4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I love the fact we get to have Asuna trying to distant herself from Inoda, by doing that we get some build up with an already corrupted FMC.

It would have been a bad idea to have Inoda fucking non stop Asuna from now on, so i'm glad it's not going this way and fujino is trying to accentuate Inoda's frustration so by the time he smashes that Asuna pussy once again it will feel satisfying. :coffee:

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
so in this part we will focus more on the sex with the mom and maybe liz? sounds good to me although I don't know how long this part will be, if it is like part 1 we will have a lot of time ahead of us.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Past experiences taught us to prepare for bad news.
Yeah, but i am happy that at least we get updates as in "proof of life", with a few teasers here and there, the one thing i hate is when devs go on long streeches of silence and we can't know if its premeditated or something worse happened, hell i think the last time Fujino had a long absense without notice was when he got covid and was basically confined.

Olerme

Jun 16, 2020
Yeah, but i am happy that at least we get updates as in "proof of life", with a few teasers here and there, the one thing i hate is when devs go on long streeches of silence and we can't know if its premeditated or something worse happened, hell i think the last time Fujino had a long absense without notice was when he got covid and was basically confined.
I mean I also think fujino also really wanted to release Wednesday but I think he was probably near a spot that would be better to end on so he just decided to push towards it. That or either he wants to start a route split early on and wants to make some tiny changes.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry, guys, I was sleeping. Also thanks oozaru2023 for the screenshots! May not be 100% accurate cuz I was in a rush.

Edit: spelling
I'll be real, this is significantly reducing my excitement for the update. I'm here for the Asuna/Inoda relationship, and it looks like there's going to be very little of it for the foreseeable future.

• Angry
Reactions: xJuma

Olerme

Jun 16, 2020
I'll be real, this is significantly reducing my excitement for the update. I'm here for the Asuna/Inoda relationship, and it looks like there's going to be very little of it for the foreseeable future.
I don't know if you read the perk leaks or not but I would say not to worry about Asuna/Inoda content. Also the Dev has stated he wants to do some at the very least slightly different routes and having a beginning section were nothing too major happens in the relationship dynamic gives room for the player to pick which routes they are gonna take and allow them to have more meaningful differences rather than the same scenarios being played with alternate text.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The blog only covers two weeks. Give AsuIno some more time to develop. NTR should be treated like fine wine not diary milk.

Reactions: xJuma

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Asuna trying to distance herself at this point just make sense to me. Teh rainy night to her was a lapse in judgment and she is trying to stay away from the big dick that gave her pleasure so she doesnt make that mistake again.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Sure, I get it, there's a long road ahead and a lot of content to come. And I know that sometimes taking things slow can make for better corruption later. I can still be disappointed that the update is shifting to mother/sugaha content.

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
If you download the demo, you can actually see about 5-10 minutes off additional content.

But the content is basically of what happened at the ending of the original game, the player gets to see Asuna's memories of what went down that night, her thoughts, and words exchanged.

So if you are not really happy with the overall dialogue of the original ending, and wanted to hear Inoda's & Asuna's exchange of wrods instead of Kirito's thoughts on trips and e.t.c, download the Demo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
I guess I'll preface in that I don't do NTR and if I come across NTR depending on how absent the MC is I'll rewrite the story in my head as netori instead. The more absent the MC the easier it is. Some NTR it's impossible and I'll dump it. In this case we play as Kirito the whole time, but since he's so oblivious it was easy to rewrite it as Kirito discovering me (Inoda) cucking him. With the information data mined and previews presented it feels like at least some parts of part 2 would be better if it was written straight from Inoda's pov i.e we play as him... especially with Asuna's 'abilities.' They just make way more sense from Inoda's pov than Kirito's... possibly could work from Asuna's pov. Tbh I'm kinda hoping the whole thing is from Inoda's pov this time.

Reactions: I.S H

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
Tbh I'm kinda hoping the whole thing is from Inoda's pov this time.
That would be nice, to play from Inoda's prospective. But the developer clearly has a strong cuck fetish.

The developer has some good ideas, even if the whole in-game world he has created is F constantly 24/7.
If anyone out there that has the skill to replicate not just this game, but all of Fujino's games, from the prospective of the person doing the cucking, those games would be golden.

Unfortunatelly for us, the developer chose to please a small percentage of H players, instead of a wider spectrum of players.
But, at the end of the day, we are free to create what we want.
The Developer clearly has his fetishes and ideas straight, so he is putting them all on paper, so to speak.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes