4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Might be the most peak NTR idea i've ever heard of in my entire life. Throw in a combat section were he has all kiritos moves but they do no damage and he just fucks asuna and I think we've achieved black hole levels of pure concentrated NTR.
I want an ending where cuckito ends up in a wheelchair in a coma, due to a problem with the game and inoda destroying Asuna and her mother in front of him. and inoda at the end saying don't worry senpai we will take care of you because she still loves you

• Red Heart
Reactions: sageproduct

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
The Asuna's mom taming handled offscreen can be interpreted as a good or bad thing. It is good if you don't like the side stories like Suguha's plot and instead want Fuijino to focus on the Inoda & Asuna plot. It is bad if this is a sign he wants to finish the story soon so he is quickly going passing non-essential events.

Way too early to know for sure of course. But with Asuna's stormy night POV changing to flashbacks and the mom's taming not being a full story like Suguha's, I feel it is a sign that Fujino is either trimming the fat to focus the main couple or speeding toward the ending.
I like all teh side girls, but I want their corruption to be much faster than Asuna. In fact in some cases instant, or off-screen.

Olerme

Jun 16, 2020
The Asuna's mom taming handled offscreen can be interpreted as a good or bad thing. It is good if you don't like the side stories like Suguha's plot and instead want Fuijino to focus on the Inoda & Asuna plot. It is bad if this is a sign he wants to finish the story soon so he is quickly going passing non-essential events.

Way too early to know for sure of course. But with Asuna's stormy night POV changing to flashbacks and the mom's taming not being a full story like Suguha's, I feel it is a sign that Fujino is either trimming the fat to focus the main couple or speeding toward the ending.
To be fair Asuna's mom started out pretty corrupted right of the bat and she is kinda the best way for inoda to get back into Asuna's life so I think it gets a past for its fast nature.

I am bit worried He is speeding towards the ending but to be fair there is a lot we haven't seen yet. We haven't seen anything of any FGO events, we are missing any information as to what Sinon and Alice are going to do and what Suguha's new journey is going to be with her going into FGO. What I really hope is that Asuna's stormy night becoming flashbacks is actually used to slow down the main story a bit and reset it a tad so that way all the side characters can play some role in the main plot like asuna's mom instead of being complete distractions to drag out the game and waste characters. An example of reintegrating Suguha into the plot would be her and asuna going shopping together and suguha incouraging her to weak skimpier things.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
My theory is that Asuna at first will try to get away from Inoda, but she won't forget the tremendous baton he has down below.If there were more sex scenes between them, it would be in SAO since it could innoda deceive her that they only do it in the game and not in real life, but that way she will become more corrupted.
Nah, Asuna doesn't think stuff in the game as less important or "real" than outside of it, its part of her character (and even conflict with her mom in the novels). So she won't dismiss it as not real or important, of course this doesn't mean nothing will happen in FOG, that is what Inoda's skill are for!

My take is that she will try to avoid Inoda but she will discover stuff (either the blog or stumblig on it) with her mom and Lisbeth, and it will excite her, plus she will try to do more stuff with Kirito but it just won't satisfy her

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
To be fair Asuna's mom started out pretty corrupted right of the bat and she is kinda the best way for inoda to get back into Asuna's life so I think it gets a past for its fast nature.

I am bit worried He is speeding towards the ending but to be fair there is a lot we haven't seen yet. We haven't seen anything of any FGO events, we are missing any information as to what Sinon and Alice are going to do and what Suguha's new journey is going to be with her going into FGO. What I really hope is that Asuna's stormy night becoming flashbacks is actually used to slow down the main story a bit and reset it a tad so that way all the side characters can play some role in the main plot like asuna's mom instead of being complete distractions to drag out the game and waste characters. An example of reintegrating Suguha into the plot would be her and asuna going shopping together and suguha incouraging her to weak skimpier things.

Frankly, I'd almost prefer a rushed ending to a long drawn-out tease. I'm probably in the minority on this, but I am so done with games that spend literally years on side girls and stories while main plot inches along at a crawl.

Not saying that this game is or will be that, but def on my mind for games as of late.

Reactions: LordFrz

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Nah, Asuna doesn't think stuff in the game as less important or "real" than outside of it, its part of her character (and even conflict with her mom in the novels). So she won't dismiss it as not real or important, of course this doesn't mean nothing will happen in FOG, that is what Inoda's skill are for!

My take is that she will try to avoid Inoda but she will discover stuff (either the blog or stumblig on it) with her mom and Lisbeth, and it will excite her, plus she will try to do more stuff with Kirito but it just won't satisfy her
A unnecessary complicated plot that won't happen.
A: That night is a mistake. I love Kirito. We won't do that anymore.
I: I understand and respect your decision. Can we at least still party together in game?
A: Ok but in the real world we will only be sempai and kouhai. No harshments!
I: I promise :devilish: In the real world after taming A's mom and friend, uses them to get unrestricted access to A's life. Do things like fills A's room with I's semen smell and when A is sleeping keeps touching her.
A: Why do I keep thinking of I when though he is not near me? Is this love? Maybe I can create a situation in game for him to harass me. Yea, I only said not to harass me in real world, the game world is okay!

All theories are valid until proven wrong so why not go for the stars!

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018

I'm sorry I want to add some more contents in this update and plan to release the Eng-translated version at the same time. It's hard to finish all of them by tomorrow. I decide to make the release this Weekend. Sorry, I am not a full time creator, during the daytime I have to work outside. So I could only stay up late to make the game. Sorry again, but this will be the last delay.

SPOILER ATTACHED
From the gif, I see most progress of this update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Olerme

Jun 16, 2020
From the gif, I see most progress of this update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where did you get the he had sex with asuna on the 4th. I went through google image translate and thought the same thing at first but then I isolated the text and put it into DeepL and that didn't seem to be the case it was more like he was considering raping her on the 4th but decided against it deciding whatever he had done before was enough progress.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Where did you get the he had sex with asuna on the 4th. I went through google image translate and thought the same thing at first but then I isolated the text and put it into DeepL and that didn't seem to be the case it was more like he was considering raping her on the 4th but decided against it deciding whatever he had done before was enough progress.
my bad, I just write the stuff while looking the image, but it's too fast I didn't read through carefully, I just make a screenshot and read carefully, you're right, they didn't.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Felt like ind's character was ruined a little bit, he was supposed to be the virgin that gets what he wants by showing how weak he is, but these "tweets" feel like he's some kind of master level playboy like the dude fucking Kirito's sister.
Not really, he always like to show off. Like showing off his imaginary girlfriend in the message board in the first game. But also character development. After banging a 10 like Asuna, it makes sense Inoda is more confident now and doing bolder things.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
I leave you the images so you can translate clearly
5.24: Happiest day. Finally non-virgin, and first time with my goddess. Fucking real cunt feels so good, totally different from the FOG. The aftermath video as a souvenir. My happy life finally comes.

5.25: The goddess become yandere now, hihi. She is so nervous to even look at my face. That shy, so beautiful, I am so obsessed. Just so sorry for my little bro, will need to wank a few round with yesterday's video.

5.26: She didn't talk to me today as well. Still ignored me, is she really mad at me now? No way, she screamed so much that day. Even if she don't want to make love, she should give me a handjob at least. Anyway, let's see tomorrow.

5.27: Simp really gets nothing. She really is a bitch that turns against you after finishing using your dick. She even didn't want to get back to me in the game. What about my true heart? what about my "hard-working" on that night? what about this account specifically set up for us. I fuck her mother, yeah, fuck her mother. ("fuck her/his mother" is a typical chinese curse)

========
I need to go to sleep, will update this tomorrow if I got time.

======
edit: since there is other translate, I don't need to update here.

Last edited:

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Felt like ind's character was ruined a little bit, he was supposed to be the virgin that gets what he wants by showing how weak he is, but these "tweets" feel like he's some kind of master level playboy like the dude fucking Kirito's sister.
To me it feels more like an "outlet" for him, a place where he can make himself feel bigger than he really is. Kinda like a superiority complex that he can only really show on the blog.

That's atleast how it comes across to me.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
While it's still very unlikely, the journal entry of Inoda basically admitting/confessing he's becoming addicted to sex after fucking Asuna's mom and even setting his eyes on Lisbeth gives me some small hope for the Asuna x Suguha threesome maybe happened, if he DOES start thinking with his dick more and he sees Leafa, which we know from previews is gonna show up in FoG at some point, there is no way he wouldn't want to fuck her too, also probably helped by his unreasonable hate-boner towards Kirito if he discovers she's his sister, which could lead to him discovering the whole thing with Hebishima.

Granted, it's still much more likely Fujino will just keep both stories completely separated, but like someone else said earlier, dreaming is free until proven otherwise.

Reactions: Animefan_09

OrangeBrother

May 26, 2020
Where there is a weekend, there is the beginning of the next week. Where there is next week, there is the end of the month. Honestly. Well, the first days of next month... suddenly The translation is broken, the engine doesn't work, the content wasn't delivered. Not the first time.
It's like saying "When you're rich, you're not broke" or "When a day starts, it will end". Like no shit sherlock. Knowing English isn't your forte, why not focus on getting your point across without trying to sound all prophet-like. The only thing I understood was that the update wasn't delivered and this isn't the first time its happening, which by the way is okay. I highly doubt you're subscribed to him on Patreon/CI-EN anyways, so quite the audacity to demand the update no?

Its not hard to be a decent human being.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
It's like saying "When you're rich, you're not broke" or "When a day starts, it will end". Like no shit sherlock. Knowing English isn't your forte, why not focus on getting your point across without trying to sound all prophet-like. The only thing I understood was that the update wasn't delivered and this isn't the first time its happening, which by the way is okay. I highly doubt you're subscribed to him on Patreon/CI-EN anyways, so quite the audacity to demand the update no?

Its not hard to be a decent human being.
Yes but you see *insert dev who does this full time here and didn't have to flee a country* gets out HIS latest update when I want to coom so that means everyone has to get their updates out when I want to coom right?

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes