4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah I guess we do.

Still holding out hope that fujino makes my ideal open world sao parody game with literally every option just for me and only me but I guess the best NTR game i've ever played will have to do:cry:.

Also thanks for translating those my guy and giving me more cope for my retarded sandbox loving heart.(Inoda needing money and having a gold counter on the bottom left of the main UI seems like the perfect set up for competition NTR but I am also literally going insane from the wait because there are no new good games:cry:(unironically)).
Hey i might still be completely wrong. No one except Fujino truly knows what the game is going to be like and even he might not be 100% sure either.
I hope the game lives up to everyones expectations and will be perfect for everyone, even if it might be impossible.

Joshuart

Apr 3, 2019
Yes, I've already completed Sakura's chapter but I'm going to finish the Scathach prologue and then release them at the same time. I'm also going to do Nero remake and redo the Chainsaw Man translation, because I looked at it and saw it was fairly poor, not to demean the other guy who translated it, but it wasn't up to my standard.

Edit: spelling
Wow thats really a lot work, well done. :)
Thank you so much for translating all of that, hope the best for you & your works. (y)(y)

El Goblino

Aug 18, 2019
Does he drop updates already translated then? if he mentioned that a translation wasn't "up to his standards"?

so will the SAO Part 2 drop be already translated or do we need to make an MTL for it?

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes