4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Olerme

Jun 16, 2020
The preview pic seems to be Asuna cowgirling Inoda so more flashbacks?
Probably gonna get Inodas pov/ perspective on the stormy night since it’s very clearly from his pov and the cowgirl took place after Asuna blacked out from pleasure. Inodas main line towards Asuna is probably gonna be that she isn’t being honest with herself describing what she was like after she blacked out while asuna rejects/comes to term with the notion. Or somehow Inoda recorded while holding a camera in his mouth in and will use it to blackmail asuna but that’s a little generic and pits India as a generic ntr antagonist which I don’t think he is, so I hope that’s not the case.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It could be. That plant in the background is definitely in Inodas room so it's not a night where he broke into the house Kirito and Asuna are staying in.
I SERIOUSLY doubt Asuna would would have willing real-world sex with Inoda so soon into her "self-doubt" phase, maybe in the next update she will. So if it is not a flashback then it is a video Inoda took for ASN&IND blog. Kirito could not see the top half of the girl's face so there is no way for him to know who she is.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I SERIOUSLY doubt Asuna would would have willing real-world sex with Inoda so soon into her "self-doubt" phase, maybe in the next update she will. So if it is not a flashback then it is a video Inoda took for ASN&IND blog. Kirito could not see the top half of the girl's face so there is no way for him to know who she is.
It could also be a tease for the distant future, anyway i wish he had shared a few more screenshots xD

Olerme

Jun 16, 2020
Yeah there’s no way this isn’t a flash back. Good ntr is made or broken by the self-doubt faze. I don’t think it’s a video because if you look at the gif Inoda is holding asunas hands(probably because she’s a bit mind broken from the incense). So unless as I said before he’s holding the camera in his mouth I doubt it’s a video. The hiding of the face is weird though but I can think of a reason for it, what if Inodas recounting and telling Kirito about how he lost his virginity. In this way the lack of face could mean that kirito is picturing a scenario but since he doesn’t have the full story asunas face is obscured.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It could also be a tease for the distant future, anyway i wish he had shared a few more screenshots xD
That might be possible. He has made images not used in the game yet. If he gave out anymore screenshots, there might not be anything left in the update. It is suppose to be small.

Yeah there’s no way this isn’t a flash back. Good ntr is made or broken by the self-doubt faze. I don’t think it’s a video because if you look at the gif Inoda is holding asunas hands(probably because she’s a bit mind broken from the incense). So unless as I said before he’s holding the camera in his mouth I doubt it’s a video. The hiding of the face is weird though but I can think of a reason for it, what if Inodas recounting and telling Kirito about how he lost his virginity. In this way the lack of face could mean that kirito is picturing a scenario but since he doesn’t have the full story asunas face is obscured.
Kirito picturing the scenario might be true. I can imagine the scene, Kirito asking what the girl is like and Inoda honestly saying "She is just like Asuna-sempai!".

Reactions: Animefan_09

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Please reread the reply to the comment.
He was agreeing that it's a possibility and gave you a reason why.

Reactions: Bedead

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah but if you look at the gif the camera would be right where inodas head is.
IF this is a video Inoda secretly took then we are thinking too much on the "how" it happened. Somehow Inoda got the video. But since this is the future, I am now imagining something like Inoda's glasses was the camera recording. We have eyeglasses now that can do that so surely in the future smart eyeglasses that function like a smartphone is a thing. Again I think we are overthinking the situation but it is fun to guess.

Olerme

Jun 16, 2020
IF this is a video Inoda secretly took then we are thinking too much on the "how" it happened. Somehow Inoda got the video. But since this is the future, I am now imagining something like Inoda's glasses was the camera recording. We have eyeglasses now that can do that so surely in the future smart eyeglasses that function like a smartphone is a thing. Again I think we are overthinking the situation.
I'd buy that. But I still think its a flask back and not gonna be part of the blog. If you go back to the bits and pieces of the blog that were in the demo the blog looks like its gonna be a way of keeping up with what inoda is currently doing rather than things hes done(if you look at the things I posted before they clearly show a day to day update rather than a reflection on whats happened), like how the group chat was in part 1. Like I think the blog is gonna be used for him to post things like "Going to my girlfriends house." and then kirito gets dragged into something stupid so that way theres some build up while we wonder whether inoda got to asuna and if he did what they did together or maybe there be a way to stop it if thats something fujino wants you to be able to do.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
If in the previous inoda he recorded everything he did with Asuna, it is obvious that he would put all the videos in the chat with his perspective

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bedead
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes