get back on track after 2 or 3 updates, so we should hold our balls until next year basically.

Reactions: /;/ and MeepMoop123

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
lol people asking for link when Fujino provided it on MEGA and even a translated one, with an engine better than bing too, things like this is why i really like this dev.
Mega link? I can't see it inm search engines, and I don't have ci-en or any socials.

Edit:
Nevermind, found it through patreon. Don't know the encryption key though.

Edit 2:
Nevermind the link was just being wierd. Unlike this person, I will actually drop the link anyway.

Last edited:

mafumafu98

Jan 8, 2022
By any chance, does anyone know in which editor the author makes animations and characters? I first thought it was one of the illusion engines, but now I highly doubt it.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
By any chance, does anyone know in which editor the author makes animations and characters? I first thought it was one of the illusion engines, but now I highly doubt it.
I think he does use the koikatsu engine
the only difference is that he doesn't use the preset sex positions like the lazy ass renpy devs that flood this site
he animates them manually.

Reactions: jowishg

korewa

Jan 9, 2018
now waiting for someone to convert all the files to tiff format and video as they did in the previous version, does anyone know how to do it?
its already release a few pages back, its missing the kiritoxasuna scene but who wants to replay that?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So the secret for why Asuna gave in to Inoda was because of he used aphrodisiac incense I am a little disappointed he did not break down Asuna's defenses with only his physical and emotional manipulations and instead had to count on a cheat item. But I am glad he did not go all the way with alcohol and date rape drugs. That would be too obvious and I doubt Asuna would not catch him and never forgive him.

Last edited:

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
So the secret for why Asuna gave in to Inoda was because of aphrodisiac incense I am a little disappointed he did not break down Asuna's defenses with only his physical and emotional manipulations and instead had to count on a cheat item. I am glad he did not go all the way with alcohol and date rape drugs. That would be too obvious and I doubt Asuna would not catch him and never forgive him.
Personally i think it makes for a good sense of progression whiles leading nicely into the upcoming corruption.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Obviously that's just my opinion tho but i do still really like the setup.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Personally i think it makes for a good sense of progression whiles leading nicely into the upcoming corruption.
Obviously that's just my opinion tho but i do still really like the setup.
It is fine. It is just after months of guessing what caused Asuna to give in, the simple answer of aphrodisiac makes my other guesses like Asuna still being sick feel overthinking. :cautious: My fault for having too much time to think about it. :oops:

Good job guessing the Title Screen btw!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MeepMoop123

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
It is fine. It is just after months of guessing what caused Asuna to give in, the simple answer of aphrodisiac makes my other guesses like Asuna still being sick feel overthinking. :cautious: My fault for having too much time to think about it. :oops:

Good job guessing the Title Screen btw!
But that actually mixes well with the blackout/fuge state she is by the ending of the scene i think, also now he can double down and add the pleasure dependance (or sexual frustration) to his manipulations.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
But that actually mixes well with the blackout/fuge state she is by the ending of the scene i think, also now he can double down and add the pleasure dependance (or sexual frustration) to his manipulations.
from here on it is understood that asuna will start to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
since cuckito will not be able to satisfy her anymore and we already know that pure love is a story but I expect a despicable ending such as cuckito ending up in a wheelchair because of problems with the server and asuna being destroyed by inoda in front of him.and inoda saying don't worry sempai we will take good care of you.

Reactions: ViihX and Kazuto123
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes