4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Well new update just dropped. Fujino encountered some bugs. He's now aiming for Wednesday.

He did drop a new scene with it too, but you should go sub to his patreon if you want to see it. Or wait for someone more willing to share than me :HideThePain:
TBH that's fine for me, we got a fully playable demo a week ago so i can't complain about waiting a bit longer for another update.

Reactions: Animefan_09

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Curse you, RPGM Bugs!

But jokes aside, yeah, better to leave him to fix those without pressure, especially in his current situation, a few more days for an update we know is barely even starting the game isn't worth getting too impatient for.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Hoping fujino to release the game before wednesday, i mean he already drop the last update before the planned release date so who knows :copium:

Anyway wednesday is pretty close, and this last gif is hype material :coffee:

Reactions: Animefan_09

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Oh sorry I wasn't talking about Fujino's fate game. I meant the Fate DS game that was being talked about for a while on this thread.
I would think it has its own thread by now. Ive played several updates from it, so it seem to be getting updated at regular intervals. Probably still be a bit before the next one I would reckon.

Reactions: Kilometer Immorales
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes