4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I will say no because it does not say that in Inoda's blog. He said he had Asuna's food again so if he had sex then he would mention it. Maybe the Inoda appearing after Kirito logs out is a visual bug? Also the affection goes from 100 to 120 is explained in the blog saying she accepted his gift on that day. Are you sure the sex stats changed? I did a during the peaking scene and the day after and the stats did not change.
He wouldn't mention sex inside FGO on this blog since it's reserved to real life events, FGO sex scenes were only available to watch at the shady vendor in part 1

And yeah i'm pretty sure her sex stats changed after i saw him logging back

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
He wouldn't mention sex inside FGO on this blog since it's reserved to real life events, FGO sex scenes were only available to watch at the shady vendor in part 1

And yeah i'm pretty sure her sex stats changed after i saw him logging back
Out of curiosity what sex stat changed? Right before Kirito examines the heart icon during the peaking scene the stats starting with Lust was:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Out of curiosity what sex stat changed? Right before Kirito examines the heart icon during the peaking scene the stats starting with Lust was:
Ok nevermind my bad, just loaded a save before they went to FGO with liz asuna and inoda and it looks like the shrine actually altered by raising up Asuna's sex stats AND Inoda affection level (why though ? :unsure: )

But I also loaded a save just before the peeking scene and at the end Inoda reappears after logging off, so probably a bug.

Reactions: kinglionheart

dolorz141

Feb 2, 2022
he said that this is the foundations of the game and he will add more scene in the maps from fujino " I wanted to show the systems and maps then add events in them to explore. "
direct quote from the demo. we're not gonna get as much h-content as the first part

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
After finishing the update, I went to visit the netorare section in Hitomi and this is the first thing that popped up :KEK:

Reactions: faragefe

dolorz141

Feb 2, 2022
Please read it again, cause it doesn't say "there will be less h-content" it says "there won't be any random side characters".
That's not the same thing.
it's very clear from the way the second part is going and the fact that side h-content will be cut out that part 2 will focus on the story above all, he literally says the focus is on the main cast right there

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
it's very clear from the way the second part is going and the fact that side h-content will be cut out that part 2 will focus on the story above all, he literally says the focus is on the main cast right there
He probably meant the sex scenes will focus on the main cast. If you remember in Part 1 there was a lot of random NPCs/other characters sex scenes. He said he did that so in the beginning there will be some sex scenes before the story-related sex scenes.

Reactions: ktez

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
the game always crashes here, after the evening on fog with Asuna, Liz and Inoda. It freezes when Kirito and Asuna leave Kirito's house and meet Inoda. How can I solve it?

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
he wrote that he added the foundation of the game for now and he will add the h-content in the future " I wanted to show the systems and maps then add events in them to explore. "

Reactions: ayatokirinn97

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
you can't it's integrated in the game, so the only way is to play the game or the recollection room when he will add it in the future
Thanks for the key but what I need to know is how do you get that key which step should I follow?

dolorz141

Feb 2, 2022
He probably meant the sex scenes will focus on the main cast. If you remember in Part 1 there was a lot of random NPCs/other characters sex scenes. He said he did that so in the beginning there will be some sex scenes before the story-related sex scenes.
unfortunate, the little events with random characters going on in town made the city feel alive, now it's gonna be the same few faces popping up everywhere

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
unfortunate, the little events with random characters going on in town made the city feel alive, now it's gonna be the same few faces popping up everywhere
So true. I was actually looking forward to hear more about the wife in the park, Charlie's girlfriend, and the clothing store owner.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes