4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
This is why Im not a fan of hard locking specific dates. If he had just said next week. Then nobody would be staring at the screen with a half chumb. And if your a day late for any reason you dont get people bitchin. In fact you get happy people since it dropped sooner then they expected.
>half chumb
I am so erect my cock is drilling my desk as we speak

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Calm yourselves. Play something in the mean time. Divagate recently came out and was pretty alright if you have a couple hours to pass.
Yeah, like i am all for joking around but its getting out of hand i think.

Anyway Fujino mentioned the update is text heavy, so lots of plot, i can't wait to see how he uses Lisbeth and Sugua now.

Some of the teasers make me think Lisbeth will be suspicious of him, but that can be used in many ways like maybe she decides to help Asuna and somehow takes her place by some convoluted reason, or maybe she tries to use the whole thing to her advantage to get Kirito (i sawa couple of doujins like that).

Also what is the deal with Inoda's parents, like are they rich and influential? Maybe his father is one of those we see fucking around town? I think i missed or forgot something related tot ehm in part 1 xD

Reactions: MeepMoop123

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Also what is the deal with Inoda's parents, like are they rich and influential? Maybe his father is one of those we see fucking around town? I think i missed or forgot something related tot ehm in part 1 xD
I can't remember exactly, but I think Inoda said something about he doesn't know his father. But I suspect he's the ugly guy with the massive chin we see fucking a girl. They have familial resemblance. Similar skin tone and ugly features, nearly identical hair.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Despair makes me violent, 3 hours or 4 left xd

View attachment 3006727
I think we're gonna have to wait until monday
lots of his patrons are telling him to go to sleep and not finish it.
" There is no need to stay up late. Your health is the most important thing. "
" Don’t overdo it , you should take care of your health "
" Go to bed early "
>

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes