4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
last game ?? sad
Please read my entire comment.

Fujino said this back in January and was talking about part 1 being his "last game" because his Fanbox got shut down.
He didn't even have a patreon then so it's really likely that he has changed his mind about this since then.

Can we also stop looking for stuff to worry about? Like we have to go back 9 months just to look for something we could worry about again?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Fujino replied to a comment on his Patreon specifically asking whether it was Saturday or Sunday and he said Sunday. So probably around 1 or slightly more days.
There have been surprises befoe (as in him posting a day earlier), but it is more likely it will be posted tomorrow.

He probably said sunday to be on the safe side xD

Reactions: hoangkhoa

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
There have been surprises befoe (as in him posting a day earlier), but it is more likely it will be posted tomorrow.

He probably said sunday to be on the safe side xD
Either that or he is trying to stuff as much content as he can while still keeping the promise of releasing this "weekend".

Either is fine with me. I am hungry. I will eat everything he makes in one siting. Then I will eat it again over and over until I am satisfied.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I don't like claims without citation...
So here:
View attachment 3002650
Had to search a bit but yes, this is also a bit old. (around mid January of this year)

But considering that he left the country and is making a part 2 of this game is a pretty good indicator that he won't stop at this point.
Yea, I think his location was a big factor in him thinking about stopping.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes