4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
IF this is a video Inoda secretly took then we are thinking too much on the "how" it happened. Somehow Inoda got the video. But since this is the future, I am now imagining something like Inoda's glasses was the camera recording. We have eyeglasses now that can do that so surely in the future smart eyeglasses that function like a smartphone is a thing. Again I think we are overthinking the situation but it is fun to guess.
Huh i was going to say that it doens't matter seens its a game and the angle doesn't need to be perfect but that is actually a really good explanation, now i hope that is the case xD

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
If in the previous inoda he recorded everything he did with Asuna, it is obvious that he would put all the videos in the chat with his perspective
Something to lend credence to this theory that it's recorded: that new scene you can't see Asunas full face. While it could just be a cropped scene the only time Asunas face has ever been hidden from a scene is when it's a recording or when it's from Kiritos POV. This is definitely not Kiritos POV.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Something to lend credence to this theory that it's recorded: that new scene you can't see Asunas full face. While it could just be a cropped scene the only time Asunas face has ever been hidden from a scene is when it's a recording or when it's from Kiritos POV. This is definitely not Kiritos POV.
That's actually a really cool theory since it would make for a good reason why he wouldn't be able to use it as blackmail material either.

Reactions: Bedead

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
is it out yet ? or until the 11 of october ?

Last edited:

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
The English translation seems to break the recollection room playing it normally is fine but when you enter the room it says something is missing and you have to restart

VillyVonka

Jun 29, 2018
Very good game. Voyeurism and this darkened scene are also entourage. But, personally, I miss more POV scenes with Inoda and Suguha, dialogues with corruption, etc. Please tell me, is there a release date for the next part?

FeelyMcTeet

Jan 26, 2018
should i wait for full version or play right now?
Part 1 feels pretty rounded as an instalment and will definitely whet your appetite for Part 2, so I'd recommend it :)

Whether you hold off on playing the upcoming Part 2 demo and wait for the full release of that is a different question. I'm going to be jumping on it, but might be worth waiting to see what the initial feedback is on here to gauge whether it is substantial enough to be worth playing?

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes