4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

milleena

Nov 12, 2022
Anyone know how to unpack this Game ( SAO~气息遮断魔法的陷阱Ⅱ~\www\img\Special__actionSeq ) I tried with my program and with petscho but seems like i can't do anything to extract images .
I was able to get the key, but there's still nothing interesting there
Only a couple new scenes have been added. Screenshot_1.png

Reactions: skryks

ZestLemon

Sep 30, 2022
For the people that complained that they were disappointed, he commented about the part 2 release

1. why fewer CGs in this version:
    As I said this is the start of the PART II, I wanted to show the systems and maps then add events in them to explore. I heard a lot of complaints, I'm sorry if you were looking forward to lots of CGs in the update. It only has 3 of Asuna, 2 of Kyoko and 2 of Suguha in this version... Anyway I will make a poll to see what events you like to see.
  2. The contens seems not enough for 4 months' update.
    I admit it, since the exact time I start to work in RPGMV is September. I was busy with the map arts, character standing pics and expressions and new chat systems, which is full of bugs at the beginning..And the most time I spent on is moving. Find an apartment, fill a lot of government documents, check the hotels and flights...Besides, I'm not full-time creator. I have to find job to do at daytime and after that come back to apartment to work at night.
  3. About the status.
    Never mind it, it's just used to show the mental changes for now.
  4. Fix long texts in the left chat.
    replace this file in www/js/plugins to fix sometimes the texts are too long.

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Hey guys, how do you get past the dream/sneak peek scene of Kirito seeing a glimpse of Asuna getting fucked. I'm currently stuck right now and I have no clue how to continue.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Downloaded the ENG version from the author's page SAO_PART I good translation. I downloaded the ENG version of SAO__v0.1 here today via the link and the translation is radically different and I liked SAO_PART better. So I have a question with the translation is something wrong or did the avatar redo the text???

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
And that's why I have such a question why the place of the inode is in the translation of the line example -
{"\doc pig field:
\dac Kirito, Kirito, senpai always use senior as an excuse, even though they just
\dac helped me ejaculate with her hands, and now she’s using her senior as a shield. It’s so cunning, senior."}

Why is Inoda's place translated {pg field} and senpai's place {senior}
More like a joke than a release. The translation from part 1 was excellent and the translation of the beginning in the SAO_PART I version is also excellent. Why are there such cardinal differences compared to v0.1???

BlurredIce

Aug 20, 2019
Does anyone have a save after the dream scene of kirito? Joiplay doesn't let you click the chinese text. Thanks in advance.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes