4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Just do like me and ignore it, i sometimes miss information because of how much i ignore certain messages (as in stop checking the thread) but is worht it for my mental health xD

Not just here....
Its just a good ol cum race. Nothing wrong or immoral.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Its just a good ol cum race. Nothing wrong or immoral.
This is what i mean by missing stuff, i sometimes just skip it all lol, like i literally didn't want to check what he was talking about xD

Anyway just 2 more days, even less depending on your relative timezomes compared to japan xD

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I joked about it before but i am really glad i am almost a full day behind japan (little more than half a day), hopefully we can all play the update tomorrow, lets all pray to the NTR god :ROFLMAO:

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Fujino better stick to his word on that Q&A long time ago that we will have 2 routes on this game or i will be malding for days

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Updates been delayed to this weekend so he can release the translation at the same time and add some more content. Also the theory that that most recent gif was a video that Inoda took was correct.

Reactions: Animefan_09

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018

I'm sorry I want to add some more contents in this update and plan to release the Eng-translated version at the same time. It's hard to finish all of them by tomorrow. I decide to make the release this Weekend. Sorry, I am not a full time creator, during the daytime I have to work outside. So I could only stay up late to make the game. Sorry again, but this will be the last delay.

SPOILER ATTACHED

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Before he moved, were donations his prime source of income, or did he had a regular job? I'm just wondering, since he now lives in a more expensive place, and having another job would most likely impact the production of the game.
Now we know for sure the dev has a day job and does game development on the side. If he gets enough supporters then maybe he can quit his day job and do game development full-time.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

WorstBadEver

Feb 10, 2021

I'm sorry I want to add some more contents in this update and plan to release the Eng-translated version at the same time. It's hard to finish all of them by tomorrow. I decide to make the release this Weekend. Sorry, I am not a full time creator, during the daytime I have to work outside. So I could only stay up late to make the game. Sorry again, but this will be the last delay.

SPOILER ATTACHED
Lol cucked again

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
at least the reason for the delay is that the dev wants to add more content in the update, so tbh fujino can take as much time as he need really
i'll take this over the kind of development nimpri has, with no end and no concrete plan in sight

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Also, a "mystery" has been solved, it was indeed a 'recording', somehow, that scene is apparently a video in Inoda's blog of the rainy night he fucked Asuna. And it seems he has also blackmailed and fucked her MILF offscreen during the timeskip between Parts 1 and 2, so that's at least one 'handwaved' corruption we won't spend the main story at...also maybe the reason why Asuna and Kirito were somehow alone at home? Was Inoda fucking her mom while she masturbated in the shower maybe?

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Also, a "mystery" has been solved, it was indeed a 'recording', somehow, that scene is apparently a video in Inoda's blog of the rainy night he fucked Asuna. And it seems he has also blackmailed and fucked her MILF offscreen during the timeskip between Parts 1 and 2, so that's at least one 'handwaved' corruption we won't spend the main story at...also maybe the reason why Asuna and Kirito were somehow alone at home? Was Inoda fucking her mom while she masturbated in the shower maybe?
Correct me if i'm wrong but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If i'm correct i wouldn't really call it a "handwave" since we could always flash back at some point to show exactly what Inoda did, maybe it would even spoil some interesting stuff if we would know ahead of time.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes