4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
I'm not trying to be a downer. But now that he lives in a more expensive place and has to work, I wonder if he will remain making games. I remember when he got one of his account banned, he was going to quit, but managed to get enough re-subs on other platforms.

Reactions: Mau5taticDead

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Blame the limitations of rpgm for that. Its not really meant for 3d scenes so it gets to be too much for it. So he will split it into parts. Part 1 is complete, so part 2 will be a separate game.
It looks pretty good even if rpgm was not made for it I remember after he finished this game and when he takes a break he is going to remake his fgo game i wonder will he change the plot or add different characters like mash

Reactions: LordFrz

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I'm not trying to be a downer. But now that he lives in a more expensive place and has to work, I wonder if he will remain making games. I remember when he got one of his account banned, he was going to quit, but managed to get enough re-subs on other platforms.
Where there is a hole, there is a way! He does have a day job. Doing this on the side would be a profitable side-business as long as enough supporters are supporting him.

Also his account did not get banned. He closed it himself while he moved to safer location. Now he is situated, he should be free to do what he wants.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
It looks pretty good even if rpgm was not made for it I remember after he finished this game and when he takes a break he is going to remake his fgo game i wonder will he change the plot or add different characters like mash
He actually started making a game called "尼禄重置版" which had mash, da vinci and a couple other fgo characters. It was supposed to release similar to this in chapters that you would be able to select but Fujino ended up not continueing development (my guess is because the setting felt a bit weak in comparison to the other games).

Here's a link:

Password: xi521.fanbox.cc

Tho fair waring, it isn't a finished game and probably the worst one he made.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2023
He actually started making a game called "尼禄重置版" which had mash, da vinci and a couple other fgo characters. It was supposed to release similar to this in chapters that you would be able to select but Fujino ended up not continueing development (my guess is because the setting felt a bit weak in comparison to the other games).

Here's a link:
Mega

That's the Nero Remake game. If Fujino continues from anywhere, I would hope he continues from the end of Sakura's chapter.

Last edited:
Reactions: MeepMoop123

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
That's the Nero Remake game. If Fujini continues from anywhere, I would hope he continues from the end of Sakura's chapter.
I agree. The scathach series of games are a lot better in terms of setting and plot so i do think it would be the next title he will work on.
However we are currently really far away from that happening. Personally i'm more excited for part 2 of this game anyways.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Komi can't communicate, Rental Girlfriend, Quintessential Quintuplets, Uzaki-chan, More than a doll, DBZ, Naruto etc. etc.
There are A LOT of parody NTR games based on existing properties you could make.

I do think it is the most likely that he would continue with the FGO series to maybe give it and ending or atleast a progression of that plot.

Tho personally i would love a Re:zero NTR game.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Nah, i prefer he goes To Love Ru next time if he wants something semi mainstream, but better if he picks up something like Sekirei, seriously that anime/manga is perfect for ntr.

Or use a really sweet vanilla story setting like Clannad muahahahahaha :devilish:

Reactions: curuchett

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Here's a link:
Mega

password ? :unsure:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Nah, i prefer he goes To Love Ru next time if he wants something semi mainstream, but better if he picks up something like Sekirei, seriously that anime/manga is perfect for ntr.

Or use a really sweet vanilla story setting like Clannad muahahahahaha :devilish:
If he ever does TLR I hope he goes with Saruyama rather than the principal, I know ugly fat bastards are usually the staple of NTR but at least monkey-boy won't make me feel like I have to struggle to enjoy every H-scene of one of the girls without getting distracted by someone who is almost rounder than he's tall, lol.

Reactions: curuchett

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
Where there is a hole, there is a way! He does have a day job. Doing this on the side would be a profitable side-business as long as enough supporters are supporting him.

Also his account did not get banned. He closed it himself while he moved to safer location. Now he is situated, he should be free to do what he wants.
This was before, around the time he released chainsaw man for the people donating over $10. If I remember correctly, it was his fanbox that got banned. He was planning on quitting and getting a job, but people talked him out of it, and managed to get his subs back. Now, we're talking about moving to Tokyo, is expensive living there. The sub money may not be that good compare to when he was living in Chyna. If I were to guess, he delay the update so he can secure more subs on ci-en, which he still hasn't set up yet.

That could actually be really, really good. The story can be re-told but NTRish.

Hello! The game is wonderful! did the author say when is the next update date?
Sunday

Last edited:

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
This was before, around the time he released chainsaw man for the people donating over $10. If I remember correctly, it was his fanbox that got banned.
I don't like claims without citation...
So here:
1674049770742.png
Had to search a bit but yes, this is also a bit old. (around mid January of this year)

But considering that he left the country and is making a part 2 of this game is a pretty good indicator that he won't stop at this point.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Why is Asuna so unbelievably hot

Anyone else enjoy way too much the scene of Inoda jerking himself off with his fleshlight staring at Asuna's cheerleader pic, muttering creepily how he wants to r-r-r-RAPE the girl who's been nothing but exceptionally kind to him???

It gets me so good, reminds me so much of myself

I want an ending where cuckito ends up in a wheelchair in a coma, due to a problem with the game and inoda destroying Asuna and her mother in front of him. and inoda at the end saying don't worry senpai we will take care of you because she still loves you
Omg please this would be so hot PLEASE

"Cuckito" lmao you guys are hilarious

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes