4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
All that i am expecting really is the full context to the end of part 1 (the rainy night), an introduction to the new maps and maybe a quest that reintroduces the combat system.
Like i would be fine if the actually groundwork to the story would be set up in the update after, when fujino can be more focused on just the game.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
All that i am expecting really is the full context to the end of part 1 (the rainy night), an introduction to the new maps and maybe a quest that reintroduces the combat system.
Like i would be fine if the actually groundwork to the story would be set up in the update after, when fujino can be more focused on just the game.
Yea, I don't expect much more than the bit he got finished before having to move, I doubt he had time for much else.

Last edited:

Avoidable27

Sep 14, 2021
Searching through Dlsite search tool work, not all time IF they replace a letter with a symbol, if they change a letter it often fail (which is why I recommend trying character name, as they often replace a character of the name with a "*").
You can try searching in the EN verison using the EN name, or in the JP version of DlSite using the JP name.

Another way is to serach through google (or whatever search engine you want to use).

just use the search code to limite yourself to dlsite (for exemple, if you want to search "Naruto" on dlsite only through google, you can enter in the google search bar "site:dlsite.com naruto". But the one with messed up name will be in the later page, it can take a long time, but it's often better than dlsite own search engine).
thanks for ur help man

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Yea, I don't expect much more than the bit he got finished before having to move, I doubt he had time for much else.
I'm just glad he's back, i'm good with only getting Asuna's POV for the time being tbh

However i hope he doesn't make the game too big with too many characters and routes

Reactions: LordFrz

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I'm just glad he's back, i'm good with only getting Asuna's POV for the time being tbh

However i hope he doesn't make the game too big with too many characters and routes
xD this reminded me of my other thing i am hoping for: that this is finished with part 2 and doesn't need a part 3 like the FGO game xD

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
xD this reminded me of my other thing i am hoping for: that this is finished with part 2 and doesn't need a part 3 like the FGO game xD
To tell the truth, although his games are REALLY good, I think we have yet to see Fujino make an ending to his projects. Of course, there is that Chainsaw game that has an ending, but that was more of a small project he did (and to be honest, although I think it was a cool experience, I didn't find the ending that satisfying, I hope he does better on his other games). Lets hope this isn't the case with SAO and that it gets a proper ending.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
To tell the truth, although his games are REALLY good, I think we have yet to see Fujino make an ending to his projects. Of course, there is that Chainsaw game that has an ending, but that was more of a small project he did (and to be honest, although I think it was a cool experience, I didn't find the ending that satisfying, I hope he does better on his other games). Lets hope this isn't the case with SAO and that it gets a proper ending.
Whiles i do agree, we aren't even at the start of part 2.
It might be a bit early to be concerned about what the ending is going to be.
Personally i never really find endings in NTR games to be overly memorable with maybe the exception of Raiohgar.
What i would much rather have is a free roam mode at the end of the NTR rout where you can just find a couple more scenes by exploring.

Last edited:
Reactions: ViihX

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Whiles i do agree, we aren't even at the start of part 2.
It might be a bit early to be concerned about what the ending is going to be.
Personally i never really find endings in NTR games to be overly memorable with maybe the exception of Raiohgar.
What i would much rather have is a free roam mode at the end of the NTR rout where you can just find a couple more scenes by exploring.
"What i would much rather have is a free roam mode at the end of the NTR rout where you can just find a couple more scenes"

I think this is a good ideia. I remember "Boy Hero Ken" having one of it endings similar to this, after the girls were all corrupted, and it was nice.

What disappointed me about the end of Chainsaw's game is how the protagonist never found out that the girls were stolen from him or even had any feeling that he was losing them, and he didn't seem to have his life really affected by the entire narrative. A NTR game that had an ending that I really liked was a game called "I WILL (NOT) WIN!". I remember liking the ending of this one a lot because of the way the protagonist finally had the whole situation rubbed on his face in the most humiliating way, and in the end he was left with enormous loneliness and anguish after losing all the girls on his life. In the true ending of the game, after completing all the routes, we see the protagonist years later winning all the girls back in a happy ending, but at the last moment we see that this final scene was actually just a dream of the protagonist on his last moments of life (So it was actually a "fake happy ending" that just happened in his head). And ok, maybe this ending feels too dark for some people, but I'm just giving an example of an ending that I really liked, because you see the MC's life was impacted and you see that he must have spent his entire life feeling bitter about what happened and wishing he had the girls back. It created a scar that never healed inside him.

That said, I care alot more for Fujino to just make some kind of conclusion to the SAO game at some point. Because apart from Chainsaw, which was a small project, all of his other games were interrupted/abandoned midway and I don't want that to be the same fate of SAO's game. We can argue about the quality of the ending after that.

Last edited:

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
"What i would much rather have is a free roam mode at the end of the NTR rout where you can just find a couple more scenes"

I think this is a good ideia. I remember "Boy Hero Ken" having one of it endings similar to this, after the girls were all corrupted, and it was nice.

What disappointed me about the end of Chainsaw's game is how the protagonist never found out that the girls were stolen from him or even had any feeling that he was losing them, and he didn't seem to have his life really affected by the entire narrative. A NTR game that had an ending that I really liked was a game called "I WILL (NOT) WIN!". I remember liking the ending of this one a lot because of the way the protagonist finally had the whole situation rubbed on his face in the most humiliating way, and in the end he was left with enormous loneliness and anguish after losing all the girls on his life. In the true ending of the game, after completing all the routes, we see the protagonist years later winning all the girls back in a happy ending, but at the last moment we see that this final scene was actually just a dream of the protagonist on his last moments of life (So it was actually a "fake happy ending" that just happened in his head). Maybe this ending is a little dark for some, but just giving an example of an ending that I really liked.

That said, I care alot more for Fujino to just make some kind of conclusion to the SAO game at some point. Because apart from Chainsaw, which was a small project, all of his other games were interrupted/abandoned midway and I don't want that to be the same fate of SAO's game. We can argue about the quality of the ending after that.
I guess it's just a difference in expectation and opinion since i would prefer a more open ended approach to it.
I like a more light hearted ending where Kirito would never find out about what's going on.

But regardless of what it will end up being, i think you described it perfectly initially
there is that Chainsaw game that has an ending, but that was more of a small project he did (and to be honest, although I think it was a cool experience, I didn't find the ending that satisfying, I hope he does better on his other games).
I believe that Part 2 will also be a cool experience, regardless of whether or not the ending ends up being satisfying.

Reactions: ViihX

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
View attachment 2963114
when I remember that in the original anime Kirito's sister/cousin's breasts were nerfed.
Suguha and Asuna's 2018 breast drawing is consistent with the LN, because the creators of the anime enlarged Suguha's breasts. LN Suguha has slightly smaller breasts

You can browse photos from LN, manga and anime. SAO is based on LN

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
We are all hungry and waiting for the next Fujino meal so I wanted to share this great Asuna NTR video from Airuru for everyone to enjoy while we wait. This is a amazing creator that is worth following. I know I want Part 2 of Airuru work like I want Part 2 of Fujino's work.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 2963114
when I remember that in the original anime Kirito's sister/cousin's breasts were nerfed.
Holy shit, they did Sugu's sugus dirty!

Suguha and Asuna's 2018 breast drawing is consistent with the LN, because the creators of the anime enlarged Suguha's breasts. LN Suguha has slightly smaller breasts

You can browse photos from LN, manga and anime. SAO is based on LN
Actually, you 3 are kinda wrong XD For the last bit, Sugu's breast are actually MEANT to be big, sure the anime 'enlarged' them, but it did that to everyone's curves actually, and in fact the latest novel illustrations actually are more accurate to the anime as the illustrator (abec) adapted his style. You can clearly see the impressive size of "Sugu's Sugus" is noticeable in Unital Ring when she gives Kirito that kinda...wake-up mounted greeting? after he logs off in vol21, also to Leafa's in the following illustration.

Ironically, the OPPOSITE happened in the anime, funnily enough...Asuna's breasts were actually 'enhanced' in the Ordinal Scale movie (To make that one bath scene hornier), making them seem like a whole cup size bigger and the Alicization anime later kept that change despite, funnily enough, the novels not acknowledging it. You can see both in the Alicization arc pics and in the UR ones even that her tits are around Alice's in size, and later on in Volume 26, the latest one released, there is literally a colored hot springs scene where you see her breasts are, indeed, still 'small', and how Ronye's descendant (Whose boobs are the same 'noticeable' size as Ronye's, who is not even half of Suguha's) are much bigger than hers:

Vol_26_-_002-003.png

The first "comparison pic" is actually part of a meme that came out from a very hilarious and acknowledged animation error: They literally accidentally made Sugu's breasts too small in that scene which was completely anime-original and clearly rushed, which when put side by side with Asuna's 'enhanced' bust made her seem even flatter. Fun fact? The proof it was an obvious animation error was in that very episode...in the literal Opening, LOL. Most people probably skip openings after seeing it once or shit like that, but in Alicization's first OP, which also aired that episode, there is literally a moment where you see the main cast IRL and if you stop it during the brief couple frames showing Sugu, you actually see she has her 'right' breast size:

Sugus.png

They even later on, during War of Underworld, when Suguha and Shino head into the Soul Translators, once again show clearly Sugu's right (Aka massive-for-her-age) boob-size, but by then the 'meme' of "They nerfed Sugu" had spread so much that nobody even bothered clearing it up and you can still see people online who believe it even with all the blatant proof of the contrary, funnily enough:

Sword Art Online - Alicization - War of Underworld - Episode 11 - Suguha Shino Walk Up Stairs.jpg

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Carefull, we keep focusing on their breast size and we will end up liek the guy on reddit who calculated the size of Griffith's (from berserk) dick xD

But just as a fun fact it does make sense in universe for their bodies to have "extreme" changes, they are all growing girls and in Asuna's case her body grow is probably all messed up due to the SAO and ALO incidents. (I mean malnutrition and other coma related stuff).

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
View attachment 2963114
Carefull, we keep focusing on their breast size and we will end up liek the guy on reddit who calculated the size of Griffith's (from berserk) dick xD

But just as a fun fact it does make sense in universe for their bodies to have "extreme" changes, they are all growing girls and in Asuna's case her body grow is probably all messed up due to the SAO and ALO incidents. (I mean malnutrition and other coma related stuff).
Everyone shouldn't argue about the breast size. All breasts are beautiful. It is not about how much they have, it is about how they use them. Different shapes and sizes give us different fetishes.

Also the simple real world answer to different sizes is that different works comes from different companies. Without QC to check for consistancy, every company's artist/animators will give their own visual style of the character. Sometimes their own personal fetishes also factor in. Just look at the difference between manga Bocchi and anime Bocchi!

Last edited:
Reactions: Animefan_09

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Everyone needs to relax about the breast size. All breasts are beautiful. It is not about how much they have, it is about how they use them. Different shapes and sizes give us different fetishes.

Also the simple real world answer to different sizes is that all the works comes from different companies. Without QC to check for consistancy every company's artist/animators give their own visual style of the character. Sometimes their own personal fetishes also factor in. Just look at the difference between manga Bocchi and anime Bocchi!
While this is mostly accurate, Sugu's boobs being so big are, in fact, an actual certified fact because it's the only you can look up the ORIGIN of! Why? Because originally, in the first version of SAO (The Web Novel), they weren't, back then Kawahara, the author, didn't care about breast-size at all, just writing the story, so in his mind all the girls were mostly flat if they weren't adults, in fact here is a very old pic of 'Proto-Sugu/Leafa' that was drawn by the author himself, not the illustrator of the novels, of how he originally envisioned her:

Web_Suguha_and_Leafa.png

However, ironically, as a fact that can actually be checked with sources if you look it online, even in her Wikia page with citations to the official sites where this was stated, his editor when he was adapting the series to Light Novel suggested amongst its many changes to make Sugu's boobs big (Why? Because...just because, lol). It's in the 'Trivia' section of her Wikia page if anyone cares to check:

So yeah, while it's true that different artists/creators will indeed draw characters differently, Suguha actually dwarfing all the other girls' in tit-size is consistent across all SAO media because it's literally an established fact that it was a change suggested and made when the series became a LN XD Hell, this is an illustration made by the novels' artist during the time the latest anime season was airing, which shows that, yeah, even he draws them that big:

Suguha_and_Terraria_Leafa_illustration_by_abec_July_31%2C_2020.png

Sugu's breasts seem 'smaller' in earlier-novel-illustrations not because they grew but because the illustrator literally had like a whole decade to make his art better at depicting things, like, have you seen Kirito and Asuna in the cover for the first volume compared to the latest one? The difference is like night and day, hard to even tell they're the same characters outside the designs:

Sword_Art_Online_Volume_01.png

As an extra, and if anyone cares, while I agree that all breast-sizes are great, here is a much more blatant 'size comparison' from the manga-original Spin-off "SAO Girls Ops" (Featuring Sugu, Silica, Liz, and the original new girl Lux/Hiyori, as their main characters) with an 'aerial view' of the 4 main girls in a hot springs:

cfpBjyx.jpg

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
While this is mostly accurate, Sugu's boobs being so big are, in fact, an actual certified fact because it's the only you can look up the ORIGIN of! Why? Because originally, in the first version of SAO (The Web Novel), they weren't, back then Kawahara, the author, didn't care about breast-size at all, just writing the story, so in his mind all the girls were mostly flat if they weren't adults, in fact here is a very old pic of 'Proto-Sugu/Leafa' that was drawn by the author himself, not the illustrator of the novels, of how he originally envisioned her:

View attachment 2964654

However, ironically, as a fact that can actually be checked with sources if you look it online, even in her Wikia page with citations to the official sites where this was stated, his editor when he was adapting the series to Light Novel suggested amongst its many changes to make Sugu's boobs big (Why? Because...just because, lol). It's in the 'Trivia' section of her Wikia page if anyone cares to check:

So yeah, while it's true that different artists/creators will indeed draw characters differently, Suguha actually dwarfing all the other girls' in tit-size is consistent across all SAO media because it's literally an established fact that it was a change suggested and made when the series became a LN XD Hell, this is an illustration made by the novels' artist during the time the latest anime season was airing, which shows that, yeah, even he draws them that big:

View attachment 2964660

Sugu's breasts seem 'smaller' in earlier-novel-illustrations not because they grew but because the illustrator literally had like a whole decade to make his art better at depicting things, like, have you seen Kirito and Asuna in the cover for the first volume compared to the latest one? The difference is like night and day, hard to even tell they're the same characters outside the designs:

View attachment 2964665

As an extra, and if anyone cares, while I agree that all breast-sizes are great, here is a much more blatant 'size comparison' from the manga-original Spin-off "SAO Girls Ops" (Featuring Sugu, Silica, Liz, and the original new girl Lux/Hiyori, as their main characters) with an 'aerial view' of the 4 main girls in a hot springs:

View attachment 2964670
You and Kazuto123 would get along so well!
Basically I see you agree with I said.
You - his editor when he was adapting the series to Light Novel suggested amongst its many changes to make Sugu's boobs big (Why? Because...just because, lol).
Me - Sometimes their own personal fetishes also factor in.

You - different artists/creators will indeed draw characters differently
Me - every company's artist/animators will give their own visual style of the character.

You - here is a much more blatant 'size comparison' from the manga-original Spin-off "SAO Girls Ops"
Me - Different shapes and sizes give us different fetishes.

Thanks! It is great you provided proof for my statements.

Reactions: Kazuto123

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
You all have been having this autistic argument about sugus honkers when you could have easily avoided this entire argument by pointing out the screenshot that one moron posted claiming her boobs are smaller was a picture of her wearing baggy clothing. All this time could have instead been spent laughing at a guy that doesn't know girls boobs look smaller in baggy clothes.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes