4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Thank you for playing and Thank you for translating the game.
But I have a question does anyone have the original of the game without translation?
If there is, please give a link.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
T-minus 12 hours until Chinese release. Post from Patreon:

周日午後更新/Update after 12 hours
I'm almost finishing the update, and I will stay up to do the test. The timespan in the game is from Monday to Friday. But I don't add H-events in every day. So it may take a little time to reach the end of this update. Anyway this version is just the start of part II. I want to show you the new maps and new chat system, H-status system, blog system in this update. The text is more than before, so English-translated version will be several hours later than the update. I'm sorry about that.

還剩最後的內容加上測試,今晚會熬夜做完,因為劇情時間跨度比較大,從周一到周五,加上為了展示地圖引導,所以H事件不會像過去那麼緊湊,這次的更新以展示系統和鋪墊為主。

English version will come later. :cry:

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023

I'm almost finishing the update, and I will stay up to do the test. The timespan in the game is from Monday to Friday. But I don't add H-events in every day. So it may take a little time to reach the end of this update. Anyway this version is just the start of part II. I want to show you the new maps and new chat system, H-status system, blog system in this update. The text is more than before, so English-translated version will be several hours later than the update. I'm sorry about that.

還剩最後的內容加上測試,今晚會熬夜做完,因為劇情時間跨度比較大,從周一到周五,加上為了展示地圖引導,所以H事件不會像過去那麼緊湊,這次的更新以展示系統和鋪墊為主。

WHAT time is he taking the one from Japan or China? then average midnight or 1:00 a.m. here

Fkyee

Nov 2, 2020

At least same day

Mau5taticDead

Mar 25, 2021
being in the creative market but not in the same industry, when i used to do many different things from draws to 3d models to editing in photoshop and still supervise certain projects, i ended up with a burnout unable to return to my best form, if fujinno is reading this, i would like him to take things a little more slow, at least so they don't finish with a burn out and lose them altogether, i know it depends on the circumstances but anyways, would be a shame to drop the project of one of the best in the genre...

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018

フォロワー以上限定

almost ready so confirmed tomorrow, English a few hours later

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021

フォロワー以上限定

almost ready so confirmed tomorrow, English a few hours later
Was already posted, but thanks anyway!

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes