4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Prettz

Jul 26, 2020
Hello, I downloaded the game earlier today and for some reason, the text is not loading in this scene. I tried clicking the left-mouse pad and the space bar. Any suggestions?
Load a save that before Krito wakes up in his room. do not go to the balcony in Keito room and do not save in the room and just run out quickly was how I got it to work.

Reactions: Animefan_09
Apr 5, 2022
Well, this update was intended to be an introduction and with that it certainly fulfilled its role, we have a lot of dialogue here to make the story move in the best possible way and without rushing, introducing Lisbeth and other characters. I also miss more H scenes, I think Asuna is justified because she hasn't returned to Inoda's arms yet, but I think Suguha owes a lot of content, usually Suguha saves the update with her lewd H content, but it wasn't this one time, it was very little and also kind of bad, Suguha is already a whore who fucks anywhere, so here the excuse really was the fact that Fujino didn't have time. In any case, it's good that the H content is strong in the next update, many were dissatisfied, so much so that he posted on Patreon about this dissatisfaction, so let's produce H content for the next update, at least from Suguha and start corrupting Lisbeth.

SerIIIaNT

Mar 31, 2023
Well, this update was intended to be an introduction and with that it certainly fulfilled its role, we have a lot of dialogue here to make the story move in the best possible way and without rushing, introducing Lisbeth and other characters. I also miss more H scenes, I think Asuna is justified because she hasn't returned to Inoda's arms yet, but I think Suguha owes a lot of content, usually Suguha saves the update with her lewd H content, but it wasn't this one time, it was very little and also kind of bad, Suguha is already a whore who fucks anywhere, so here the excuse really was the fact that Fujino didn't have time. In any case, it's good that the H content is strong in the next update, many were dissatisfied, so much so that he posted on Patreon about this dissatisfaction, so let's produce H content for the next update, at least from Suguha and start corrupting Lisbeth.
You forgot what you did in the bathhouse with Asuna. And what was she talking about in Kirito and Asuna's room at their base. He said that you can have sex in the game and she did this more than once. I think she will help Inoda corrupt Asuna (possibly)

Jul 12, 2020
Honestly pretty good first update. There was plenty of content (I'm not talking about just H scenes) to establish the beginning of this Part 2. The new maps and systems r very well implemented. Its clear that he put a lot of work into this even while moving countries. He does seem sincerely sorry about the fact that there is not enough content this time so I am sure he'll add plenty of content in the months.

dolorz141

Feb 2, 2022
a pretty subpar update and from the pigeon at the end it seems like lots of h-content won't be the focus of part 2

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
a pretty subpar update and from the pigeon at the end it seems like lots of h-content won't be the focus of part 2
he said that this is the foundations of the game and he will add more scene in the maps from fujino " I wanted to show the systems and maps then add events in them to explore. "

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Did Inoda actually fuck Asuna in FGO in the last update ?

When he caught Kirito peeping on Asuna and Liz, he said to Kirito he's logging off, but at the last second you can see he logged back just after Kirito logged off. And when you woke up you can see Asuna's stats changed, she went from 100 to 120 and her sex stats changed too :unsure:

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Did Inoda actually fuck Asuna in FGO in the last update ?

When he caught Kirito peeping on Asuna and Liz, he said to Kirito he's logging off, but at the last second you can see he logged back just after Kirito logged off. And when you woke up you can see Asuna's stats changed, she went from 100 to 120 and her sex stats changed too :unsure:
I will say no because it does not say that in Inoda's blog. He said he had Asuna's food again so if he had sex then he would mention it. Maybe the Inoda appearing after Kirito logs out is a visual bug? Also the affection goes from 100 to 120 is explained in the blog saying she accepted his gift on that day. Are you sure the sex stats changed? I did a screen compare during the peaking scene and the day after and the stats did not change.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes