4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Artbabe

Nov 26, 2017
Use arrows on your keyboard to navigate through scene and if you done press on chinese text to stop it
Have the same problem but wont let me press the chinese text, im on joiplay btw, dont know if that has something to do with it

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
People and what about the text why is the Demo translation downloaded from the site better than 0.1 ?
Why is Inoda's place translated {pg field} and senpai's place {senior}
More like a joke than a release. The translation from part 1 was excellent and the translation of the beginning in the SAO_PART I version is also excellent. Why are there such cardinal differences compared to v0.1???

BilafBlayt

Mar 22, 2021
It seem after you disable the plug-in all the CG are gone welp if you're play for story text it fine but if not better hope someone find another method

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018

フォロワー以上限定
  1. why fewer CGs in this version:
    As I said this is the start of the PART II, I wanted to show the systems and maps then add events in them to explore. I heard a lot of complaints, I'm sorry if you were looking forward to lots of CGs in the update. It only has 3 of Asuna, 2 of Kyoko and 2 of Suguha in this version... Anyway I will make a poll to see what events you like to see.
  2. The contens seems not enough for 4 months' update.
    I admit it, since the exact time I start to work in RPGMV is September. I was busy with the map arts, character standing pics and expressions and new chat systems, which is full of bugs at the beginning..And the most time I spent on is moving. Find an apartment, fill a lot of government documents, check the hotels and flights...Besides, I'm not full-time creator. I have to find job to do at daytime and after that come back to apartment to work at night.
  3. About the status.
    Never mind it, it's just used to show the mental changes for now.
  4. Fix long texts in the left chat.
    replace this file in www/js/plugins to fix sometimes the texts are too long.
    SoR_GabWindow_Left.js (22.93kB)

news from fujino, click the first link to go to his ci-en, there is a fix to download(bottom link), not sure if is for the eng patch

Reactions: elbro
Jul 29, 2023
People and what about the text why is the Demo translation downloaded from the site better than 0.1 ?
Why is Inoda's place translated {pg field} and senpai's place {senior}
More like a joke than a release. The translation from part 1 was excellent and the translation of the beginning in the SAO_PART I version is also excellent. Why are there such cardinal differences compared to v0.1???
Because MTL will always br garbage. Please wait for me to release a proper human translation if you want to actually understand stuff. Though I do remove a lot of the Japanese honorifics, cuz they have no place in English. Also I follow the abridged version of the characters kek

Reactions: molitar and LordFrz
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes