4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
He deleted them for reasons, but is still working on the game. And since this is a pirate site, someone will upload it whenever he releases it.
I actually wonder about the person asking, obviously is not an active user but i checked the OP post and the links to patreon and cien still work, and they still show the latest info on progress and about the translation.

A little part of me even suspect its some user trying to get people to go to the other sites "selling" the game that popped up a while back.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
I actually wonder about the person asking, obviously is not an active user but i checked the OP post and the links to patreon and cien still work, and they still show the latest info on progress and about the translation.

A little part of me even suspect its some user trying to get people to go to the other sites "selling" the game that popped up a while back.
There was a period of time where it was all deleted. About three weeks or so in august.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Yeah, I would love more in game events/glitches.

I saw in a hentai where Kirito's visor or in game visual engine was glitching so he couldn't see anything below someone's face/eye level, so Asuna was getting sexual harassed/had sex/etc while Kirito only saw her face. Anything below her shoulders showed up as normal.

So Fujino could do something like Asuna is on top of Inoda while Kirito is oblivious, or where Asuna is giving a blowjob to Inoda right infront of Kirito without him knowing, or more on the exhibition/humiliation side to where Asuna is walking around naked getting petted by Inoda.
I saw that too, and don't forget; Inoda's special FOG skill makes him invisible. He could do all sorts of things to Asuna publically and get away with it.

Reactions: Animefan_09

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Yeah, I would love more in game events/glitches.

I saw in a hentai where Kirito's visor or in game visual engine was glitching so he couldn't see anything below someone's face/eye level, so Asuna was getting sexual harassed/had sex/etc while Kirito only saw her face. Anything below her shoulders showed up as normal.
Side note I remember seeing this but for the life me can not remember where I seen it. It was a good concept

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
He is still in the process of moving out of this country it seems. But last night he reactived his billing in patreon so i got charged and all that, so he is still alive.
That actually hints that this month or begining of the next it should be updated, Fujino is pretty fair and transparent from what i have seen so far so they wouldn't do that unless they thought they would release something soon.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Ohhh... Maybe I'll join his Patreon
Just don't support and expect that your suggestion will be added into the game if that's the only reason why you want to support the game.

You can also just leave your suggetion on this forum. Some of us are already supporting Fujino, so if it's a really good suggetion then i'm sure someone would tell him.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes